by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
PassiveDemonspeed - Active role (not too important) #182
digitaldude - Plain townie #191
Erinyes Active #179
Gajeel - Passive #12
gnut - NOT CLAIMED
Goodboy - Bodyguard (lynched on D1)
GrySun - Active #29
Hardy - Investigator (Killed on N1)
Holt - Plain townie #233
Lambu - Passive
MarmaladeSky - Passive #519
Moegara - Passive role
Organizized - Active role (wont use) #180 - won't use role N1 might use later - assume it's a one shot role
sakura-aneki - Spy #396
Shad - Active role #68
SirSamuel016 - never had the role before #259 - Active? Passive?
SonOfDaws - Active role #495
Takuan - Active #491
xnut - Active #503N1:
- Sakura Investigated
- Mafia Kill Hardy
- Holt received hot potato
Who didn't use night action:
-Takuan
-Shad
-Demonspeed
-SirSam
-xnut
Who used night action:
-sakura-edited to Add Marmalade's passive claim-
Sakura-taichou:
HARDY:
- DD
Last min vote on me thinking i'd take the lead in lynching. Trolling a lot, calling ppl out randomly (DemonSpeed and Gry focus)- Shad
On me constantly, trying hard to get me lynced (or to reveal my role again)- Demonspeed
Voted for lawl last second.
- #357 Said he's going with Lawl or Shad.
- #39 Erinyes "A single post just to immediately dismiss what I think is the best course, while barely interacting with me in any sort of other way, is alerting me. "
@gnut @MarmaladeSky @SirSamuel016
active or passive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if it's passive I can't exactly use it hey?Why did you say you didnt use your role then samuel if you are passive. hmmmm
Why am I the only townie, am I death miller again...Well if it's passive I can't exactly use it hey?
I didn't want to reveal that nature of my role just yet honestly.
Assume there's a reason you didn't include me?So these guys plus sakura are the active bois. Marmalade is passive most likely mafia. Im vanilla townie.
And you didnt use your role at night? Im guessing gajeel used his role since he disagreed with hardy.Assume there's a reason you didn't include me?
Demon, Erin, GrySun, Hardy, Me, sakura, Shad, Daws and xnut are the ones who have said they're active (or confirmed by death).
The ones who haven't told us the nature of their role are gnut and Holt, if I'm not mistaken. (All we know of gnut is that he's not a vote-related role.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gajeel did you use your role?@sakura-aneki I might have missed your post, but what result did you get? No point in hiding, you’re either spy or mafia.
You really live on another planet dd, I’ve been advocating for the use of the spy only since my second post. And I said in my first post that I’m passive.And you didnt use your role at night? Im guessing gajeel used his role since he disagreed with hardy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gajeel did you use your role?
Look at me. I am Ashiok, I am a planeswalker.You really live on another planet dd, I’ve been advocating for the use of the spy only since my second post. And I said in my first post that I’m passive.
There’s no point in hiding, share or you’re shady. Might as well clear at least one person before dyingsomeone said earlier not to share yet.
There is a point and i'm not sharing until everyone states if they used their night action or not.@sakura-aneki I might have missed your post, but what result did you get? No point in hiding, you’re either spy or mafia.
| Demonspeed | Active | gnut | UNKNOWN | Gajeel | Passive |
| Erinyes | Active | Holt | UNKNOWN | Lambu | Passive |
| GrySun | Active | MarmaladeSky | Passive | ||
| Organizized | Active | Moegara | Passive | ||
| Sakura-Aneki | Active | SirSamuel016 | Passive | ||
| Shad | Active | Takuan | Passive | ||
| SonOfDaws | Active | ||||
| xnut | Active |
| SHAD | NOT USED |
| DEMONSPEED | NOT USED |
| XNUT | NOT USED |
| ORGANIZIZED | NOT USED |
| Erinyes | NO CLAIM |
| GrySun | NO CLAIM |
| SonOfDaws | NO CLAIM |
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don't care if I appear shady.There’s no point in hiding, share or you’re shady. Might as well clear at least one person before dying
As long as you tell us your action before the day ends, I see no problem.Don't care if I appear shady.
Will share before the day ends.
Thats interesting.Out of the 8 confirmed to not have used their role, Sam and Takuan claimed to have a passive roles which makes me ask the question, why mention you did not use the role unless you have an active role?

You can find my exact quote : i said i didn't use any night action. Which is perfectly correct since i'm passive. I never said "i didn't use my role" or something like that.Out of the 8 confirmed to not have used their role, Sam and Takuan claimed to have a passive roles which makes me ask the question, why mention you did not use the role unless you have an active role?
...so the ones left are grysun and sonofdaws OOOOOOOOOO my top suspects.Active and havent used it.
Thats interesting.
nice recap !![]()
Oh I just saw that. It's not a possibility, but a reality. Then it's really 5 night-actionsAlso, I should add that someone gave me the hot potato