by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
MarmaladeSky claimed passive (No night action), she should have held to the potato, and even died with it, to limit the number of actions, she shouldn't even pass it to a mafia suspect, because then he can use it to increase the number of actions and get rid of it D3 before there is a risk it will explode.Wasn't under the impression we reached the consensus to all follow Hardy's words to be honest. Even if it was in caps, do you listen to everything that's written in caps here? :3
Also, can you blame me for not feeling comfortable of holding on to something that can lead to my death?
It‘s all about assumptions. Does mafia only killing prevent us reaching +10? With lawl bodyguard it looks like we should have quite a couple usable roles at least. And they also don’t know how many we are. I still believe it would’ve been possible to tell many things from everyone using. Say we have an 8 actions effect, but end up having 9 or 10 active role claims -> 2 are lying for sure in that case. Just one of many examples.And I of course disagree with that fact check.
I used the wrong verb there, blame it on my English. I didn't mean to say "active roles to vote" but "active roles to use their actions". That's what you encouraged.
This is what you said yesterday:
What I just quoted is what made me start focusing on you, since what you suggested wouldn't let us townies know the number of everyone with actions "who is town", but it would instead give that exact information to the mafia on D2 and it would have been used in their advantage before it was used by us.
If I remember correctly you also suggested that "if every townie uses their roles + the mafia's roles then we will likely be +10 so it's safe", but obviously, had everyone agreed to that, mafia's would have to simply not use anything but the kill action to reduce the number of night actions from +10 to possibly "7-8-9", so I see your strategy as a bit pro-mafia unless, of course, I've missed something. If I have, which is possible for a newcomer like me who isn't used to this game, do tell me, I'm open to learning.
About my thoughts on other players, I found the last minute vote change of digitaldude interesting. I don't remember who he voted for but he changed the votes for a moment before Demonseed voted for Goodboy. I prefer not adding anything on sakura-aneki and Shad. Nothing much to go by, so I'll just post again if I remember something substancial.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is interesting, she also said she didn't want to risk dying to the potato. Im not a fan of the restrict action movement myself but it was a strange decision on her part. It narrows down what she could be tho.Just finished reading everything until now.
I'm also disappointed in today's discussion, not that I could have helped, but I expected more from some people.
MarmaladeSky caught my attention, this what she had to say for nearly costing us a bad World.
MarmaladeSky claimed passive (No night action), she should have held to the potato, and even died with it, to limit the number of actions, she shouldn't even pass it to a mafia suspect, because then he can use it to increase the number of actions and get rid of it D3 before there is a risk it will explode.
We said anybody caught by the spy using his action will be in trouble, I think this counts as well.
@Evil3ye Does passing the Potato count as an action?
Also if she dies mafia that 100% clear out holt
MarmaladeSky do you disagree that it was a pro mafia play what you did?
You mean she could have an important town role and didn't want to die? this will still make her suspect to other townies so maybe the best play then is to pass it out without saying she had it?This is interesting, she also said she didn't want to risk dying to the potato. Im not a fan of the restrict action movement myself but it was a strange decision on her part. It narrows down what she could be tho.
I didn't correct myself because I hadn't noticed, obviously, my mind just swapped "action" for "vote", and I do think it was inconsequential. I think that what I meant was both obvious by context and easily figurable. The sentence that I wrote didn't make sense, yet by changing a single word it becomes the truth.Besides Moe, you can say „whoopsie bad english“, but if I‘m not here to point out your whoopsies you won‘t correct yourself -> i may get voted and suspected based on your english mistakes. Don‘t write this off as inconsequential when it‘s possibly pretty damaging, be it intentional or not.
It will only take you a minute, she was very absent yesterday.You mean she could have an important town role and didn't want to die? this will still make her suspect to other townies so maybe the best play then is to pass it out without saying she had it?
I have to and reread everything she posed since D1 to figure out the timeline of events, it will take a while >.< brb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holy **** that sentence in a post about making a mistake writing. xDI didn't correct myself because I hadn't noticed, obviously, my mind just swapped "action" for "vote", and I do think it was inconsequential. I think that what I meant was both obvious by context and easily figurable. The sentence that I wrote didn't make sense, yet by changing a single word it becomes the truth.
So if you're voted or suspected because of my post, don't blame it on that small mistake. If people agree with how your strategy you aren't be at any risk.
Wasn't gonna point it out but the way you tried to brush the whole post off as "mostly fake" based on said small mistake is also pretty weird to me.
Holding the potato was the better course of action anyway. Still I believe that if she was mafia she could have kept quiet about it so there's that in her favour.I didn't, I just didn't want to have this burden.
The birthday thing was just a cute touch to it to be honest, but wasn't really a part of the decision making. Holt was very quiet, I didn't know if I could trust him or not, still don't. Felt like a better choice than players that I felt better about.
What a bad timing she just went to sleep, I wish to hear from her before making the final decision on 1 of my votes.I'll say that @MarmaladeSky really didn't say she had agreed to Hardy's plan yesterday, so she never lied, but I'd like to know why she chose to disregard his plan.
Of course she has the right to do so but since she did read him I'd like to know her thought process.
Yeah that the only thing that makes me doubt, she was very open about doing it.Holding the potato was the better course of action anyway. Still I believe that if she was mafia she could have kept quiet about it so there's that in her favour.
Thank you, I missed that post. She has that in her favour but I wouldn't say that confirms her as townie either.It was here @Moegara
Holding the potato was the better course of action anyway. Still I believe that if she was mafia she could have kept quiet about it so there's that in her favour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it means it‘s hidden to everyone, but it also is never ever gonna be revealed now that Hardy is gone.Ugh been trying to keep up but, y'know, fml in general.
First of all, what does the Janitor'd deaths being a "synchronic effect" mean and why does that make it less bad? Does that mean it's not permanently Janitor'd?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---