by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:

Incorrect.Aannnnd there we have it folks. Dd.s last vote, let him die with you. It.ll expose his arse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See my above quote to Sakura.Oh, he is not BP after all?![]()
WEEB!?!?!Just for you my king UWU
People I trust:
Jojo man (Grysun)
Weeb flower (Sakura)
Special Jam (Marmalade)
Dead Cunts (Lawl and Hardy)
People I'm not sure of:
Holt
Shad
Daws (Leaning towards gucci gang)
Pigeon Cunt
Gnut
People I think are scum:
DD
Takuan
Hosts
Moegara (leans heavily towards not sure tho)
I decided to troll and claim bomb because I thought mafia would get their way and got frustrated. Shame on meI'll accept punishment from someone cute like @MarmaladeSky to make up for it.
How many times do I have to say I'm Bulletproof? My role my be bulletproof but my feelings are not, meanie!![]()
lawlett powers the man you murdered last second.??? Protect him how?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good. Sam really seems to have some allies looking at the opportunity to turn the tide. Marm, Gry and Demon? If Sam turns out scum you'll have some explaining to do, i can assure you.You know, I wouldn't be against going for Taku.
Another mafioso revealing himself? I am legitimately BP, and I do apologize for my trolling about bomb but you're making a massive mislynch if you vote for me. If you're town, don't vote for me!That Sam reveal changes everything though... Seems like a typical Mafia move really.
You're on a manga forum, and sakura trees bloom in Japan. Therefore WeebWEEB!?!?!
MOFO!
Aye aye Gry, I'm sure I'm making things incredibly hard on you mentally and I'm sorry. @Lady pompom help my boy out with a massage or something to relax pleaseOh Sam, there‘s really no need for these kinda things as a townie![]()
What, you still believe that I am Mafia?Yeeesss ffs dd demon holt postet a huge comment at the start of the day last night on them
I.m bot saying completely trust sam, just that I think your focus should not be on him right now....
I might be wrong in trusting Sam for now but idk my gut tells me I should.

Wait im confused did she lock a vote before sharing results? Im really confused why there is so many votes so early.Sakura don't forget to tell us the your today's results
Get onto writing that apology boy, I'm not scumGood. Sam really seems to have some allies looking at the opportunity to turn the tide. Marm, Gry and Demon? If Sam turns out scum you'll have some explaining to do, i can assure you.

But no matter what Sam turns out to be, that doesn't mean Gajeel is lying (or telling the truth) either.The question will always remain if gajeel or samuel is lying, if you kill takuan it will be a question for day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its not like me and belserion last game where belserion died at night, these guys claim bp so will never be touched.
What is your role? Why have you been playing so odd?Good. Sam really seems to have some allies looking at the opportunity to turn the tide. Marm, Gry and Demon? If Sam turns out scum you'll have some explaining to do, i can assure you.
Same questions to you.What is your role? Why have you been playing so odd?
If sam is mafia then gajeel is townie, you honestly think mafia would just randomly sacrifice their guy? wot...I'm willing.
But no matter what Sam turns out to be, that doesn't mean Gajeel is lying (or telling the truth) either.