by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Her vote against a mafia is a signal.Don't you think that Erin's vote on him D1 might have been a way to tell mafias she's with them? Day 1's votes are the best way for a traitor to start hinting at them no? Assuming she's not naive.
I'm more inclined to believe she wasn't naive too. A naive traitor would have dealt more damage for town than the other option with these mechanics by creating useless confusion, so maybe mafia started with 4, and Erin complimented the team by being a Detective (Traitor).
I still have something to add related to this subject, but I'll wait until the end of the phase to say it. It's easy to notice though![]()
What do you meanHer vote against a mafia is a signal.
Good luck with that one xD
Erin would never go bad if she could help ir.
She's Erinyes, but she was still a traitor. Didn't you see how much she wanted scav dead in past games? She can be pretty scary tooShe did not have the mentality of a town player considering she was a traitor (no matter the sanity) nor did she have any suspect so that's pretty useless.Erin was det...town ...so here suspects should be considered
It's not about knowledge, it's about possibilitiesHow you got so much knowledge gaj for a bp????
I think all the kills until now are based on killing good players, if they have a detective they probably investigate them a night before and kill them after, but it not clear yet that they do have a detective.Mafia Detective
- Traitor - shows as Traitor along with primary role
- Naive Traitor - shows as Traitor along with primary role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We?Damn, DD really wasn't scum and now Gry is gone too
Do we still think Takuan is potentially mafia?

No.@Demonspeed did you use the bogyguard tonight? if Yes who did you protect?
That's a bold statement. I expect an apology when I pop up as town.We?
If you turn out to be Mafia who survived thanks to a BP claim again be sure that I will lock you every time you claim the role in the future.
Not yet, since Demonspeed says he didn't use his action, there is still a chance we have a sane detective working, he may come out today if he has something as the situation is very dire, with demonspeed bodyguard still available and the the night not having the 50/50 chance the detective will be safe until tomorrow at least, doctors can then try to save him after that.@Shad Do you think Town should vote me out today? I ask because it's vital we lynch correctly today and given I'm town (as bad and questionably I've played) we need to discuss, grill, and vote for those who are the most suspicious.
Taku hadn't enough votes though. Marm is the only one who voted him.That's a bold statement. I expect an apology when I pop up as town.
I do say we because Takuan was also on the chopping block, and only survived thanks to a coin flip
He means D2?Taku hadn't enough votes though. Marm is the only one who voted him.
Takuan 5x (GrySun [#592] Demonspeed [#741] SirSamuel016 [#750] MarmaladeSky [#751] SirSamuel016 [#766])
Erinyes 5x (Gajeel [#734] MarmaladeSky [#751] xnut [#730] xnut [#753] Moegara [#763])
SirSamuel016 4x (Lambu [#710] Holt [#720] Organizized [#727] Erinyes [#731])
I meant the night when Erin died insteadTaku hadn't enough votes though. Marm is the only one who voted him.

Dude no way Gry blocked anybody, if he did sakura would be lying, and Gry would let us know, no?I guess Gry blocked Taku or Mafia tried to target Gajee( assuming Gajeel is BP).
Now, about Erin, I am not sure what to think. Probably Insane Det, but as a Traitor(Naive or Not), would she vote for the ones on her list early?
@Shad Did you use your role?
It's not an investigative role, is it?Dude no way Gry blocked anybody, if he did sakura would be lying, and Gry would let us know, no?
No I didn't use my role until now, but I'm thinking it is time to start, I will confirm later in the day if I plan to use it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No if it was I wouldn't say or would I?It's not an investigative role, is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia probably targeted Gajeel N2 then.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If nothing new happens today, let pick from this list.@Demonspeed - Ajani
@digitaldude - Ashiok
@Gajeel - Elsbeth
@gnut - Garruk
@Holt - Kaya
@Lambu - Kiora
@MarmaladeSky - Liliana
@Moegara - Nahiri
@Organizized - Nissa
@sakura-aneki - Ral
@Shad - Sarkhan
@SirSamuel016 - Sorin
@SonOfDaws - Tamiyo
@Takuan - Teferi
@xnut - Vraska
I would lynch between the non-green ones, with oranges being more leaning toward town than mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And shit this tagged people didn‘t it? Must edit more for next times.
Between gnut, Holt, Takuan, and xnut we had Gry wanting to try and lynch Takuan last night as difficult as that would've been and DD's last message was caps about how xnut is mafia. I do think there's merit in going after one of the two, and I'd lean towards Takuan if we were to pick from the 4 on Gry's list due to how he's played.If nothing new happens today, let pick from this list.
Based on the vote pattern yesterday I would suggest xnut, demonspeed could prove himself by using his necro roles like bodyguard to protect a detective, demonspeed can bodyguard protect somebody 100% even if all roles have the same priority?
@xnut did you give any hint on your role?
CorrectBTW @Gajeel you are BP, right? I thought you said earlier that you'd reveal something spicy but I don't remember seeing it.
I agree with you that xnut is pretty suspicious, although not for the same reasons. (feels like he's superficial, barely digging the game and goes with the flow), but what do you think about the other more inactive players at this point in the game? (Organizized, Marmalade, Sons, Holt, Taku)If nothing new happens today, let pick from this list.
Based on the vote pattern yesterday I would suggest xnut, demonspeed could prove himself by using his necro roles like bodyguard to protect a detective, demonspeed can bodyguard protect somebody 100% even if all roles have the same priority?
@xnut did you give any hint on your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you think Gry would have told us if he successfully blocked someone? Seems like valuable information to meI guess Gry blocked Taku or Mafia tried to target Gajee( assuming Gajeel is BP).
Now, about Erin, I am not sure what to think. Probably Insane Det, but as a Traitor(Naive or Not), would she vote for the ones on her list early?
@Shad Did you use your role?