by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
...I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are really testing my patience huh?I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
I'm telling the truth this time!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Understandable.If it wasn't for the fact the we have lynched no Mafia so far I would have locked already.
I actually even remember that post i think. XD
Color me surprised...I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
I fail to see how this reveal is gonna help your case xDI agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
Naaaaaaaah, I don't even care if there's a minuscule chance that you're Town anymore. There's no way Vanilla Townie warrants behaviour like the one you've shown.I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
bruh I was starting to believe you, and go with Takuan but holy shit you want your cheeks clapped.I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's me confessing the truth to get the mafia springing out to get me gone, Shad. I'll bear the burden and you'll see exactly who wanted me gone.I fail to see how this reveal is gonna help your case xD
I'm I missing something...?
Yes, I don't see the merits if he is Town.I fail to see how this reveal is gonna help your case xD
I'm I missing something...?
It's 3, I'm town. Last few hours of the last day phase, I said I was town in my posts and tried to be subtle in saying "whether you believe the BP claim or not, I am town"Yes, I don't see the merits if he is Town.
If he is Mafia though, it could be that:
- He wants to distract us so that we won't lynch someone with a greater role.
- He is Bomb.
And if it's 2. The ones who lynched instantly might be his teammates, they'd want us Town to vote last and die.
Good point, I'm gonna vote first then xDYes, I don't see the merits if he is Town.
If he is Mafia though, it could be that:
- He wants to distract us so that we won't lynch someone with a greater role.
- He is Bomb.
And if it's 2. The ones who lynched instantly might be his teammates, they'd want us Town to vote last and die.
Sam are you serious right now ‘-‘I agree with @Lambu that Takuan has been tip-toeing around a lot, and I haven't liked how he's been fairly quiet a chunk of the time. It's suspicious to me, and I think given how he's played and his insistence that I'm scum when I'm town that it confirms him as scum for me.
I will come clean, finally.
I am NOT Bulletproof. I'm a Vanilla Townie, and I won't die by that sword if it means I can lynch scum like Taku
I swear on my whiskies (you can have them if I'm lying) that I'm telling the truth. I've been Vanilla Townie this whole time.Sam are you serious right now ‘-‘
You are the last voter ATM. So if he is Bomb, you die.Good point, I'm gonna vote first then xD
VoteKill Samuel
Sam and DD thank you for making yesterday and today so fun to play, rest in peace my friend xD
I was using it as a litmus test of sorts. Sakura hadn't proven or really done anything to appear trustworthy. She claimed spy early which is bold of course, and there was no counter claim at the time (a plus for her). I believed the hot potato wouldn't explode that early, so i saw it this way, if she was Town for real- the potato was insurance because it'd make sense for Mafia to want to take her out. In order words, an exchange in worst case scenario, and a free pass for some time. I expected she could use this for a few days then pass when it gets into dangerous territory. And yeah, ideally, I wouldn't have wanted that info to be out that she had it because then Mafia would just steer clear. However, she forced the reveal and sorta nullified that. On the other hand, if she was Mafia, then I expected she'd just put it back into circulation asap. That'd hypothetically be a tell because she asked specifically for it. That would mean she had motive to keep track of the bomb while increasing the odds of getting a free kill.@Holt what was your reason for giving Potato to sakura? did you have an idea or a plan?
No. I still have not used it. However, I'm strongly considering using it tonight. No, it's not a day action@Holt you said yesterday you should've used your role by now, did you not use it tonight either? Or is it a Day Action?
1. See above. I wasn't planning to make all of that obvious because but I guess I have to justify my actions.@Holt your whole argument is based on the fact you didn't see the discussion and that if you were trying to kill her that would be obvious.
Don't you agree that:
1- is it not your responsibility to think about the consequences of your actions, do you think I just did what you told me to be a valid reason for anything?
From my point of view as the holder of the Potato it up to you to think of the possible ways you can use that role.
2- Your posts from D1 show that you agree that getting to 7 is bad, but you were concerned that we may get to it anyway, the next day we didn't get to it, shouldn't that have cleared your misgiving on Hardy's plan? Instead you started saying that you never agreed to this plan, if you are mafia and you received the bomb from marm wouldn't you want to pass it again to both increase the actions and get the spy killed? Your aggressive stance toward me questioning people using their actions is in sync with the way mafia is thinking, why do you think they killed Hardy first?
Mafia probably have 2 spam-able actions every night, and are trying everything they can to get us to 7.
@Holt please don't take this the wrong way, I'm genuinely trying to understand you, it partially my fault for causing the discussion to became antagonistic, so let get passed that and just talk about the facts, also I totally understand if you are busy IRL and you don't have time to think about this or read everything, but if that the case then just say it. Also Yesterday I was sure DD was playing off yet he was town, so I humbly suspect you, I could be totally wrong again.
This game is too stressful, I think I'm ok with dying xDYou are the last who voted right now. So if he is Bomb, you die.
That's the thing I wanted to talk about. If Samuel turns out mafia, then my theory about Erin-Traitor can't be true. Holt literally voted for Samuel the first three days, no mafia would ever do that.Also if Erin-traitor theory is true then Holt has to go aswell, I agree with Gaj that Erin's vote D1 could have easily been a signal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And there are people that agree that Takuan is mafia.Understandable.
I do think Takuan is mafia; whether anyone believes me at this point is yet to be seen.