Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, good for you guys I'm playing this game with you,and can make sense of these kind of comments now. :)

PlayerCrescent Jinx
Player-FactionGame #ThemeRole
Town
60​
Ace AttorneyDoctor-Sane
65​
Ao no ExorcistApprentice-Insane
66​
Hunter x HunterBarkeeper Traitor (I)
69​
OverlordNoble
71​
Kingdom HeartsProstitute Super Mason
73​
The Black Card InitiativeTime Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverRecruiting Mason
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoApprentice-Sane
83​
Isekai QuartetDetective-Insane
Mafia
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionMafia Janitor (I)
63​
Kuroko no BasketMafia Escort
68​
World of WarcraftMafia Bomb Diffuser
72​
Fullmetal AlchemistMafia Boss
78​
The Unholy Grail WarMafia Mason
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseMafia Escort (I)
84​
MH HydraMafia Poisoner
Third Party
62​
RWBY EditionMafia Mason (II) Lover
67​
Tower of God: The King's OrdersSerial Killer

Come on, who else?
Pretty sure I never had mine.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This may actually be a game where‘d I‘d buy a Recruiter starting with Masons that aren‘t all compromised scum, but then again would be a nice way of making Masons worthless like they‘re meant to be I guess.
No no, we fixed that, remember? Now the Masons you recruit can also be compromised scum, so that reasoning doesn't only apply to starting ones <_>


I think the roleless or passive roles can just on elixirs producing duty and passing them around. Or is it not possible to create a second one the first?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah, doesn't necessarily have to start with masons though. if your role is no good use start night 1 already
Pretty sure all four elixirs will be made on N3, then you pass it on N4, then you can start making another to have it drinkable or passable by N8... I believe that makes it unlikely enough that we'll ever see someone make two elixirs.

The fact that dying as an Immortal doesn't confirm you is the biggest issue, since even if we get a confirmed townie, the passive farmer would have to give them the elixir on the same night they'll be targeted, so too late?


On that note, @SonOfDaws, what happens if someone gets killed on the night they:

1) Have an elixir but they don't drink it nor give it away
2) Have an elixir and drink it
3) Give away an elixir
4) Are given an elixir

...or if they 5) get lynched with an elixir in their possession?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well, good for you guys I'm playing this game with you,and can make sense of these kind of comments now. :)

PlayerCrescent Jinx
Player-FactionGame #ThemeRole
Town
60​
Ace AttorneyDoctor-Sane
65​
Ao no ExorcistApprentice-Insane
66​
Hunter x HunterBarkeeper Traitor (I)
69​
OverlordNoble
71​
Kingdom HeartsProstitute Super Mason
73​
The Black Card InitiativeTime Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverRecruiting Mason
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoApprentice-Sane
83​
Isekai QuartetDetective-Insane
Mafia
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionMafia Janitor (I)
63​
Kuroko no BasketMafia Escort
68​
World of WarcraftMafia Bomb Diffuser
72​
Fullmetal AlchemistMafia Boss
78​
The Unholy Grail WarMafia Mason
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseMafia Escort (I)
84​
MH HydraMafia Poisoner
Third Party
62​
RWBY EditionMafia Mason (II) Lover
67​
Tower of God: The King's OrdersSerial Killer


Come on, who else?
Technically Gryffindor keeps spreadsheets on everyone’s past roles too but he doesn’t share it as nicely as you
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Pretty sure I never had mine.
That's a lot to exclude. Must be something fresher then.

PlayerHardy
Player-FactionGame #ThemeRole
Town
19​
The FunForum EditionDetective-Insane
20​
Blood in Hueco MundoTownie
25​
One Piece EditionRecruiting Mason
27​
Fullmetal Alchemist EditionDaytime Vigilante
28​
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon EditionDaytime Vigilante
29​
Hunter x Hunter EditionDoctor-Sane
31​
Durarara EditionDetective-Sane
33​
Steins;Gate EditionTime Bomb
34​
Mangahelpers EditionHypnotist
37​
The Battle for BalancePirate
39​
Seven Deadly Sins EditionTownie
41​
End of Fairy TailMiller
42​
Mafia Game of ThronesRecruiting Mason
47​
Gantz: Survival of the FittestTime Bomb
52​
The Walking Dead: Among the TraitorsRestless Spirit
66​
Hunter x HunterSpy
73​
The Black Card InitiativeTime Bomb
78​
The Unholy Grail WarRecruiting Mason
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseDetective-Sane
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisTownie
86​
Magic: the Gathering - PlanechaseInvestigator
Mafia
24​
League of Legends EditionMafia Janitor
30​
South Park EditionMafia Boss
36​
The Addams Family House of HorrorsMafia Janitor
40​
Konohagakure of Two MindsMafia Burden (I)
45​
Al-Thamen and Solomon's LegacyMafia Janitor
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of DeathMafia Member
68​
World of WarcraftUnskilled Mafia Member
84​
MH HydraMafia Robber Non-Voter
Third Party
26​
Tower of God EditionMentor
75​
Nobless x NoragamiMentee/Detective-Insane
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
For sure never had it.

Is Baccano a series about drinking flesh potions btw?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,707
Gender
Female
Country
China
  • The other is getting on your knees and begging Host to protect, block or kill another player
Takes notes

A couple of more questions;
- What happens if someone suicides while on jesus juice? I.e. you steal role of non-town, you're the last one to die on a bomb while voting, that sort of thing?
- Using the rail tracer ritual is a night action, so does that mean that a group of four mafia could use one member to kill, and the three others to perform a separate killing action?
- If the elixers can only be accessed by N4, and there's only four elixers, does that mean in case there's multiple people, everyone gets on, or will there be coin flips over the (single) exlier dispensed?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The fact that dying as an Immortal doesn't confirm you is the biggest issue
Agreed, but what is the likelyhood of mafia going this route? if it wasn't a passed elixir, then it's save to assume it's a town guy, or?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,707
Gender
Female
Country
China
A mafia being immortal would shield them doc kills and rival factions, but if they're lynched, their jesus juice don't matter
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If you are suggesting that I am suggesting that I’m a mason then that’s not what I’m suggesting. I’m actually a role I have never been before. Not very excited about it. I have never known this role to be useful in a game. Ever. But potential recruitment by masons would be nice.
I was not suggesting what you're suggesting I was suggesting you were suggesting '3'


You’re praying for farfalla 🦋?
...

yes
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Agreed, but what is the likelyhood of mafia going this route? if it wasn't a passed elixir, then it's save to assume it's a town guy, or?
If we believe there's more than one killing party (given daws' past game, I would expect like 3 plus town killers) I don't see why mafias wouldn't go for it, especially if it somehow would make them look more trustworthy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It would be really great if we could lynch an anti-town on this first day. Under the pressumtion that there are more than one mafia team the chances are also not as bad.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
<_> Demonspeed???
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, good for you guys I'm playing this game with you,and can make sense of these kind of comments now. :)

PlayerCrescent Jinx
Player-FactionGame #ThemeRole
Town
60​
Ace AttorneyDoctor-Sane
65​
Ao no ExorcistApprentice-Insane
66​
Hunter x HunterBarkeeper Traitor (I)
69​
OverlordNoble
71​
Kingdom HeartsProstitute Super Mason
73​
The Black Card InitiativeTime Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverRecruiting Mason
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoApprentice-Sane
83​
Isekai QuartetDetective-Insane
Mafia
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionMafia Janitor (I)
63​
Kuroko no BasketMafia Escort
68​
World of WarcraftMafia Bomb Diffuser
72​
Fullmetal AlchemistMafia Boss
78​
The Unholy Grail WarMafia Mason
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseMafia Escort (I)
84​
MH HydraMafia Poisoner
Third Party
62​
RWBY EditionMafia Mason (II) Lover
67​
Tower of God: The King's OrdersSerial Killer


Come on, who else?
I had it before...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thx for the game, Daws, hosting a big one alone is tough, glad you got Asako. You guys are welcome for the avies.

Until my shift is done, I'll be following the thread here and there and posting quite sporadically. Thx God for the mechanics talks, btw.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
<_> Demonspeed???
Yes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For sure never had it.

Is Baccano a series about drinking flesh potions btw?
It's a series about a lot of things. Mafia, supernatural(immortality, homonculi etc).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top