Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok...finally made it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reading up...thnx only 7pgs
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
To perform the ritual, you just have to PM it, just like for normal role actions.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



In theory, yes to both.
Thanks, I have more questions tbh, Summoning the rail traccer need a sacrifice and as far as i understood, The group with most sacrifices gets to use it? but if an individual want to use it, what sacrifices are to be made ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SonOfDaws I'm a bit confused about some details of how the elixir mechanic works, sorry if some are dumb questions:

1- Is it right to assume that as long as they are Elixirs available you will give all of them if enough players achieve 3 sacrifices in the same night?

2- If then a player that is a lesser immortal get lynched, the elixir became available again?

3- If somebody had 3 sacrifices but failed a previous coin flip, does he need to redo the sacrifices or just use the same ones again?

4- The information about how many Elixir are available, is it something that will be specified every new day? I don't understand why it has to be asked by the player, I'm I missing something?:
Instead of sacrifice it should be night ritual, sorry for the confusion.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It’s good to play again but everyone putting 24 hours of play in the last 1 hour of the game seems to be where this D1 is headed. :arf !!!
I mean it's been a third of a day and 90% of the discussion has been about the mechanic, with many of us still a bit confused. It's unfortunate but I don't think the mechanic is helping and I wouldn't hold anyone to blame for still asking questions.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
1. Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) - Active
2. Luck ( @Evil3ye ) - Active; super mason?
3. Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
4. Isaac ( @Shad ) -
never had role b4; active; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Dallas ( @Goodboy)
6. Miria ( @SirSamuel016)- never had role
7. Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki)
8. Nice ( @Farfalla)
- no night actions
9. Ennis ( @Hardy ) - never had the role before
10. Keith ( @digitaldude) -
has Night action
11. Firo ( @Demonspeed ) - had the role before
12. Graham ( @GrySun ) - active
13. Chane ( @Vandred )
14. Gustav ( @Lambu ) -
super mason
15. Szilard ( @desin24 )
16. Berga ( @xnut )
17. Huey ( @Holt )
18. Ladd ( @Gajeel )
19. Eve ( @Belserion ) -
had role before
20. Czeslaw ( @Hll )
21. Elean ( @Seraph )
22. Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) -
not have the role before
23. Bartolo ( @gnut ) - active
24. Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )

25. Rachel ( @Raven )

Hint Posts

Haven't gotten a good read of the mechanic yet, as I'm on the phone travelling home, but seems only the first spoiler is relevant, as I'm not part of any groups.



My role is active.


Big thanks to @SonOfDaws for the game, lots of players, gonna be either a long one or a very death-filled one. Also huge props to @Farfalla for the avis, they're gorgeous. Just look at Graham, he's never looked better before in his life.



That said I'm active role. !votekill Gajeel for starters.


Don't do this to me, I just finished up watching Initial D for the first time and I can still hear the eurobeat



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


4AM here so gonna head off to noddyland.



I'll throw a hint out when I'm more mentally sound in the morning.


In the middle of making dinner but gotta sub to the thread. Gonna read the specifics of the mechanic in a bit but it seems pretty straightforward.



My role is Active.


My action is at night.


Pretty sure I never had mine.


I had it before...


If you are suggesting that I am suggesting that I’m a mason then that’s not what I’m suggesting. I’m actually a role I have never been before. Not very excited about it. I have never known this role to be useful in a game. Ever. But potential recruitment by masons would be nice.

Pff I might aswell say it cause why not. Im a SuperMason

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not liking Demon or Farf in their posts, still early tho.
^Me too, though Demon was more contributive than her. guardboy also picked up that stinky behaves bit shifty. For now Farfalla is my top sus, which is bit dangerous at this point, because that tunnel-visions sometimes

I've had my role before.
QUOTE]



Anyway got no night actions.


@Shad

Nope...kinda dont trust him.

Super mason claim after most people agree they most likey are in game...quite convenient.



My role is active also...think thats all I will say about it for now(atleast this day)


QUOTE="Shad, post: 5410651, member: 202718"]

Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).

I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either

[/QUOTE]
Gomen gomen, I really needed to sleep haha.

I've never had this role before.
I think so too, with lambu claiming if I wait until next day it will look bad on me for not challenging his claim D1.

Also my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die.

I'm a Super Mason.



@Crescent Jinx my earlier claim
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I missed anyone, let me know o/

Edit: shad, gnut, farfalla missing hints

Edit2: because of the close proximity to the og list; will add the new hints to this one instead of making a new one
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Pff I might aswell say it cause why not. Im a SuperMason :lambirb
Is claiming Super Mason even worth anything anymore :emobirb


My action is at night.
we townies should get elixr.


No im just getting elixr.
The passives can get the elixr and pass it to the trusted role guys but thats gonna take 5 nights which is a lot.
Again, who are the "we townies"? Just the passives (not "we" since you're active) or a suggestion for every townie?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sir is quote in the spoiler because he promised one upon his return in the morning.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Shad
Nope...kinda dont trust him.
Super mason claim after most people agree they most likey are in game...quite convenient.

My role is active also...think thats all I will say about it for now(atleast this day)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is claiming Super Mason even worth anything anymore :emobirb
Idk. There were at least two game where I claimed super mason pretty early and I was mafia in both of them. But Lambu is also the one that in that one game as a vanilla Townie yelled for masons to recruit him right off the bat. Forgot what game that was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m sorey
You missed mine. When I'm on my computer, I'll quote it.
Am sorry Farf. It wasn’t in my notes. T.T
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
From the top of my head, you missed Shad's as well. But yeah, later I'll double check that list or yours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Evil didn't claim SM, he just said he also suspects me, hence the "me too"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Am sorry Farf. It wasn’t in my notes. T.T
It's alright lmao.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk. There were at least two game where I claimed super mason pretty early and I was mafia in both of them. But Lambu is also the one that in that one game as a vanilla Townie yelled for masons to recruit him right off the bat. Forgot what game that was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m sorey


Am sorry Farf. It wasn’t in my notes. T.T
Not like a recruiter gonna come out and say yeah we in here xD

To me...seems like a solid scum claim especially with you guys almost assuring the fact masons are in game.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Anyway got no night actions.
found yours!

and I see gnut

@Shad
Nope...kinda dont trust him.
Super mason claim after most people agree they most likey are in game...quite convenient.

My role is active also...think thats all I will say about it for now(atleast this day)
still don’t see shads
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,720
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'll probably die using my role, probably risky
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Idk. There were at least two game where I claimed super mason pretty early and I was mafia in both of them. But Lambu is also the one that in that one game as a vanilla Townie yelled for masons to recruit him right off the bat. Forgot what game that was.
...So is that making him more trustworthy to you because his behaviour would match his townie past, or less trustworthy because it would resemble your mafia one? '3'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top