Claiming SM doesn't challenge another player's SM though. Not sure we've ever had a game where there was only one SM actually.I think so too, with lambu claiming if I wait until next day it will look bad on me for not challenging his claim D1.
Also my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die.
I'm a Super Mason.
If you had the same main role, that would be a lot less likely.
Yeah the two examples tell us that there's already been hosts willing to put SM both on a role that looks useful but isn't, and the other way around.Hey a meme det is relevant until proven c.c
Imagine a vanilla baiting a recruitment after the mafia mason got changed as well btw. Certainly interesting to have in mind for whatever people "turn out" to be.
You'll give me and everyone else who played that PTSD. I never got apologies from those who voted for me in the end either, rude 
