Also it is confirmed we have Masons, I'm not sure how it works, does the game starts with a few people already in the masonry? or is it just a recruiter that starts alone?
Either way if the elixir is with a mason, they can probably pass it safely, to another mason, which increases the chance of Elixirs being passed successfully by town.
Mafia can also account for all of this, they can make plays but I won't write my thoughts on that.
Why not? His remark was odd to me, as in a vet not considering a vastly known information of roles that simply won't do anything or much at night anyway. Walked around the wording not to sound rude to tio, tho
I just don't get why again. First it was Lambu with the "annoyed" thing that I still fail to see and wasn't even true '-'
If you wanna base it on your theory that Lambu throws shade on his teammate, then fine, I see it. I'm town tho.
Why not? His remark was odd to me, as in a vet not considering a vastly known information of roles that simply won't do anything or much at night anyway. Walked around the wording not to sound rude to tio, tho
Well I said today that I think we have 3 killing parties and that would be ~50% of the players... So it's not an inaccurate feeling, going through the same rn. Kinda trusting some people already to make my life easier, just based on behaviours. The supers for instance look pretty clear with their claim and align to how I expect them to play town.
Why not? His remark was odd to me, as in a vet not considering a vastly known information of roles that simply won't do anything or much at night anyway. Walked around the wording not to sound rude to tio, tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just don't get why again. First it was Lambu with the "annoyed" thing that I still fail to see and wasn't even true '-'
If you wanna base it on your theory that Lambu throws shade on his teammate, then fine, I see it. I'm town tho.
I said already that I wouldn't hold anyone accountable for not getting the mechanics. You yourself got confused with the wording. It sounded odd for you to paint it obvious as if he is the only person struggling, sounded like fake irritability.
Hard to know towns odds since we dunno the comp, as in dunno how many people will be willing to farm the elixirs. But yeah in spite of an attempt to coordinate, I agree that later on if some confirmed townie confirms an elixir sender, I can't imagine that person being scum either. Keeping the elixirs within the mafia/mentor (wtv could be there) seems much better for them than building credibility by passing. Quite of a specific scenario tho.
A vanilla / passive using the Elixir is also not an awesome play, his role is not important and if he dies and comeback he is not confirmed.
I think we will have 3 kills tonight, 2 if poisoner or santa, 4 if host is crazy (very probable with the bacanno theme), so elixirs are actually a anti town mechanic, since all parties will be killing each other, even town may start killing people using the TR mechanic.
If the assumption of multiple factions and those factions being able to spam night rituals since N1 is true.
Then passing the Elexir is a way better strategy.
This mechanic shares similarities with the hot potato from last game.
Idk, Seraph‘s a strange one for me to analyze. I do agree with Gajeel somewhat that Seraph has been rather silent the last times he played(which may be a year?), maybe he changed his playstyle.
Couple things yall should remember....
Lambu naming Lala and demon as suspects....one if not both are his team if he's mafia.
Gaj standing up for seraph being a conservative player.
My 2 cents
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Gry...got a feeling bout you
With all this stuff coming out...think you would be a little more objective instead of agreeable
Well I said today that I think we have 3 killing parties and that would be ~50% of the players... So it's not an inaccurate feeling, going through the same rn. Kinda trusting some people already to make my life easier, just based on behaviours. The supers for instance look pretty clear with their claim and align to how I expect them to play town.
I said already that I wouldn't hold anyone accountable for not getting the mechanics. You yourself got confused with the wording. It sounded odd for you to paint it obvious as if he is the only person struggling, sounded like fake irritability.
That's not about not understanding the mechanics, tho. He said what would be the benefit for town if roles can't be used - it's known not all town roles have actions to be used every night. And once again, the remarks for passive roles to farm those things have been made in the thread a good amount of times and he said he has been following.
For the records, I don't suspect him, imo scum Greg hides most of the time. But the comment could be error inducing, intentionally or not.
Well I said today that I think we have 3 killing parties and that would be ~50% of the players... So it's not an inaccurate feeling, going through the same rn. Kinda trusting some people already to make my life easier, just based on behaviours. The supers for instance look pretty clear with their claim and align to how I expect them to play town.
I said already that I wouldn't hold anyone accountable for not getting the mechanics. You yourself got confused with the wording. It sounded odd for you to paint it obvious as if he is the only person struggling, sounded like fake irritability.
My nicca....
Told ya....she's really....idk defensive.
Like the Demon thing...where she pointed out his comments on mafia play but just let it go...thats not butterfly to bring it up and then drop it...like ol gnut xD
Idk, Seraph‘s a strange one for me to analyze. I do agree with Gajeel somewhat that Seraph has been rather silent the last times he played(which may be a year?), maybe he changed his playstyle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What stuff came out exactly? Apart feom the Super Masons?
Legit always when we‘re both town you get gut feelings about me so I‘ll take this as a positive confirmation of you
Sorry...no way seraph has been unresponsive for a year...i literally asked him why he so silent....no paragraph response back lol
That wasnt a year ago haha
That's not about not understanding the mechanics, tho. He said what would be the benefit for town if roles can't be used - it's known not all town roles have actions to be used every night. And once again, the remarks for passive roles to farm those things have been made in the thread a good amount of times and he said he has been following.
For the records, I don't suspect him, imo scum Greg hides most of the time. But the comment could be error inducing, intentionally or not.
It looks like him talking straight about the mechanics to me.
A single person won't change the mind of the entirety of town with a question, it's much more straightforward to see it as him just really asking a question.
If you believe he just got it wrong then why the irritation?
Gonna say a handful of games ago seraph was either trying a play as scum/or talking his way into a lynch as town...but either way Seraph was engaging and it wasnt a year agi xD
You are right I didn't think about that. I guess it depends on if the person has an active role or if he is vanilla, if he is town or no, it also depends on how many bombs/diffusers are in the game.
It looks like him talking straight about the mechanics to me.
A single person won't change the mind of the entirety of town with a question, it's much more straightforward to see it as him just really asking a question.
If you believe he just got it wrong then why the irritation?
Seraph admittedly always looks mafia to me but people going out of their way to defend him after he posted like two sentences makes me distrust them much more instead (Gaj and Gry).
Seraph admittedly always looks mafia to me but people going out of their way to defend him after he posted like two sentences makes me distrust them much more instead (Gaj and Gry).
Gonna say a handful of games ago seraph was either trying a play as scum/or talking his way into a lynch as town...but either way Seraph was engaging and it wasnt a year agi xD
Go back further '-' there were other posts that looked like stretches to me, as in grasping straws, and I answered to them as well. Just a cunt that roll eyed to something that looked silly (<- the actual word I erased) to me. Gry's reply seemed like stating the obvious: he said nothing mechanic related as you're insisting, his reply was plain standard role related and it sufficed.
Meh, you guys may suit yourselves in your believes, part of the game as well. But yeah silly to have a case based on a "cmon", what I'd gain with that response as mafia either tho?
Go back further '-' there were other posts that looked like stretches to me, as in grasping straws, and I answered to them as well. Just a cunt that roll eyed to something that looked silly (<- the actual word I erased) to me. Gry's reply seemed like stating the obvious: he said nothing mechanic related as you're insisting, his reply was plain standard role related and it sufficed.
Meh, you guys may suit yourselves in your believes, part of the game as well. But yeah silly to have a case based on a "cmon", what I'd gain with that response as mafia either tho?
Meh, you guys may suit yourselves in your believes, part of the game as well. But yeah silly to have a case based on a "cmon", what I'd gain with that response as mafia either tho?
The same thing people gain when they say YAY WE GOT A MAFIA after they lynched a teammate (sometimes in the discussion thread if you are James or Sakura). Building credibility with silly acts.