Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But it aint been no year
I've been playing like this for at least half a year, at least as far as D1 is concerned. And even if it had been like this for a longer amount of time, it really plays no role nor makes any kind of difference right now. You failing to notice this or maybe choosing not to doesn't make me any more or less suspicious than any other player that has said little or nothing at all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've been playing like this for at least half a year, at least as far as D1 is concerned. And even if it had been like this for a longer amount of time, it really plays no role nor makes any kind of difference right now. You failing to notice this or maybe choosing not to doesn't make me any more or less suspicious than any other player that has said little or nothing at all.
Now this what expect.welcome lil homie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ai Greg...
:clingy
Mafia babygurl
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is it just me or is gnut trolling and spamming a lot more this game than previous one?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Someone contact xi0 so that pudgie doesn‘t need his posts approved every time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I didn‘t ask you anything either, what‘s your point?
The point is that very often people jump to defend in cases like these to gain credibility. On the other hand, what can happen is that a scum is really behaving strangely but gets a pass as people replied for him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it me or is gnut is trolling and spamming a lot more this game than previous one?
Str8 trolling but prying tooo...:catshrug and what?...?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That looks very much like the classic clueless town gnut.
Wish they had a kiss my ass emoji for this one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah...just ignore him he says lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The point is that very often people jump to defend in cases like these to gain credibility. On the other hand, what can happen is that a scum is really behaving strangely but gets a pass as people replied for him.
But it wasn‘t an accusation, it was an observation that I disagreed with.

Like me saying „Hardy is being very bad this game what‘s wrong“ and someone replies „nah he always sucks“.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I thought that was Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel very suspiciously silent!!1!!
Crackpot theory, what if xnut is mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



At least you're not roleless so that's a + no?
Like you "did"? :fan
As Orgz once said, we‘ll burn that bridge when we get to it. :cookiehand
Of course I am. Didn‘t you see I wasn‘t even nominated in the Best Mafia category?

I‘m trying to say that it‘s too early to think of what to do with elixirs as that will need 3 night phases.
These are all almost in succession. If that's not being aloof I don't know what it is. Call it playful if you want.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But it wasn‘t an accusation, it was an observation that I disagreed with.

Like me saying „Hardy is being very bad this game what‘s wrong“ and someone replies „nah he always sucks“.
It was nothing like that....
I simply said he's usually not this quiet...but no I guess Im completely wrong
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But it wasn‘t an accusation, it was an observation that I disagreed with.

Like me saying „Hardy is being very bad this game what‘s wrong“ and someone replies „nah he always sucks“.
Seraph was around, you both could had easily let him disagree first instead of backing him up.

Yeah, then in that scenario I say "see I always suck" but I'm mafia. Good job defending me random hater.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no point in arguing GrySun. We are suspicious for stating facts
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is no point in arguing GrySun. We are suspicious for stating facts
Yes...you are.
Hey another ironic thought...you and gry are teammates:lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There is no point in arguing GrySun. We are suspicious for stating facts
You are intentionally skipping the entire reasoning behind it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I love how this Day 1 discussion is going :popcorn

You guys are so used to dying in the first few days, that you really enjoy playing while you can xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love how this Day 1 discussion is going :popcorn

You guys are so used to dying in the first few days, that you really enjoy playing while you can xD
WORD....have fun son no matter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top