Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You are intentionally skipping the entire reasoning behind it.
Because it makes no sense. You're just trying to create a case on us for stating a fact on Seraph's playstyle, but as I said, I don't see the point in arguing on this. If you want to make something out of nothing, then go ahead, it's Day 1 anyway.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So nephew...there are a few vets like orgz and evil and panlett we might want to check....idk might be a few more li k e gracie too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because it makes no sense. You're just trying to create a case on us for stating a fact on Seraph's playstyle, but as I said, I don't see the point in arguing on this. If you want to make something out of nothing, then go ahead, it's Day 1 anyway.
Why even involve yourself.if you had no interest in sera
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm heading out now, i really doubt that i'll make it back before the phase ends so i'll cast a random vote now and see where it all lead when i return.

Votekill Holt
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm heading out now, i really doubt that i'll make it back before the phase ends so i'll cast a random vote now and see where it all lead when i return.

Votekill Holt
What did holt have...like 2 post of what?


Very leading....think Im voting you lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You see this town....guy is escaping for rest of the day:lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You see this town....guy is escaping for rest of the day:lmao
My thoughts exactly, feels reminiscent of Takuan last game but without the freeman claim :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Should I vote him hmmmm
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm heading out now, i really doubt that i'll make it back before the phase ends so i'll cast a random vote now and see where it all lead when i return.

Votekill Holt
If this is how you leave us today, don't be surprised if I vote you, I'm planning to vote for a person that is not interacting a lot today or laying low.

Others may show up in few hours and participate more.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fuk It....votekill Seraph
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why even involve yourself.if you had no interest in sera
You and Shad were talking about him, saying how he's really quiet this game, and I happened to be there at the same time, so I simply stated that his behaviour is nothing new and that in fact, he has been playing that way for quite a while now. That's it, nothing more, nothing less,
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
2 peopke stuck up for him on day 1...wish I had mafafukas on my team like that
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
I love how this Day 1 discussion is going :popcorn

You guys are so used to dying in the first few days, that you really enjoy playing while you can xD
Takes deeps drag

Some of us even stopped trying before D4
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You and Shad were talking about him, saying how he's really quiet this game, and I happened to be there at the same time, so I simply stated that his behaviour is nothing new and that in fact, he has been playing that way for quite a while now. That's it, nothing more, nothing less,
Once again....yada yadax
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
So Nacho, Sera and Gry are peas in a pod now?

Honestly the most suspicious thing so far is that Gry hasn't summarized Sera's MG career in a disstrack yet :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So Nacho, Sera and Gry are peas in a pod now?

Honestly the most suspicious thing so far is that Gry hasn't summarized Sera's MG career in a disstrack yet :lmao
Hes been acting like sera isnt vocal for a year or so:rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top