There's also G who quite happily jumped from noona to Sera :thinking
On that, Jinx was one that stood out to me 'cause she started by not adding much, making jokes with Van, then called Demon out for not being useful, and in the end never really joined any discussion, even tho she followed enough to list hints and stuff (granted she missed some, so didn't follow things that closely it seems). Felt like another bystander that participates, makes some remarks, looks contributive but doesn't rly dig or go deep. I think I'm more used to a more proactive Jinx, building long reasonings and scenarios and the likes. Second person was Demon, similar to what you said Lambu was doing, but looked like maybe it was Jinx and Demon: gets called out, doesn't really provide a reply, only posts in response to suspicions and questions and that's it, quite passive. It's just that I'm also awful at reading him, and I've been mistaken about his "odd behaviour" several times, so meh. A third one I'd list as suspecting now is Orgz, just looks different from past game... all of his posts seemed to be somewhat useful then, now it also looks like he's flying by. Those were mostly the "weak" things I had on people so far, but yeah, my own two cents.So nephew...there are a few vets like orgz and evil and panlett we might want to check....idk might be a few more li k e gracie too
Sorry ifim not believing you....What's the point in asking me if you're just going to act ignorant afterward. Not cool at all.
Happily...boy they coming out of the woodworks.There's also G who quite happily jumped from noona to Sera :thinking
I feel differently from what I stated? Who would be the ones that called your attention so far?So noona points at Jinxie![]()
Last game if I remember correctly @GrySun was upset that we aren't lynching players that are laying low, at this point even if you think this is his usual play style, you have to admit are that he is laying low, he just voted for Holt and left, without claiming, having 5 posts and not planning to comeback.You and Shad were talking about him, saying how he's really quiet this game, and I happened to be there at the same time, so I simply stated that his behaviour is nothing new and that in fact, he has been playing that way for quite a while now. That's it, nothing more, nothing less,
See this really bothers me....didnt I specifically classify them as different suspect affiliation?There's also G who quite happily jumped from noona to Sera :thinking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pandu remarked my comment on Jinx but is fine with the ones on Demon and Orgz![]()
I'm not pointing fingers at you guys (yet)See this really bothers me....didnt I specifically classify them as different suspect affiliation?
Dont make me put to be waffling
That's the thing Shad. I'm not defending him. If he gets suspicious or keeps staying extremely low without contributing past a certain point, then I wouldn't think twice and go for him.If you continue to defend him after this, then you are contradicting yourself from past game, don't you think?
Maybe I misread but I thought he felt he was being playful?Why Lala.not in a faction?
And no....hardy didnt point out that gry was boisterous but not as vocal as usual.
He also votekilled me right off the batOn suspicion topic, forgot to mention I do think Van made interesting questions to DD.
So why even defend him????That's the thing Shad. I'm not defending him. If he gets suspicious or keeps staying extremely low without contributing past a certain point, then I wouldn't think twice and go for him.
So why even defend him????
To me doesnt make no sense unless you are affiliated with him....not one person on day1 i would vouch for unless....i was in some kinda group with themguess thats just me
I don't have a good read on Farf, she could be tense, but she is also very good at the game and can hide it.And on the noona thing, just a feeling? She doesn't seem tense like last game D1