Day ends in 6 and a half hours btw
Thank you for the cooperation!dude you just asked me lol? my hint is passive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why are we doing day one reveals am I missing something?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
last game got you guys pressed huh?
I've learnt my lesson~ Maybe one day @GrySun will stop hating me 
Have only managed to reach 11 pages so far.1. Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) - Active
2. Luck ( @Evil3ye ) - Active; super mason?
3. Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
4. Isaac ( @Shad ) - never had role b4; active; was in his previous game; super mason
5. Dallas ( @Goodboy)
6. Miria ( @SirSamuel016)- never had role
7. Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki)
8. Nice ( @Farfalla) - no night actions
9. Ennis ( @Hardy ) - never had the role before
10. Keith ( @digitaldude) - has Night action
11. Firo ( @Demonspeed ) - had the role before
12. Graham ( @GrySun ) - active
13. Chane ( @Vandred )
14. Gustav ( @Lambu ) - super mason
15. Szilard ( @desin24 )
16. Berga ( @xnut )
17. Huey ( @Holt )
18. Ladd ( @Gajeel )
19. Eve ( @Belserion ) - had role before
20. Czeslaw ( @Hll )
21. Elean ( @Seraph )
22. Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) - not have the role before
23. Bartolo ( @gnut ) - active
24. Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )
25. Rachel ( @Raven )
Hint Posts
Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either--- Double Post Merged, ---
If I missed anyone, let me know o/
Edit: shad, gnut, farfalla missing hints
Edit2: because of the close proximity to the og list; will add the new hints to this one instead of making a new one
Did you notice anything about any players from the posts you've read? Someone who sounded very genuine to you, or some shady wordings?Have only managed to reach 11 pages so far.
I just got up an hour back and feeling hungry, so will give my hints for now and come back after eating lunch.
Hints:
1) I have never had this role before.
2) My role has no actions which I can perform.
you mean like me?Thank you for the cooperation!
Not asking anyone to outright reveal, but pressing lurkers for information can sometimes present something we can work with rather than a random lynch on someone who might be town.
Last game I died because I monged around and town didn't believe me when I finally told the truthI've learnt my lesson~ Maybe one day @GrySun will stop hating me
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
shut up lawlett where is your guessing nowhis quoting skills are pretty shady
Avoiding mafia game for a point and click adventure?im about to be gold on league sooooo

LOL some people might be offended you siaid thatAvoiding mafia game for a point and click adventure?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Goodboy I'm talking to youBodyguard Boy, role hint or move to chopping board chop chop
give names nowI am not revealing, it’s not impossible that she is not a townie but could be 3 party. Her town def is more pro active than this usually but who knows
Got nothing in mind. It's D1 and i have no thoughts besides gnut being so anti seraph is funny.@Raven any thoughts? You've been lurking the thread without saying anything for a few hours now