Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
LOL some people might be offended you siaid that
You point, you click, the ranking system is an adventure; it's deadly accurate :XD

Let us all know how you go with catching up and if anyone jumps out at you as questionable
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ok lunch break! Gonna read up
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Might as well share the hints I’ve picked up along the way while I’m still fairly up to date.

Hints
Organizized - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #34)

Evil3ye - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #11)

Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)

Shad - “Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.” (D1, #131) “my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die. I’m a Super Mason.”

Goodboy -

SirSamuel016 - Never had before (D1, #116)
Detective, Townie, Santa Claus, Mafia Assassin

sakura-aneki -

Farfalla - Not Night Active- “Anyway got no night actions.” (D1, #96)

Hardy - Never has before (D1, #56)
Detective, Townie, Recruiting Mason, Vigilante, Doctor, Time Bomb, Hypnotist, Pirate, Townie, Miller, Restless Spirit, Spy, Investigator, Mafia Boss, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Burden, Mafia Member, Unskilled, Mafia Robber, Mentor, Mentee

digitaldude - Night Role - “My action is at night” (D1, #43)

Demonspeed - Had before (D1, #76)
Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Vigilante, Death Miller, Detective, Doctor, Hider, Innocent Child, Mortician, Necromancer, Prostitute, Spy, Townie, Vengeful, Mafia Assassin, Mafia Boss, Mafia Det, Mafia Escort, Mafia Member, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Mason, Mentee, Shapeshifter, Threesome Candidate

GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
Diffuser, Detective, Doctor, Martyr, Bodyguard, Spy, Mortician, Politician, Prosecutor, Prostitute, Recruiting Mason, Sickly, Vengeful

Vandred -

Lambu - Super Mason/ (D1, #115)

desin24 - Implying boring/passive (D1, #204)

xnut - Passive (D1, #379)

Holt - Passive (D1, #232)

Gajeel - Active - I have an Active role.” (D1, #191)

Belserion - “Had it before” (D1, #148)
Apprentice, Bulletproof, Detective, Doctor, Pirate, Mason, Bulletproof, Noble, Restless Spirit, Vengeful, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Member, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Strongman, Serial Killer

Hll -

Seraph - “Had my role before.” (D1, #200)
Detective, Doctor, Freeman, Apprentice, Innocent Child, Mason, Restless Spirit, Spy, Townie, Vengeful Townie, Mafia Escort, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Detective, Mafia Strongman

Crescent Jinx - “Never had before, never known it to be useful” (D1, #58)
Mason, Doctor, Apprentice, Barkeeper, Prostitute, Noble, Time Bomb, Recruiting Mason, Detective, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Escort, Mafia Diffuser, Mafia Boss, Mafia Mason, Mafia Poisoner, Serial Killer

gnut - Active (D1, #154) Good role? (#221 and preceding)

PudgiePenguin -

Raven - Passive - “My role is not interesting” (D1, #196) “I can’t make an action” (#199)

Let me know if somethings missing etc *insert panda giving thumbs up*
My role is passive. Also never had it before.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh this is gonna be juicy
What? What.s gonna be juicy? What happened? How are there so many votes already :))) can someone summarize so I don.t go through 21 pages? I won.t have enough time :)))
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I am not a super mason, catching up but placeholder VOTEKILL FARFALLA for now


PlayerBelserion
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownApprentice-Sane
80​
Fate Grand Order
Barkeeper
55​
Overwatch
Bulletproof
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Death Miller
69​
Overlord
Detective-Sane
58​
How to play 13
Doctor-Sane/Pirate
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Mason/Bulletproof
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
Noble
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Restless Spirit
71​
Kingdom Hearts
Vengeful Townie
83​
Isekai Quartet
Witch
64​
One-Punch Man
MafiaMafia Janitor
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist
Mafia Member (I)/Doctor-InTraitor-Sane (I)
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Mafia Pirate
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo
Mafia Pirate (II)
60​
Ace Attorney
Mafia Pirate
84​
MH Hydra
Mafia Strongman (I)
61​
The Lord od the Rings Edition
Third PartySerial Killer
65​
Ao no Exorcist




Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownDetective-Sane
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Townie
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
MafiaMafia Assassin (II)
80​
Fate Grand Order
Third PartySanta Claus
84​
MH Hydra

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh man, catching up over 10 pages in the morning while having buttloads of work to do is a nightmare. Guess will be a guts feeling day and will do proper rereads at night, if I make it. Someone had more questions to me, please tag repeat
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Sama and Belsa already saw myself, the other two are here.

PlayerSeraph
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownApprentice-Sane
65​
Ao no Exorcist
Detective-Sane
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
Doctor-Sane
77​
Persona 5
Doctor-Sane Traitor-Naive
66​
Hunter x Hunter
Freeman
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Innocent Child
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Mafia Detective/Mafia Boss
75​
Nobless x Noragami
Mason
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Restless Spirit
83​
Isekai Quartet
Restless Spirit Traitor
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover
Spy
69​
Overlord
Townie
73​
The Black Card Initiative
80​
Fate Grand Order
Vengeful Townie
71​
Kingdom Hearts
MafiaMafia Escort
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo
Mafia Pirate
84​
MH Hydra
Mafia Poisoner
81​
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Mafia Strongman (II)
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Third PartyMafia Detective Lover
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist


PlayerGrySun
Player-FactionRoleGame #Theme
TownBomb Defusing Townie
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Bulletproof
72​
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Miller
46​
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Detective-Insane
51​
League of Legends: Clown Fiesta
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Detective-Naive
49​
Pokémon: New Adventure
Detective-Sane
47​
Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
Detective-Sane/Illusion
62​
RWBY Edition
Doctor-Sane Super Mason
84​
MH Hydra
Martyr/Townie/Bodyguard
57​
Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth
Mason/Doctor-Sane
71​
Kingdom Hearts
Mason/Spy
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat
Mortician
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
80​
Fate Grand Order
Politician
78​
The Unholy Grail War
Prosecutor
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
Prostitute
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
Recruiting Mason
67​
Tower of God: The King's Orders
Sickly Townie
64​
One-Punch Man
Spy
65​
Ao no Exorcist
Time Bomb
73​
The Black Card Initiative
Vengeful Townie
77​
Persona 5
MafiaMafia Bomb
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover
Mafia Boss
68​
World of Warcraft
83​
Isekai Quartet
Mafia Detective (III)
58​
How to play 13
Mafia Member (I)
66​
Hunter x Hunter
Mafia Strongman
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Third PartyMentor
61​
The Lord od the Rings Edition
Santa Claus
69​
Overlord

--- Double Post Merged, ---


Whut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?

tbhwy I would have expected gnut have voted for me already, as he was was campaigning for my day 1 lynch in the discussion. It could be read as he is more careful because of his mafia role and tries avoiding unnecessary suspicions by careless votings. Mister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head
Also @SonOfDaws , I voted for Farfalla, which is missing
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The hell, @lamyou straight out gave your role D1 :)))were you at least cornered into doing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@lamb*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What? What.s gonna be juicy? What happened? How are there so many votes already :))) can someone summarize so I don.t go through 21 pages? I won.t have enough time :)))
I just thought the thread is gonna be filled with short answers to random quote now with you catching up.
I fear I cannot, as I also basically skipped through pages 11-18 very quickly. And am really confused how that period of farfalla and gnut spam made some people say "now i trust them". I'd appreciate to know as to why so
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
For fucks sake phone!!! @Lambu !!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just thought the thread is gonna be filled with short answers to random quote now with you catching up.
I fear I cannot, as I also basically skipped through pages 11-18 very quickly. And am really confused how that period of farfalla and gnut spam made some people say "now i trust them". I'd appreciate to know as to why so
Ah well i.m on my phone so kinda hard to go through it all and keep up and even type properly :)))
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lawlett is mafia he isnt supernatural this game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top