its funneir that i am not anti you
Team mates that are playing actually as a team this time kaits funneir that i am not anti you

You point, you click, the ranking system is an adventure; it's deadly accurateLOL some people might be offended you siaid that
This gajeel lead in votes is bit concerning though ngl tbhwy smh that all really just Ladd avatar theft votes?Gajeel >>> x3 (GrySun, Hardy, Goodboy)
nothing can get past you kaTeam mates that are playing actually as a team this time ka![]()
First Lawl and now you, why must you all succumb to low IQ gibberishngl tbhwy smh

let me guess, maturity finally kicked in?its funneir that i am not anti you
oh this is gonna be juicyOk lunch break! Gonna read up
My role is passive. Also never had it before.Might as well share the hints I’ve picked up along the way while I’m still fairly up to date.
Hints
Organizized - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #34)
Evil3ye - Active - “My role is Active.” (D1, #11)
Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)
Shad - “Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.” (D1, #131) “my role is not that important, it won't be missed if I die. I’m a Super Mason.”
Goodboy -
SirSamuel016 - Never had before (D1, #116)
Detective, Townie, Santa Claus, Mafia Assassin
sakura-aneki -
Farfalla - Not Night Active- “Anyway got no night actions.” (D1, #96)
Hardy - Never has before (D1, #56)
Detective, Townie, Recruiting Mason, Vigilante, Doctor, Time Bomb, Hypnotist, Pirate, Townie, Miller, Restless Spirit, Spy, Investigator, Mafia Boss, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Burden, Mafia Member, Unskilled, Mafia Robber, Mentor, Mentee
digitaldude - Night Role - “My action is at night” (D1, #43)
Demonspeed - Had before (D1, #76)
Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Vigilante, Death Miller, Detective, Doctor, Hider, Innocent Child, Mortician, Necromancer, Prostitute, Spy, Townie, Vengeful, Mafia Assassin, Mafia Boss, Mafia Det, Mafia Escort, Mafia Member, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Mason, Mentee, Shapeshifter, Threesome Candidate
GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
Diffuser, Detective, Doctor, Martyr, Bodyguard, Spy, Mortician, Politician, Prosecutor, Prostitute, Recruiting Mason, Sickly, Vengeful
Vandred -
Lambu - Super Mason/ (D1, #115)
desin24 - Implying boring/passive (D1, #204)
xnut - Passive (D1, #379)
Holt - Passive (D1, #232)
Gajeel - Active - I have an Active role.” (D1, #191)
Belserion - “Had it before” (D1, #148)
Apprentice, Bulletproof, Detective, Doctor, Pirate, Mason, Bulletproof, Noble, Restless Spirit, Vengeful, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Member, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Strongman, Serial Killer
Hll -
Seraph - “Had my role before.” (D1, #200)
Detective, Doctor, Freeman, Apprentice, Innocent Child, Mason, Restless Spirit, Spy, Townie, Vengeful Townie, Mafia Escort, Mafia Pirate, Mafia Poisoner, Mafia Detective, Mafia Strongman
Crescent Jinx - “Never had before, never known it to be useful” (D1, #58)
Mason, Doctor, Apprentice, Barkeeper, Prostitute, Noble, Time Bomb, Recruiting Mason, Detective, Mafia Janitor, Mafia Escort, Mafia Diffuser, Mafia Boss, Mafia Mason, Mafia Poisoner, Serial Killer
gnut - Active (D1, #154) Good role? (#221 and preceding)
PudgiePenguin -
Raven - Passive - “My role is not interesting” (D1, #196) “I can’t make an action” (#199)
Let me know if somethings missing etc *insert panda giving thumbs up*
What? What.s gonna be juicy? What happened? How are there so many votes alreadyoh this is gonna be juicy
)) can someone summarize so I don.t go through 21 pages? I won.t have enough time
))Also @SonOfDaws , I voted for Farfalla, which is missingI am not a super mason, catching up but placeholder VOTEKILL FARFALLA for now
Player Belserion Player-Faction Role Game # Theme Town Apprentice-Sane 80Fate Grand Order Barkeeper 55Overwatch Bulletproof 70Fumetsu no Anata e 81Puyo Puyo Tetris 82Yu-Gi-Oh! Death Miller 69Overlord Detective-Sane 58How to play 13 Doctor-Sane/Pirate 85Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc Mason/Bulletproof 59Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death Noble 78The Unholy Grail War Restless Spirit 71Kingdom Hearts Vengeful Townie 83Isekai Quartet Witch 64One-Punch Man Mafia Mafia Janitor 72Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Member (I)/Doctor-InTraitor-Sane (I) 79Marvel Cinematic Universe Mafia Pirate 76JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo Mafia Pirate (II) 60Ace Attorney Mafia Pirate 84MH Hydra Mafia Strongman (I) 61The Lord od the Rings Edition Third Party Serial Killer 65Ao no Exorcist
Player-Faction Role Game # Theme Town Detective-Sane 81Puyo Puyo Tetris Townie 86Magic: the Gathering - Planechase Mafia Mafia Assassin (II) 80Fate Grand Order Third Party Santa Claus 84MH Hydra
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh man, catching up over 10 pages in the morning while having buttloads of work to do is a nightmare. Guess will be a guts feeling day and will do proper rereads at night, if I make it. Someone had more questions to me, please tag repeat
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sama and Belsa already saw myself, the other two are here.
Player Seraph Player-Faction Role Game # Theme Town Apprentice-Sane 65Ao no Exorcist Detective-Sane 70Fumetsu no Anata e Doctor-Sane 77Persona 5 Doctor-Sane Traitor-Naive 66Hunter x Hunter Freeman 85Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc Innocent Child 82Yu-Gi-Oh! Mafia Detective/Mafia Boss 75Nobless x Noragami Mason 78The Unholy Grail War Restless Spirit 83Isekai Quartet Restless Spirit Traitor 74Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover Spy 69Overlord Townie 73The Black Card Initiative 80Fate Grand Order Vengeful Townie 71Kingdom Hearts Mafia Mafia Escort 76JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo Mafia Pirate 84MH Hydra Mafia Poisoner 81Puyo Puyo Tetris Mafia Strongman (II) 79Marvel Cinematic Universe Third Party Mafia Detective Lover 72Fullmetal Alchemist
Player GrySun Player-Faction Role Game # Theme Town Bomb Defusing Townie 85Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc Bulletproof 72Fullmetal Alchemist Death Miller 46Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Detective-Insane 51League of Legends: Clown Fiesta 79Marvel Cinematic Universe Detective-Naive 49Pokémon: New Adventure Detective-Sane 47Gantz: Survival of the Fittest Detective-Sane/Illusion 62RWBY Edition Doctor-Sane Super Mason 84MH Hydra Martyr/Townie/Bodyguard 57Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth Mason/Doctor-Sane 71Kingdom Hearts Mason/Spy 56Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat Mortician 70Fumetsu no Anata e 80Fate Grand Order Politician 78The Unholy Grail War Prosecutor 59Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death Prostitute 86Magic: the Gathering - Planechase Recruiting Mason 67Tower of God: The King's Orders Sickly Townie 64One-Punch Man Spy 65Ao no Exorcist Time Bomb 73The Black Card Initiative Vengeful Townie 77Persona 5 Mafia Mafia Bomb 74Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover Mafia Boss 68World of Warcraft 83Isekai Quartet Mafia Detective (III) 58How to play 13 Mafia Member (I) 66Hunter x Hunter Mafia Strongman 82Yu-Gi-Oh! Third Party Mentor 61The Lord od the Rings Edition Santa Claus 69Overlord
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whut? If I read correctly the context is something with gnut and shad?
tbhwy I would have expected gnut have voted for me already, as he was was campaigning for my day 1 lynch in the discussion. It could be read as he is more careful because of his mafia role and tries avoiding unnecessary suspicions by careless votings. Mister G is up my list of sus ngl tbh smh head
))were you at least cornered into doing it?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just thought the thread is gonna be filled with short answers to random quote now with you catching up.What? What.s gonna be juicy? What happened? How are there so many votes already)) can someone summarize so I don.t go through 21 pages? I won.t have enough time
))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah well i.m on my phone so kinda hard to go through it all and keep up and even type properlyI just thought the thread is gonna be filled with short answers to random quote now with you catching up.
I fear I cannot, as I also basically skipped through pages 11-18 very quickly. And am really confused how that period of farfalla and gnut spam made some people say "now i trust them". I'd appreciate to know as to why so
))Already gave above :/ shut yer trap and readSAKURA ROLE HINT NOW OR DIE
so you just gonna let us kill you day one again like that huh? fine by meI am not revealing