WHY ARE YOU SHITS TRYING TO GET SAMUEL TO KILL RANDOM PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
If his heart is in the right place it will say "shoot Gryyyy"Sam listen to your heart and do what it tells you to do/not do.
I‘d give you a target and say shoot but I feel like you should make the choice yourself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuk u both, @recruiter I‘m here for the taking![]()
Ok you mafia mason lover sleeper!No, Recruiter should target me first.
I don't know really, i got no suspicions about anyone, most i saw over the DP was talk about my playstyle(Which only now needs a Do-over apparently) and Mechanic related discussions. Nothing much to go by i guess.Suspects and thoughts for next days? Shot or not either way looks hard for you to survive this one.
I think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses....what actions?
Lynch FarfallaI think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses.
Oh Thank god.
Kind of uninspired pick tbh
raven and hII are both mafia trying to kill me, after seraph dies im in first with gajeel.
There's also Holt who offered himself for recruitmentI think among the super mason claims could be very well a mafia mason. I don't trust those guys but neither do i know if it's good enough reason to lynch or shoot them.
who else is up there? xnut, goodboy, hll, i think would suit better for a lynch or shoot option.
I started pressuring him initially, let me finish it offKind of uninspired pick tbh

... Hmm very well, I can respect thatI started pressuring him initially, let me finish it off![]()
'_'vLynch Farfalla
same sameWhy do I have the feeling this is gonna be a day with awful results![]()