Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WHY ARE YOU SHITS TRYING TO GET SAMUEL TO KILL RANDOM PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok... this first day has been quite eventful.

I have to start working now to prepare for a meeting I have in an hour, so I will drop out for the day

I dont think either Gajeel or Seraph are mafia, as they seem to purposely attract unwanted attention to them

I will give it to digitaldude, so that we dont lose more than 1 townie in a day.

VOTE KILL digitaldude
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sam listen to your heart and do what it tells you to do/not do.

I‘d give you a target and say shoot but I feel like you should make the choice yourself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Fuk u both, @recruiter I‘m here for the taking :question
If his heart is in the right place it will say "shoot Gryyyy"
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Suspects and thoughts for next days? Shot or not either way looks hard for you to survive this one.
I don't know really, i got no suspicions about anyone, most i saw over the DP was talk about my playstyle(Which only now needs a Do-over apparently) and Mechanic related discussions. Nothing much to go by i guess.

Perhaps lynching/killing people over their playstyle should be avoided the next days.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
...what actions?
I think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses.
Lynch Farfalla
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think among the super mason claims could be very well a mafia mason. I don't trust those guys but neither do i know if it's good enough reason to lynch or shoot them.

who else is up there? xnut, goodboy, hll, i think would suit better for a lynch or shoot option.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think among the super mason claims could be very well a mafia mason. I don't trust those guys but neither do i know if it's good enough reason to lynch or shoot them.

who else is up there? xnut, goodboy, hll, i think would suit better for a lynch or shoot option.
There's also Holt who offered himself for recruitment 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top