Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votelock Xnut
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania


You know, Miria...



This mother trucker is looking might funny. Don’t you agree?


Mighty funny. Might funny indeed, I-dog. We don’t like his kind ‘round here.


No, we d-.... Miria?


Liars are the worst.


...Yeah, liars. They sure are. You got that heat on ya?


I’m a cowgirl. My heart’s always ready... *finger guns* ...To fire off a shot.



SirSamuel016 has challenged Seraph to a duel!




SirSamuel016 ( Badass Cowgirl )
THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED SAM WHAT DID YOU FKIN DO OMG!

he fkn died too, what does that mean is Seraph BP?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@pudgiePenguin well i tried to defend your ass here. i'm sleepy so i rushed the defence because i might fall asleep and they might target you and listen to panda.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Jeez, 46 pages? wow. I go to bed and wake up to that lol.
Yeah, i'm with Rachel/Raven if i read the rules right.

Also, VoteKill Copy Panda for voting to kill me while i tried to learn the game rules and roles lol. Never trust a Panda.
What rule about your allegiance was unclear to you 🤔
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So Raven and Penguin are masons she said, and they would have most likely a recruiter. weird set up. maybe it's even multiple recuiter setting as the mechanic was partly group based.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I mean, you legit sound very scummy, what can I do?

I know you only like being town and I certainly don't gain anything by upsetting you either way (mafia or not) so I will just let you be lol...
Alright, noted.
Please give each other a hug when you can, this is still a game about lying guys :hi
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
On a different note how I wish I could join Raven and Penguin, it would be a full bird team...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
New Memorable Moment for the future awards :lmao.
You know, this did give me a brief flashback to Zasz daykilling me and i couldn't help crack up about the way it ended lmao.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top