Alright, noted.I mean, you legit sound very scummy, what can I do?
I know you only like being town and I certainly don't gain anything by upsetting you either way (mafia or not) so I will just let you be lol...
Alright, noted.I mean, you legit sound very scummy, what can I do?
I know you only like being town and I certainly don't gain anything by upsetting you either way (mafia or not) so I will just let you be lol...
THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED SAM WHAT DID YOU FKIN DO OMG!
You know, Miria...
![]()
This mother trucker is looking might funny. Don’t you agree?
Mighty funny. Might funny indeed, I-dog. We don’t like his kind ‘round here.
No, we d-.... Miria?
Liars are the worst.
...Yeah, liars. They sure are. You got that heat on ya?
![]()
I’m a cowgirl. My heart’s always ready... *finger guns* ...To fire off a shot.
SirSamuel016 has challenged Seraph to a duel!
![]()
![]()
SirSamuel016 ( Badass Cowgirl )
No, i wish, it means he lost the Duel.THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED SAM WHAT DID YOU FKIN DO OMG!
he fkn died too, what does that mean is Seraph BP?
It means he lost the coin flipTHE FUCK JUST HAPPENED SAM WHAT DID YOU FKIN DO OMG!
he fkn died too, what does that mean is Seraph BP?
What rule about your allegiance was unclear to youJeez, 46 pages? wow. I go to bed and wake up to that lol.
Yeah, i'm with Rachel/Raven if i read the rules right.
Also, VoteKill Copy Panda for voting to kill me while i tried to learn the game rules and roles lol. Never trust a Panda.

He was gonna finish what he started but his gun had different plans it seems.LOL Sam died?
Why are you voting him? Just a bandwagon?!votekill Seraph I donjt even know you bruh
After you covered for him I changed my vote yk@pudgiePenguin well i tried to defend your ass here. i'm sleepy so i rushed the defence because i might fall asleep and they might target you and listen to panda.

.I mean, you legit sound very scummy, what can I do?
I know you only like being town and I certainly don't gain anything by upsetting you either way (mafia or not) so I will just let you be lol...
Please give each other a hug when you can, this is still a game about lying guysAlright, noted.

Meh, don’t think Noble claim autoconfirms you.Not gonna change my vote but I've got a spare. I did say I'd use it. Think I'll go for goodboy.
He doesn’t know him bruhWhy are you voting him? Just a bandwagon?
You know, this did give me a brief flashback to Zasz daykilling me and i couldn't help crack up about the way it ended lmao.New Memorable Moment for the future awards.