Anyway I sleep.
Sorry I'm lost right now, this mechanic is so not well explained that we are practically ignoring it.I just figured out why RT kill notifies but RT doctor doesn't.
Basically I imagine it's to let the townie using the RT doctor know that he cannot use it anymore. In theory one could use RT Doc every night as long as you keep failing, but eventually when a kill is prevented the protected person is notified thus helping shift the RT protection to a new player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think you're being pessimistic Hardy, though I know how it feels to be cornered XDOf course? They have already decided to lynch me a day before. Our dets would be seen as naive before I'm seen as town lmao.
You killed Evil?Public announcement:
Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.
Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.
This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
It had no effect at all. Just ties me to some events...You killed Evil?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
omg shad wth are you sayingPublic announcement:
Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.
Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.
This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
))))))))))It makes good sense, just gotta read it and focus.Sorry I'm lost right now, this mechanic is so not well explained that we are practically ignoring it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can you contact host directly and get a good answer from him about what happened with your RT use yesterday? is that allowed?
Just leaving clear hints everyday so that when I claim It will be believable.omg shad wth are you saying))))))))))
Bwahahhaha look at this scumPublic announcement:
Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.
Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.
This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
that's a hint?Just leaving clear hints everyday so that when I claim It will be believable.
Ignore this for now xD
)) that sounded like a death sentence
))
)))))))
Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like thatwell now that shad came out
I wanna know what he messed up)))))))
HoltIs there rly someone left to vote? O.o
I mean, if it doesn't offer you any risk to talk now, Holt's fate is sealed so why not just say it?Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that
Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?
This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD
At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.
Gotta learn on the job.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holt
To see what other people claim.I mean, if it doesn't offer you any risk to talk now, Holt's fate is sealed so why not just say it?
oh ? so it's good? awwww now you make me curious XDDDDLol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that
Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?
This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD
At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.
Gotta learn on the job.