Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I just figured out why RT kill notifies but RT doctor doesn't.

Basically I imagine it's to let the townie using the RT doctor know that he cannot use it anymore. In theory one could use RT Doc every night as long as you keep failing, but eventually when a kill is prevented the protected person is notified thus helping shift the RT protection to a new player.
Sorry I'm lost right now, this mechanic is so not well explained that we are practically ignoring it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you contact host directly and get a good answer from him about what happened with your RT use yesterday? is that allowed?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Of course? They have already decided to lynch me a day before. Our dets would be seen as naive before I'm seen as town lmao.
I think you're being pessimistic Hardy, though I know how it feels to be cornered XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Public announcement:

Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.

Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.

This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Public announcement:

Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.

Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.

This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
You killed Evil?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You killed Evil?
It had no effect at all. Just ties me to some events...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did say D1 that my role is very situational
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Public announcement:

Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.

Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.

This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
omg shad wth are you saying :)))))))))))
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry I'm lost right now, this mechanic is so not well explained that we are practically ignoring it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you contact host directly and get a good answer from him about what happened with your RT use yesterday? is that allowed?
It makes good sense, just gotta read it and focus.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
omg shad wth are you saying :)))))))))))
Just leaving clear hints everyday so that when I claim It will be believable.

Ignore this for now xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Public announcement:

Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.

Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.

This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
Bwahahhaha look at this scum
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Just leaving clear hints everyday so that when I claim It will be believable.

Ignore this for now xD
that's a hint? :))) that sounded like a death sentence :)))
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well now that shad came out
I wanna know what he messed up :))))))))
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
well now that shad came out
I wanna know what he messed up :))))))))
Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that :wtf

Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?

This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD

At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.

Gotta learn on the job.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that :wtf

Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?

This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD

At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.

Gotta learn on the job.
I mean, if it doesn't offer you any risk to talk now, Holt's fate is sealed so why not just say it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🙄 worst "townie"
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I mean, if it doesn't offer you any risk to talk now, Holt's fate is sealed so why not just say it?
To see what other people claim.

If I reveal they will adapt.

I'm not a priority kill for mafia especially with recruiter dead, so I expect to be alive for a while.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that :wtf

Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?

This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD

At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.

Gotta learn on the job.
oh ? so it's good? awwww now you make me curious XDDDD
hope it's juicy :grumble
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top