Oh demon and desin are here....you guys have any opinion on what I asked Hardy
I would say that the maximum now is at 2 deaths per night. Thinking about it, an insane doc would bring too much death to a game that was set up to have the potential for a lot of death (Mafia, Mentor + Mechanic use of Mafia and Masons).Oh demon and desin are here....you guys have any opinion on what I asked Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So last nite coulda been 4 deaths if there is 2 mafias?I would say that the maximum now is at 2 deaths per night. Thinking about it, an insane doc would bring too much death to a game that was set up to have the potential for a lot of death (Mafia, Mentor + Mechanic use of Mafia and Masons).
Since Masons are limited to one member I believe we will see max 2 deaths through mafia + mechanic use of Mafia. Definitely depends on the roles mafia have but anything except Mafia Det is worth not using for the chance of a second kill.
Mechanics rules say only 2 of those actions trigger PMs - the block and the kill ones.So last nite coulda been 4 deaths if there is 2 mafias?
So if one faction got extra kill and other didn't...why 2 pms?
Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....sooooooooMechanics rules say only 2 of those actions trigger PMs - the block and the kill ones.
So, having only 2 players saying they got PMd makes sense, specially when a third one says he protected one of those 2 (that was supposed to die instead).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo
My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
As a town....I believe you wouldn't have a problem telling this...now on the other hand if you were mafia![]()
She claimed the pm....why not the whole substance of it?That good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?
~
@GrySun it gonna be hard to know who to protect tonight with so many options (excluding the freeman xD), also overlap between all the roles, we can't even discuss it in the open >.<
I think if she‘s scum then not a killer, else I wouldn‘t have been able to save you.Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo
My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
As a town....I believe you wouldn't have a problem telling this...now on the other hand if you were mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I brought it earlier to see if she would respond about the pm thing...she didn't.
That why I held back about the second sentence of my pm.
Literally says someone wanted you dead.
That means in my head...she was blocked targeting me by gry if it generated a pm...gry said he used mechanic.
No one else claims a pm....soooooo
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gracie tried to kill me x/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GrySun
What you think?
Wtf....its like doctor tho rightI think if she‘s scum then not a killer, else I wouldn‘t have been able to save you.
i hope you‘re not claiming doc mrThat good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?
~
@GrySun it gonna be hard to know who to protect tonight with so many options (excluding the freeman xD), also overlap between all the roles, we can't even discuss it in the open >.<
Ohhhhhh that's actually really interesting!Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo
My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
Yes, just think it was my doc that saved you and not the block on her, more likely i think.Wtf....its like doctor tho right
Now gry is saying he couldn't protect me but claimed a post ago it was like super doc....wtfOhhhhhh that's actually really interesting!
I did ask her if she was able to tell if she was blocked or not, and it looked like to me that she went around the question.
I think you misunderstood me somewhere along the line.Now gry is saying he couldn't protect me but claimed a post ago it was like super doc....wtf
No, tio, he's saying you're alive cause he used the mechanics protection on you, and blocked the kill itself with it.Now gry is saying he couldn't protect me but claimed a post ago it was like super doc....wtf
I'm noti hope you‘re not claiming doc mr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly I'm confuse about what gnut is saying, the only thing weird about jinx was the missing pm info.No, tio, he's saying you're alive cause he used the mechanics protection on you, and blocked the kill itself with it.
And someone else used the mechanics block on Grace.