Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh demon and desin are here....you guys have any opinion on what I asked Hardy
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh demon and desin are here....you guys have any opinion on what I asked Hardy
I would say that the maximum now is at 2 deaths per night. Thinking about it, an insane doc would bring too much death to a game that was set up to have the potential for a lot of death (Mafia, Mentor + Mechanic use of Mafia and Masons).

Since Masons are limited to one member I believe we will see max 2 deaths through mafia + mechanic use of Mafia. Definitely depends on the roles mafia have but anything except Mafia Det is worth not using for the chance of a second kill.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad 🙏
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again to people that can protect, I wanna live. Granted my role isn't as useful as many others, hence me using rail tracer instead, but player > role right?

Also, since I cannot use Doctor Rail Tracer anymore someone make sure they use it, I doubt I was lucky, more like literally nobody wanted to use it N1 with idk how many townies we have lol. Either people are confused about mechanics or what not, but it's like a free super-Doctor, it's good stuff.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would say that the maximum now is at 2 deaths per night. Thinking about it, an insane doc would bring too much death to a game that was set up to have the potential for a lot of death (Mafia, Mentor + Mechanic use of Mafia and Masons).

Since Masons are limited to one member I believe we will see max 2 deaths through mafia + mechanic use of Mafia. Definitely depends on the roles mafia have but anything except Mafia Det is worth not using for the chance of a second kill.
So last nite coulda been 4 deaths if there is 2 mafias?

So if one faction got extra kill and other didn't...why 2 pms?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So last nite coulda been 4 deaths if there is 2 mafias?

So if one faction got extra kill and other didn't...why 2 pms?
Mechanics rules say only 2 of those actions trigger PMs - the block and the kill ones.
So, having only 2 players saying they got PMd makes sense, specially when a third one says he protected one of those 2 (that was supposed to die instead).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mechanics rules say only 2 of those actions trigger PMs - the block and the kill ones.
So, having only 2 players saying they got PMd makes sense, specially when a third one says he protected one of those 2 (that was supposed to die instead).
Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo

My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
As a town....I believe you wouldn't have a problem telling this...now on the other hand if you were mafia:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I brought it earlier to see if she would respond about the pm thing...she didn't.

That why I held back about the second sentence of my pm.
Literally says someone wanted you dead.

That means in my head...she was blocked targeting me by gry if it generated a pm...gry said he used mechanic.
No one else claims a pm....soooooo
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gracie tried to kill me x/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun

What you think?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo

My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
As a town....I believe you wouldn't have a problem telling this...now on the other hand if you were mafia:catshrug
That good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?

~

@GrySun it gonna be hard to know who to protect tonight with so many options (excluding the freeman xD), also overlap between all the roles, we can't even discuss it in the open >.<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?

~

@GrySun it gonna be hard to know who to protect tonight with so many options (excluding the freeman xD), also overlap between all the roles, we can't even discuss it in the open >.<
She claimed the pm....why not the whole substance of it?
Not like she would be revealing anything only she was blocked.
Now gry says he used mechanic to protect me....cres gets other pm(the only other claimed)
Put 2 & 2 together...she was blocked trying to kill me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo

My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
As a town....I believe you wouldn't have a problem telling this...now on the other hand if you were mafia:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I brought it earlier to see if she would respond about the pm thing...she didn't.

That why I held back about the second sentence of my pm.
Literally says someone wanted you dead.

That means in my head...she was blocked targeting me by gry if it generated a pm...gry said he used mechanic.
No one else claims a pm....soooooo
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gracie tried to kill me x/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun

What you think?
I think if she‘s scum then not a killer, else I wouldn‘t have been able to save you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think if she‘s scum then not a killer, else I wouldn‘t have been able to save you.
Wtf....its like doctor tho right
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That good to know, either PM doesn't state being blocked or Jinx didn't know what information will be sent in the PM, but what does Jinx gain by claiming being blocked exactly?

~

@GrySun it gonna be hard to know who to protect tonight with so many options (excluding the freeman xD), also overlap between all the roles, we can't even discuss it in the open >.<
i hope you‘re not claiming doc mr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup...mine says someone wanted me dead.....soooooooo

My question would Cres not tell her's said she was blocked?
Ohhhhhh that's actually really interesting!
I did ask her if she was able to tell if she was blocked or not, and it looked like to me that she went around the question.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ohhhhhh that's actually really interesting!
I did ask her if she was able to tell if she was blocked or not, and it looked like to me that she went around the question.
Now gry is saying he couldn't protect me but claimed a post ago it was like super doc....wtf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now im fukan confused!!!!!!!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just saying i doubt crescent is the killer in question, mafia or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now gry is saying he couldn't protect me but claimed a post ago it was like super doc....wtf
No, tio, he's saying you're alive cause he used the mechanics protection on you, and blocked the kill itself with it.
And someone else used the mechanics block on Grace.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
i hope you‘re not claiming doc mr
I'm not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, tio, he's saying you're alive cause he used the mechanics protection on you, and blocked the kill itself with it.
And someone else used the mechanics block on Grace.
Exactly I'm confuse about what gnut is saying, the only thing weird about jinx was the missing pm info.

Nothing to do with gry using doctor on gnut, I'm I missing something
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok...I see
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top