Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not lying, I don't mind discussing this since we need everybody to claim today, even if we already have a target as in hardy.

He can be mafia mason and lie
Hmmm you focus on me instead of lambu, my claim D1 was way more believable than lambu...

Is he your teammate?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not lying, I don't mind discussing this since we need everybody to claim today, even if we already have a target as in hardy.



Hmmm you focus on me instead of lambu, my claim D1 was way more believable than lambu...

Is he your teammate?
You are the one that just slipped not him
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You are the one that just slipped not him
I made a theory and was corrected, how is that a slip?
You find that more suspecious than lambu who is laying low?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh so it looks like I do have something useful to share. I'm Prostitute and I blocked you last night. Guess you weren't in the mood huh :lambirb
If you blocked gnut that means he didn't learn bodyguard?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Apprentice is a super popular scum claim but wtf. If gnut is really mafia he fooled me perfectly.

That said who tried killing a mafia N1 then?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh so it looks like I do have something useful to share. I'm Prostitute and I blocked you last night. Guess you weren't in the mood huh :lambirb
LOL starting to wonder if Greg indeed targeted Orgz (but to kill) and that's how he magically became the one in the death row for Shad as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
shouldn't the other lover die today?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is doc really absent?

I think doc could explain missing kill on orga today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hardy first we can let him get an elixir or let his team use an extra RT tonight.
why are you so sure they went for organiszed?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL starting to wonder if Greg indeed targeted Orgz (but to kill) and that's how he magically became the one in the death row for Shad as well.
If the kill failed he wouldn‘t claim to have succeeded the learning no? Makes no sense.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I made a theory and was corrected, how is that a slip?
You find that more suspecious than lambu who is laying low?
What theory? You said "it explains WHY HE DIDN'T DIE". You are taking the second one as a fact, something that should happen but didn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top