But you were mafia with me when we had a bomb theme in game o.o with the Asako + Holt +Gry thing as well, it was vastly debated in your first game.I believed that I had infinite uses until I find a bomb
But you were mafia with me when we had a bomb theme in game o.o with the Asako + Holt +Gry thing as well, it was vastly debated in your first game.I believed that I had infinite uses until I find a bomb
Not town bomb, by now they would have claimed it. Or hinted at it.Does that mean we have a bomb on the loose?
HAHAHA WHAT A BIG REVEAL THAT COULD FIND CONTRADICTIONS, BETTER SAVE IT FOR THE BEST MOMENTI'm a bomb diffuser.
N1 I diffused Panda:
I believed that I had infinite uses until I find a bomb and I wanted to use this to confirm/incriminate somebody if I got lucky, priority was to town that hinted to being bomb.
This made me believe Panda was Kamikaz bomb, I droppped the hint yetserday to make sure that my story is consistent since an investigative role could have revealed that I targeted Panda the night he died.
I also said it will clear itself the next day, because once hardy is lynched, we will know for sure if Panda targeted him or no, If yes then I'm cleared from killing him night 1, if no then I'm just as suspect as anybody, except that I actually was planning to reveal everything even if nobody ties me to Panda's death, and I had good reason to believe he was a bomb.
I only saw that Panda said he would go for Hardy post the next day when people pointed it out.
N2 Used RT
I was informed by host that the role is a 1 time use even if it doesn't diffuse any bomb.
Used TR to protect Gnut, as until today he was very trustworthy and I didn't want to overlap with people protecting Gry as he requested it.
Gnut said he didn't receive a PM, but now I don't trust this information.
I just assumed how it works didn't check, was really disappointed when I figured that part out.But you were mafia with me when we had a bomb theme in game o.o with the Asako + Holt +Gry thing as well, it was vastly debated in your first game.
I'm not bomb though?Not town bomb, by now they would have claimed it. Or hinted at it.
Yesterday hardy said bomb or freeman then settled on bomb.
So be careful killing him.
Settled on freeman*I'm not bomb though?
Public announcement:
Tomorrow you may hear something that will cast me in a bad light, something that has to do with my role usage on N1.
Trust me there is a good explanation, with good enough proof, but hopefully if you don't hear anything tomorrow it will clear it self the next day.
This is a confession so that If I miss some hours tomorrow and I comeback I don't find 10 locked votes on me before hearing me out.
What's the proof? What would clear itself? What would come of it?Lol sakura, I didn't do anything bad, don't look at me like that
Last game when I revealed doctor everybody's reactions was: what else is new?
This game I'm hinting even more than last game xD
At this point I may as well reveal, but I think I will stick to my initial plan and see if anything good may come of it.
Gotta learn on the job.
When you die it will clear it selfWhat's the proof? What would clear itself? What would come of it?
Lmao this makes no sense
You are forgetting gnut who somehow learnt a role while being blocked and hasn't talked ever since.Not sure about HII, might actually be a goof up, like when I was spy and I said I blocked desin i think when in reality I actually blocked marmelade I think, and yes I was mafia, but you can ask shad and who was mafia with us then, I wrote in the mafia pad that I actually wanted to block desin idk how I wrote marm.... it was my first game after 7 years of playing just a few games out of which I was mostly hostkilled XD so I can see HII as just being a mistake.
Not sure still about hardy, again pandu-s death could have been caused by various factors which can't yet be ruled out.
Xnut's the only obvious 3rd party now and if he didn't die and found a replacement for santa lover, I think that either xnut or the replacement is mafia. so if we kill xnut I think it's a guaranteed mafia lynch.
but what do I know, right?
well, how are you so sure he wasn't protected? I mean, not everyone revealed yet. There's no limit to how many ppl can perform rail tracer protect and it has 0 priority so yeah.Lol I'm suspecting you BECAUSE you revealed freeman, while Holt was the lynch.
I told everybody to not protect you tonight since you won't die.
And look where we are, you are still alive, exactly as predicted![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if it was already 3 member ship then why did xnut come out and say not to kill santa. he should have shut up and let santa die, cuz he'd still be around. now everyone knows he's lover and killing him will end the third party as the 3rd will commit suicide next day.My theory about why xnut didn't die yet because their group was already founded on 3 member ship. I mean why would a Threesome candidate axe themselves since they know xnut is dead meat.
Do you have a up to date list of claims, mine is not updated, I think must people have claimed.well, how are you so sure he wasn't protected? I mean, not everyone revealed yet. There's no limit to how many ppl can perform rail tracer protect and it has 0 priority so yeah.
so defuser targeting someone that's not bomb leads to that someone dying?I'm a bomb diffuser.
N1 I diffused Panda:
I believed that I had infinite uses until I find a bomb and I wanted to use this to confirm/incriminate somebody if I got lucky, priority was to town that hinted to being bomb.
This made me believe Panda was Kamikaz bomb, I droppped the hint yetserday to make sure that my story is consistent since an investigative role could have revealed that I targeted Panda the night he died.
I also said it will clear itself the next day, because once hardy is lynched, we will know for sure if Panda targeted him or no, If yes then I'm cleared from killing him night 1, if no then I'm just as suspect as anybody, except that I actually was planning to reveal everything even if nobody ties me to Panda's death, and I had good reason to believe he was a bomb.
I only saw that Panda said he would go for Hardy post the next day when people pointed it out.
N2 Used RT
I was informed by host that the role is a 1 time use even if it doesn't diffuse any bomb.
Used TR to protect Gnut, as until today he was very trustworthy and I didn't want to overlap with people protecting Gry as he requested it.
Gnut said he didn't receive a PM, but now I don't trust this information.
No it has no effect, but I lose my ability to diffuse after that.so defuser targeting someone that's not bomb leads to that someone dying?
Good point!well, how are you so sure he wasn't protected? I mean, not everyone revealed yet. There's no limit to how many ppl can perform rail tracer protect and it has 0 priority so yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if it was already 3 member ship then why did xnut come out and say not to kill santa. he should have shut up and let santa die, cuz he'd still be around. now everyone knows he's lover and killing him will end the third party as the 3rd will commit suicide next day.
well, DD I guess I can come out now too. I doubt there's 2 BPs in this game so I'm adding you to mI see so no use hiding it then. I AM THE BULLETPROOF TOWNIE, I WAS TARGETTED FOR A RAIL TRACER KILL BUT I DIDNT DIE CAUSE I AM THE BULLETPROOF!
ah yesYou are forgetting gnut who somehow learnt a role while being blocked and hasn't talked ever since.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm working on updating it but I meant not everyone claimed to using rail tracer or not.Do you have a up to date list of claims, mine is not updated, I think must people have claimed.
Demonspeed claimed doctor and no doctor counter claimed.
I think lambu claim is missing but not sure who else is left.
Everybody today is planning to vote hardy, we are just trying to pressure more people to have info tomorrow.
You can assume safely that nobody will protect him over the other near confirmed townies.
...why would you target panda after he said he would target me?No it has no effect, but I lose my ability to diffuse after that.
what else would I mean by my comment?You are bp? @sakura-aneki