- Joined
- Feb 6, 2015
- Messages
- 3,460
- Reaction score
- 586
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No comment.@Hll and sorry for ping but are you and raven making elixr or doing rail tracer?
No comment.@Hll and sorry for ping but are you and raven making elixr or doing rail tracer?
They are making a new pudgieI claimed bulletproof early in the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Hll and sorry for ping but are you and raven making elixr or doing rail tracer?
a ok read that wrong thenGnut claims he learned bodyguard from orgz and got it confirmed.
Vandred claimed he blocked gnut and so he couldnt have learned anything.
So one is a liar mafia nothing to do with you.
I appreciate the hustle, free time well spentBeen taking some notes of the "highlights" of my back-read, but I've been interrupted several times and kinda rushing so I probably forgot to jot down everything. Anyway.
D3
Mechanic claims
DD made elixir 2 nights
Hardy claims tried to RT protect Gry
Shad claims tried to RT protect gnut
gnut got no PM about protection (but rules don’t say he would)
DD was targeted by RT but didn’t die bc BP
“Objection!”
- gnut claims Apprentice, saying he’s now Bodyguard after targeting me twice.
- Vandred claims Prostitute, and that he blocked gnut N2, so gnut can’t have successfully learned from me.
- gnut or Vandred = Mafia - no counterclaim for Prostitute; Apprentice is classic Mafia claim.
Van looked more scummy beforehand, gnut looks more scummy based on the situation.
ADD: Lambu makes good point about gnut maybe being protected from Van’s block, and thus both could be Town.
- DD claims Bulletproof
- sakura claims Bulletproof as well
DD said he had a Night Action but baiting Mafia kills is BP best use so still makes sense.
sakura hinted Passive so adds up, but explanation following the claim was pretty incomprehensible to me...
Shad says “Doc could explain missing kill on orga today”. Why so sure I would be dead?
“Very confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctors”
Hll and the whole SM/Super Mason/Spirit Medium/Spy talk. Farfalla explained pretty much everything that felt off about that whole exchange.
Role claims
DD - Bulletproof
sakura - Bulletproof
Demon - Doc (targets: GrySun N1, gnut N2)
Shad - Bomb Diffuser (didn't know it was a one-time use. Targeted Panda N1, says he thought Panda might be Kamikaze Bomb)
Gotta say out of the two BP's I believe DD over sakura.
Out of Van and gnut I really don't know. The fact that no one counter-claimed Prostitute, and the question of what Van would gain by exchanging a Townie death for a Mafia death, makes me believe he's telling the truth. But gnut was also the most Pro-Town player in my eyes, so I have a hard time thinking he's Mafia too. After what Lamb said about the mechanic possibly blocking the Prostitute action, both being Town makes sense.
Starting to feel like at least one of @Gajeel , @desin24 , @Belserion are Mafia. Not being called out on their inactivity enough.
Hll definitely fishy after that whole exchange.
And of course there's still xnut and Hardy.
Leaning toward voting xnut as well, for the same reasoning as many others have given; we get rid of another TP and a Mafia. (Plus he was part of that horrendous 1000-page exchange I wish I had just skipped which made me drop 40 IQ points... that alone...)
Hardy didn't die as Freeman, but Mafia wouldn't kill that role until late game anyway, ideally for them he'd be lynched. So him living isn't really further evidence of anything. And the off-off-chance that he really is Freeman does exist, unless someone wants to explain to me why it doesn't, in which case I'll vote for him in a second.)
"I'm trying to be less of an asshole"GOAT mason party if true
I'm not saying I'm doing great ok"I'm trying to be less of an asshole"
cuz what cuz you didn't understand my explanation. well i'm sorry I played 3 times and this is first time a bp exists in these last 3 (this being the 3rd). and I apologize if I didn't have much logic for you, it's my first time bp logic. Just keep in mind i'm not that stupid to counter claim a BPs claim who also claimed he was targeted. especially not this early on in the game, may be a noob, but not stupid.Been taking some notes of the "highlights" of my back-read, but I've been interrupted several times and kinda rushing so I probably forgot to jot down everything. Anyway.
D3
Mechanic claims
DD made elixir 2 nights
Hardy claims tried to RT protect Gry
Shad claims tried to RT protect gnut
gnut got no PM about protection (but rules don’t say he would)
DD was targeted by RT but didn’t die bc BP
“Objection!”
- gnut claims Apprentice, saying he’s now Bodyguard after targeting me twice.
- Vandred claims Prostitute, and that he blocked gnut N2, so gnut can’t have successfully learned from me.
- gnut or Vandred = Mafia - no counterclaim for Prostitute; Apprentice is classic Mafia claim.
Van looked more scummy beforehand, gnut looks more scummy based on the situation.
ADD: Lambu makes good point about gnut maybe being protected from Van’s block, and thus both could be Town.
- DD claims Bulletproof
- sakura claims Bulletproof as well
DD said he had a Night Action but baiting Mafia kills is BP best use so still makes sense.
sakura hinted Passive so adds up, but explanation following the claim was pretty incomprehensible to me...
Shad says “Doc could explain missing kill on orga today”. Why so sure I would be dead?
“Very confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctors”
Hll and the whole SM/Super Mason/Spirit Medium/Spy talk. Farfalla explained pretty much everything that felt off about that whole exchange.
Role claims
DD - Bulletproof
sakura - Bulletproof
Demon - Doc (targets: GrySun N1, gnut N2)
Shad - Bomb Diffuser (didn't know it was a one-time use. Targeted Panda N1, says he thought Panda might be Kamikaze Bomb)
Gotta say out of the two BP's I believe DD over sakura.
Out of Van and gnut I really don't know. The fact that no one counter-claimed Prostitute, and the question of what Van would gain by exchanging a Townie death for a Mafia death, makes me believe he's telling the truth. But gnut was also the most Pro-Town player in my eyes, so I have a hard time thinking he's Mafia too. After what Lamb said about the mechanic possibly blocking the Prostitute action, both being Town makes sense.
Starting to feel like at least one of @Gajeel , @desin24 , @Belserion are Mafia. Not being called out on their inactivity enough.
Hll definitely fishy after that whole exchange.
And of course there's still xnut and Hardy.
Leaning toward voting xnut as well, for the same reasoning as many others have given; we get rid of another TP and a Mafia. (Plus he was part of that horrendous 1000-page exchange I wish I had just skipped which made me drop 40 IQ points... that alone...)
Hardy didn't die as Freeman, but Mafia wouldn't kill that role until late game anyway, ideally for them he'd be lynched. So him living isn't really further evidence of anything. And the off-off-chance that he really is Freeman does exist, unless someone wants to explain to me why it doesn't, in which case I'll vote for him in a second.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If someone counter-claimed Van then I'd try to get a feel for who was telling the truth between them as well, like I did with you and DD. But no one did counter-claim Van, so as it stands his claim holds water. There’s a possibility there’s not even a Hoe in the game, ofc, but like I said in the end I’m kinda inclined to think both him and Greg are telling the truth.. maybe I’m just gullible.and how is it that if van claimed prostitute and someone would have counter claimed that, you then think the first claim is the lier? but in my case it's the second?
Even if Raven looked thrust worthy,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, there's missing kills so he gets points for claiming he tanked oneI don't really have a 100% solid reason for believing DD over you either, it's just a feeling.
Thank you friend. Would you be willing to rail tracer kill hardy btw?If someone counter-claimed Van then I'd try to get a feel for who was telling the truth between them as well, like I did with you and DD. But no one did counter-claim Van, so as it stands his claim holds water. There’s a possibility there’s not even a Hoe in the game, ofc, but like I said in the end I’m kinda inclined to think both him and Greg are telling the truth.. maybe I’m just gullible.
I don't really have a 100% solid reason for believing DD over you either, it's just a feeling. That’s why I didn’t mention considering voting for either of you today. I’ll keep your case open until it’s the most pressing one.
Your phone knows he is mafia masonFuck off, Poopie u.u my phone also changed Hll to "Hell" and had to fix it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hmmmYour phone knows he is mafia mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I much rather be rail traced than lynched so go for it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What? In one scenario it's freeman then mafia kills and tracers they might win, it's an extra wrong kill at the very leasthmmm
Yeah cause mafia might kill or block the caller if they have escort.@digitaldude I don't think we can coordinate this RT action at night if we aren't in the same group?