Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I rather swallow my tongue than saying "whoopsie Gry looks nice"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Threesome being secondary role is a pretty huge powerup if you think about it.
Last game showed
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@xnut i know you may be in Hardy's mafia group, I hope that doesn't make you not vote against him today. You are not Mafia, You are TP so i hope your vote is performed on Hardy today
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like I asked Hardy...whats the probability.
Me fukan up and claiming sonething something I couldn't have done first hour of day.
Or im telling the truth....gtfoh
Do you not read that what I wrote makes both you and Van tell the truth?

TBH there is far less reason for Vand to do that play as scum than for you to have made a blue color role whoopsie with Apprentice claim, but I still believe you so I think the RT protection theory is the best explanation.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But greg being believable makes orgz impossible to be lover or anything
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
why you rely on a wish that a 2nd detective exists ? Also we already that Hardy is most likely a mafia since Panda wanted to steal him, So at this point it makes people go i'm a det route since Hardy would be an easy target for such claim. Hardy must die
I don't rely on the wish I just see more value in lynching Xnut for today. Hardy is surely one of the top suspects and is definitely a top suspect to get blocked by me tonight.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ik you guys are having fun channeling on your beef, but unless you can say how I got no target for Gajeel when he says he did it, then we got a confirmed mafia right here. You guys being oblivious to it just makes me think again you're in cahoots.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't rely on the wish I just see more value in lynching Xnut for today. Hardy is surely one of the top suspects and is definitely a top suspect to get blocked by me tonight.
I heard you are lazy in bed I want none of that
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I don't rely on the wish I just see more value in lynching Xnut for today. Hardy is surely one of the top suspects and is definitely a top suspect to get blocked by me tonight.
there is no value in killing xnut.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
That's not a solution for the inconsistency I'm presenting, I'm asking you to explain it.
I did target Lambu last night, I can't say more than what I know
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't know if I should come out honestly, I'm not used to my role at all, so I don't know how to play it 🤔

I did use it the past two nights though.
I beg you to come out. I'll grant Lambu's and Greg's wishes and come out right after.
Here goes the usefulness of my role then

I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.
And you didn't get blocked?
No



Hardy Night 1

Lambu Night 2
Then here's my puzzle for you. This is my role:



Got rusty with the Holt code but had to leave something behind when I planned on lying. So I planted evidence of it along with my hint.

I checked Evil on N1 and got that he targeted DD. Then I checked you on N2 and got no result. We got 2 prostitutes claim: one said that he blocked Greg on N2, the other said he didn't use his role. Neither me nor you got a PM about being blocked with the RT, so how do we solve this?
You kill me, and I take Lambu or whoever I'm marking next with me, pretty forward solution.
Ik you guys are having fun channeling on your beef, but unless you can say how I got no target for Gajeel when he says he did it, then we got a confirmed mafia right here. You guys being oblivious to it just makes me think again you're in cahoots.
For @Lambu and @Organizized tomorrow, the ones I fairly trust.
The online pro players are too busy with their e-penises.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Then here's my puzzle for you. This is my role:



Got rusty with the Holt code but had to leave something behind when I planned on lying. So I planted evidence of it along with my hint.

I checked Evil on N1 and got that he targeted DD. Then I checked you on N2 and got no result. We got 2 prostitutes claim: one said that he blocked Greg on N2, the other said he didn't use his role. Neither me nor you got a PM about being blocked with the RT, so how do we solve this?
Even if you are insane you should had gotten a result so that's off the table.

What did he claim? Does his role get any sort of feedback from the hosts?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Hll hi there, i want you to change your vote from xnut to hardy, are you okay with that? don't change if you are not feeling it's the right decision. I'm just seeing no value in killing xnut. So i hope we kill Hardy today
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ik you guys are having fun channeling on your beef, but unless you can say how I got no target for Gajeel when he says he did it, then we got a confirmed mafia right here. You guys being oblivious to it just makes me think again you're in cahoots.
Not oblivious to it, more "watching and waiting on Gajeel to adress it". The only thing that comes to my mind is a mafia escort targeting Gaj or the RT blocking him. I certainly did not block him and Vandred has the conflict with Guregu after all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got back from a long tiring day and I can't wait to go to bed, not even gonna try reading everything so I don't know what came up or was said. Though I'll try to reply to the two relevant mentions I got to clear up some stuff.
Ofc
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred why did you choose to block Gnut? Despite how the Jinx thing turned out he was the most pro town player I thought. I can understand a townie targeting him for protection but to block him?

There is no way xnut can twist his way out of revealing himself. Holt flipping lover just sealed his fate.

Shad basically asking why Orgz is still alive is kinda funny. That mistake would be way too silly for a Mafia member so I believe his explanation.

"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
To be quite honest it was not the most lucid of decisions. Last day I left a few hours before it was over, then when I could come online the night had been over for like half an hour and I hadn't PMed my action. I saw Holt being Santa Lover and Cres being hostkilled so I tried to speed read everything in five minutes, gnut's interactions with her looked weird at that point and I saw people were saying he got her hk'ed. I tried to think back to how he was on Hardy's side for all D1 and decided I'd go with him. With him being a lot more trusted than Hardy I thought he'd be the ideal killer for a mafia team while blocking Hardy would be pointless as they'd never pick him.

If it helps, I facepalmed all the way until the start of the day, and even later when I made my first post I had already convinced myself that I had wasted my action like an idiot. It was only after I saw him claim that he'd been successful at learning from Orgz that I thought I'd hit the jackpot.


@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.


day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.
As I wrote under that list those were people I trusted to varying degrees, not fully, and like I just said my heat-of-the-moment assumption was that he had been fooling me. You were my N1 target, by the way.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votelock Hardy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not oblivious to it, more "watching and waiting on Gajeel to adress it". The only thing that comes to my mind is a mafia escort targeting Gaj or the RT blocking him. I certainly did not block him and Vandred has the conflict with Guregu after all.
It was more about Hardy and Gry fully ignoring it to move on on their repetitive fight. Both of them not caring about something like this, after all the "we gotta get a mafia for sure today" just makes me think further they're both scums, pulling an act.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top