Gonna sleep as well, Greg, night o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah...same...gotta be up at 6amGonna sleep as well, Greg, night o/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's not what I meantNight pads not being very fun?![]()



Traitor? I definitely have been picking up Gry hunting Super Mason from the very start, I’d be surprised if he had Traitor as secondary rather than Super Mason. You can only have one secondary role right?Haha....good traitor xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I planned to lock and use noble on him but I've also read a few arguments as to why he's not priority. I just want town to make the best decision with all the cards on the table. It's why I said before, xnut is on borrowed time anyway. There's not a single person here who believes he's not lover. The only debate is what his role is, which I don't know btw. I just know I'm not Mafia noble. I've read gnut asking Orgz to protect me, but that's not in towns best interest if xnut is getting lynched. It's just wasted protection.why didnt you noble vote on hardy belserion
How? Many people have explained you that there was no need to kill me, I would be lynched anyway, and you are just doing that. There's no counter claim nor results against me because they just don't exist. I'm freeman and you are throwing out of a hunch, that because you see it as one way it must be an univeral truth.Hardy is 100% scum. No way he's freeman.
Okay but I show up as bulletproof will you kill sakura?If Lala and desin are Town there is no way Gry is as well.
Between DD and Sakura, I am inclined to believe Sakura more.
Probably yes.Okay but I show up as bulletproof will you kill sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is my townness related to Farf and desin being town exactly?If Lala and desin are Town there is no way Gry is as well.
Between DD and Sakura, I am inclined to believe Sakura more.