Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Piyting it her...Im protecting Bel

Up to you Orgz and Demon to protect whoever
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna sleep as well, Greg, night o/
Yeah...same...gotta be up at 6am
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nite babygurl
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh sorry...it was
Putting it here xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh...Shad needs to go to XD

Nite nite
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am awake but I have stuff to do. Will read what I missed in about 3 hours.

I think I got the main idea though.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night pads not being very fun? :(
That's not what I meant :hmph

Dying will get me out of this game and allow me to bring someone down with me, that's what I meant :hee

I haven't really followed the game to its fullest, so I don't know your arguments for both of the lynches really well, but I'll !votekill xnut for now. If it allows us to bring down both third party and a mafia at the same, then I'll go for it. Hardy next, he's on my list anyway :cookiehand

I doubt I'll be here for the rest of the day phase, but I might come back during the last hour to maybe change or votelock my vote.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
!votekill hardy
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I gotta say Gajeel looking mighty scummy after that Farf reveal. “No results” could mean being blocked, but it’s safe to assume @Farfalla didnt get notified about RT block. So that leaves either Gajeel as scum or Farf being Escort-blocked.

Am kinda thinking that might be Vandred’s real role actually if he and gnut aren’t both Town. Gotta day after the motive of his block was brought into question and his iffy explanation for it, and hearing Greg’s side, gnut is definitely more trustworthy of the two.

Haha....good traitor xp
Traitor? I definitely have been picking up Gry hunting Super Mason from the very start, I’d be surprised if he had Traitor as secondary rather than Super Mason. You can only have one secondary role right?

But I agree we gotta take into consideration the possibility of a Traitor, and honestly in a Mason-heavy game like this I’d be really surprised if there wasn’t a Mafia Mason as well... if Gry is anything I’d say he’s that, but could just as likely be Lambu or Shad tbh (Shad’s whole Bomb Diffuser and the way he built up to it was one of the oddest claims in a while... but I’ve made the same mistake thinking Diffuser is a “try until you get it right” kinda role so not totally improbable to me..)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A lot of these claims don’t add up with hints given btw...

DD claiming active as BP
Farfalla claiming to have no Night Actions and the claim Spy
desin heavily implying Passive role then claiming Prostitute...

Like, I get you wanna not paint yourself as a Mafia target but it still rings a lot of alarm bells in my head... BP baiting Mafia kills makes sense too but yeah.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Gnut I believe you. Not sure which prostitute is legit but if I had to choose I'd believe Desin for now simply because if you're Mafia and the prostitute comes out, you don't try to claim it after, especially since the prostitute is involved in an ongoing scandal that would have every investigative role left in the game sniffing at them. Of course one could be the escort looking to create more drama but Mafia Desin is usually more cautious than that from what I know of his style.

That's also the reason I believe Farf as spy. No way she makes that play after urging Gajeel to reveal. If she was faking it she would have either corroborated his story or made up fake results that made her seem paranoid in order to look legit.

Hardy is 100% scum. No way he's freeman. But it's really up to you guys how long you let him slither around building his case. If he's not lynched today and survives the night it'll just be another day of "they want town to lynch me!!" and pushing someone else ahead of him, like Gajeel or van/gnut.

I can't get a good read on Grysun at all. But I do feel he's a bit evasive and living off that gnut save.

The others are even harder to pin. Raven and Orgz might be the ones I trust the most though, despite the potential of a traitor in the game.

Anyway that's what I think so far. That said @gnut don't waste your time protecting me. You can't save me. I've been observing this game in a semi triggered state since day 1 when the lover thought it would be ok to throw the game. Then I got even more triggered reading that nonsensical attempt to backtrack. Its not fun when your fate is tied to someone who has no interest in actually playing. I may have made bad life choices by getting involved with 2 bad boys, but in my heart I'm not anti town. That's why I don't think you should spam protection my way lol. At this point I was just trying to finish my elixir to pass on. But yeah like I said I'll cooperate with town in regards to the voting.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
why didnt you noble vote on hardy belserion
I planned to lock and use noble on him but I've also read a few arguments as to why he's not priority. I just want town to make the best decision with all the cards on the table. It's why I said before, xnut is on borrowed time anyway. There's not a single person here who believes he's not lover. The only debate is what his role is, which I don't know btw. I just know I'm not Mafia noble. I've read gnut asking Orgz to protect me, but that's not in towns best interest if xnut is getting lynched. It's just wasted protection.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Organizized - Bodyguard (hinted Active, confirmed by gnut)
Shad - Bomb Defuser (hinted Active, unimportant with situational use “based on others actions”)
sakura-aneki - Bulletproof (hinted Passive)
Farfalla - Spy (hinted “No Night Actions”)
Hardy - Freeman (hinted Passive)
digitaldude - Bulletproof (hinted Active)
Demonspeed - Doctor
GrySun - Active / Super Mason
Vandred - Prostitute (hinted Active)
Lambu - “Pigeon” / Super Mason
desin24 - Prostitute (hinted Passive/boring)
xnut - ? / Lover
Gajeel - Banshee (hinted Active)
Belserion - Noble
gnut - Apprentice->Bodyguard / Super Mason (hinted at a useful Active role)
Hll - Mason (Confirmed by Raven)
Raven - Mason (Confirmed by Hll)

Evil3ye (Spy) Died Night 1
Copy Panda (Pirate) Died Night 1
Goodboy (Detective) Died Night 2
SirSamuel016 (Badass Cowboy) Lost a Duel Day 1
Holt (Santa Claus) (Lover) Lynched Day 2
pudgiePenguin (Mason Recruiter) Died Night 1
Seraph (Mentor) Lynched Day 1
Crescent Jinx (Mortician) (Super Mason) Hostkilled Day 2

Gry, Lambu and xnut are the only non-claimers left (unless I missed it). Trying real hard to not let the fact that Lambu didn’t claim for the whole last game get to me, but at least I kinda get an idea of what he’s hinting this time.

It’s fucking my mind that the some of the ones I wanna trust based on play-style are the ones who contradicted their hints. (I.e. Farf and DD, not sure I trust desin tbh the way he’s been laying low most game and just seemed to be trying to coast until now.. but then again, don’t trust Vandred more either so... ><)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
People I trust: Bel, Raven, Greg, Lambu, Orgz and Shad.

Don't trust but I I believe are most likely Town: Lala, DD, Sakura, Gry.

Don't trust at all: Gajeel, Vandred, Hardy, desin, HII(Most likely MM).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy is 100% scum. No way he's freeman.
How? Many people have explained you that there was no need to kill me, I would be lynched anyway, and you are just doing that. There's no counter claim nor results against me because they just don't exist. I'm freeman and you are throwing out of a hunch, that because you see it as one way it must be an univeral truth.

Clear as day to see that Demon and Gry are taking advantage of the situation too, but you are just too fixated on my ass.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Lala and desin are Town there is no way Gry is as well.

Between DD and Sakura, I am inclined to believe Sakura more.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bel just claimed Threesome no? Hm. I do think based on voters that most mafia are on xnut, to get another TP lynch done, but hard to say. Killing xnut gets rid of our Noble too in that case which isn‘t so nice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Lala and desin are Town there is no way Gry is as well.

Between DD and Sakura, I am inclined to believe Sakura more.
How is my townness related to Farf and desin being town exactly?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Vandred-Demon-Gajeel-Gry-Shad ?. Both of the former claimed roles that are overkill given the mechanic. Gry must be xnut's new lover, it needs a certain type of stubborn person to not give up a lost game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top