Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Hll I hope you are being there, Did you consider change your vote yet?

@xnut don't forget the vote lock
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And I'll be the evil ego cunt that doesn't believe in Hardy and Gry anymore after that stunt from y'day. If town, it was of their interest, specially Hardy's. Only Orgz mentioned an Escort lying about their real target.

Votekill Poopie for Pandaria.

This might kill me tho... He did mention bomb before and Shad says he's a defuser, but welp... Misho said he'd take the bullet so I guess that's for him as well.

Final point is that with Bel's TSC behavior, aiding us, I rather keep her around for longer than today.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I mentioned recruitables to you iirc before...in a game where mafia can get 2 kills a nite its only logical they are there.
Meaning yeah...mafia probably smaller...why I believed there was only 1 mafia and still do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably been said before...but possibly they recruited.
Hey we had Santa Lover...how about Prostitute Traitor:gnut
oi oi, that's my role and it's too soon for it XD
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Hll I hope you are being there, Did you consider change your vote yet?

@xnut don't forget the vote lock
Bomb (Townie): If the Bomb is killed by anybody, the killer dies too. If the Bomb is lynched, then he kills the person who cast the final vote on him. (GAME 7)
Isn't Hardy the bomb?

Wont want to be the last person in this case

Edit:Also, I do think that xnut seems to be a better candidate if he is a part of the lovers.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't Hardy the bomb?

Wont want to be the last person in this case

Edit:Also, I do think that xnut seems to be a better candidate if he is a part of the lovers.
Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.
well it's precisely why I went for him. get rid of the weak link and something good will turn up <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
wait lala claimed spy? So we have 2 spies in the game? wasn't evil a spie too?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, 3 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 4 minutes ago ---
Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
Lol, is there no doctor on the townies side? or does no one have an elixr to give her?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
wait lala claimed spy? So we have 2 spies in the game? wasn't evil a spie too?
I havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.
Why the fuk would I claim apprentice if I was blocked son????
Yall think Im that stupid to reveal something I knew I couldnt have done?

I literally got a pm telling me I was bodyguard.....sigh
well there's still the possibility both of you are telling the truth, with priority 0 on protection from all night actions, i mean, that'd make sense too
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If this indeed kill me, please don't let Lambu and the others move thru the game without revealing '-' I do somewhat trust him, but this is fairly ridiculous.
He will just assault us verbally. Gonna be hard.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gajeel, Vandred and Hardy are Mafia for sure. Between Sakura and HII, if one is Town Gry is Mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but see, that's exactly what i said about my BP claim, you're basically saying the same and yet idk who thinks I'm the lier xD so yeah, ppl are biased based on their own mindset I guess.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Isn't Hardy the bomb?

Wont want to be the last person in this case

Edit:Also, I do think that xnut seems to be a better candidate if he is a part of the lovers.
He isn't a bomb, He is claiming to be a freeman but you don't need to blindly trust whatever he says.

Also i explained why xnut is not a good choice now, I will do it again!

-Killing xnut won't make Mafia at disadvantage, It will make them more ahead. You may wonder why? I will tell you, Xnut is not really a mafia, he is a third party who is in a mafia group so Mafia can't really allow him to be around so like what i have said many times, Let mafia deal with him.

-We had panda who is a townie with pirate role died while stealing Hardy's role. SO that confirms Hardy as a Mafia member. So whatever he claims it's not worthy to trust him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hll also if he is a bomb like you said, A bomb defuser would be around among townies and would defused him by now. Don't worry. However, It's still your choice to change or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top