Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but wait, it just links to the tested roles from the rules thread, that doesn't mean all roles are tested right? and how does that make mafia noble so sure then?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Like, let's say you are mafia noble and I'm freeman, pretty straightforward. Would you have killed me yesterday, knowing I would be lynch 1,2 and 3?

No, right?

And what's going on? I'm close to being lynched when there's a confirmed scum (and possibly one of greg/van BUT shad's side could save both). So it's easily the right move, no doubt.

I find the panda argument much more convincing, and for that I will forever curse him.
I would 100% kill you if I was Mafia. A lot can happen in a game and I'd grab all the advantages I could get. And I wouldn't trust town with anything. But that's just me. I don't like leaving things to chance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but wait, it just links to the tested roles from the rules thread, that doesn't mean all roles are tested right? and how does that make mafia noble so sure then?
I don't know. I doubt they're all being tested but the fact that it's in the list means there's a chance it's in the game. So it's not really something that can be overlooked.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.


day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.
maybe he wanted to make gnut and possible co. feel more relaxed while he silently tests them to see if they mention anything about it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.


day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.
Well if anything...a det should know this nite their sanity...I openly invite them to check me.
That result and my efforts she be convincing enough for them
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, ---

maybe he wanted to make gnut and possible co. feel more relaxed while he silently tests them to see if they mention anything about it
Haha...you are gonna feel so bad when you see how this dude played you...keep believing it cause Im gonna get a good laugh if town falls for this same bullshit again.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm ok, about the 9 townies saying...

We're 17, if the other lover and the TSC are townies, then 15. If mafia has 6 members, then we're indeed 9 against them. They didn't know they'd fail the RT kill, so they would be looking into being 8 vs 6 now. Killing the freeman would indeed have been a priority to win the game then, unless they don't have a Strongman and/or are playing safe. Still weird, Hardy should be pretty much unprotected.
I still believe Xavier is mafia, and they were likely expecting him to die so killing Hardy wouldn't end the game there... Second case.
But hm what are the chances that mafia is smaller, with 5 members or so, considering we have 3 TPs? (two tied in one but still).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I would 100% kill you if I was Mafia. A lot can happen in a game and I'd grab all the advantages I could get. And I wouldn't trust town with anything. But that's just me. I don't like leaving things to chance.
But by killing me you are actually not grabbing that advantage, you are letting it pass for being greedy.

Look how adamant everyone is about it even with xnut around, the chances are absurd, it's not even a risk.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm ok, about the 9 townies saying...

We're 17, if the other lover and the TSC are townies, then 15. If mafia has 6 members, then we're indeed 9 against them. They didn't know they'd fail the RT kill, so they would be looking into being 8 vs 6 now. Killing the freeman would indeed have been a priority to win the game then, unless they don't have a Strongman and/or are playing safe. Still weird, Hardy should be pretty much unprotected.
I still believe Xavier is mafia, and they were likely expecting him to die so killing Hardy wouldn't end the game there... Second case.
But hm what are the chances that mafia is smaller, with 5 members or so, considering we have 3 TPs? (two tied in one but still).
I mentioned recruitables to you iirc before...in a game where mafia can get 2 kills a nite its only logical they are there.
Meaning yeah...mafia probably smaller...why I believed there was only 1 mafia and still do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably been said before...but possibly they recruited.
Hey we had Santa Lover...how about Prostitute Traitor:gnut
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw @Belserion I love how you say you don't like leaving this to chance but you have a confirmed scum that brings another one down RIGHT THERE and you don't give it either of your two votes lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also....I agree my son is probably mafia lover cause if he was town...prolly woulda said his role by now(or did heh)still not caught up?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw @Belserion I love how you say you don't like leaving this to chance but you have a confirmed scum that brings another one down RIGHT THERE and you don't give it either of your two votes lmao
Let me instead give scum two nights in a row, that's the least risky approach!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let me instead give scum two nights in a row, that's the least risky approach!
If you not lynched...you gonna die tonite.
Why even try to convince people?
But for now...my son will get my vote...hes gotta be mafia.
Now if you alive tomorrow...sorry bruv you next.


Inb4 van says he blocks me... @Organizized. I think we both should try saving Bel.
That way they don't know which one to block.

If he follows...you live this nite lil lady @Belserion
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why even try to convince people?
It's an extra wrong kill. I don't think I'm getting killed any time soon either, it's a complete waste. Just look how there's someone confirmed and yet there's debate.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Btw @Belserion I love how you say you don't like leaving this to chance but you have a confirmed scum that brings another one down RIGHT THERE and you don't give it either of your two votes lmao
The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's an extra wrong kill. I don't think I'm getting killed any time soon either, it's a complete waste. Just look how there's someone confirmed and yet there's debate.
You than Van for me.....

Oh...plz real prostitute if Im wrong about Prostitute/Traitor thing...block Van.
It was a joke but only thing I could see why he would do what he did.
XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry if he was real prostitute...he turned cause he was recruited.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You than Van for me.....

Oh...plz real prostitute if Im wrong about Prostitute/Traitor thing...block Van.
It was a joke but only thing I could see why he would do what he did.
XD
The thing is, if shad is truthful then the story about you and vandred makes sense, what doesn't is his target choice which he never addressed and on top of it didn't mention past targets either.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The thing is, if shad is truthful then the story about you and vandred makes sense, what doesn't is his target choice which he never addressed and on top of it didn't mention past targets either.
I havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.
Why the fuk would I claim apprentice if I was blocked son????
Yall think Im that stupid to reveal something I knew I couldnt have done?

I literally got a pm telling me I was bodyguard.....sigh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.
Unless 3 kills appear tomorrow I'm on borrowed time too even if we had a killer Santa so it's a rather moot point.

I havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.
Why the fuk would I claim apprentice if I was blocked son????
Yall think Im that stupid to reveal something I knew I couldnt have done?

I literally got a pm telling me I was bodyguard.....sigh
You could had been a mafia that just didn't act last night, it's not crazy at all.

You being hit by the protect mechanic explains why you can apprentice AND being targeted by a blocked at once, on the flip side.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well the latter sounds plausible...but why the fuk would he block me...since day 1 I haven't held back saying my role wasn't worth anything really...and been putting my self in the spotlight time and time again this game....wow wee smart mafia play.
Like I said...his setup is so lame.

Iirc he says he visit me or some shit...but says I wasn't in the mood.
Wtf does that mean????
Was he blocked,lying or maybe it was unsatisfying:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hardy
You damn well that you know if you were blocked if claiming apprentice.
Think I would claim lije that right off the bat???

Like within the 1st 10 posts....think I'm that impatient...give me benefit of the doubt here on my intelligence...i didnt have to lol
Period
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sorry you know damn lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Going to bed.

Vote kill Hardy for now.
If you doc...could you protect Orgz plz
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean you can protect Bel...but have faith in me like you want me to have in you
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sobrino...think extra bodyguard is bad idea now?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You guys are bunch of sad kids honestly, pressuring a new guy who is still learning about the game and force him to reveal role.

@Hll you shouldn’t have revealed so much, I could have saved you when you are at dead end
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top