but wait, it just links to the tested roles from the rules thread, that doesn't mean all roles are tested right? and how does that make mafia noble so sure then?
I would 100% kill you if I was Mafia. A lot can happen in a game and I'd grab all the advantages I could get. And I wouldn't trust town with anything. But that's just me. I don't like leaving things to chance.Like, let's say you are mafia noble and I'm freeman, pretty straightforward. Would you have killed me yesterday, knowing I would be lynch 1,2 and 3?
No, right?
And what's going on? I'm close to being lynched when there's a confirmed scum (and possibly one of greg/van BUT shad's side could save both). So it's easily the right move, no doubt.
I find the panda argument much more convincing, and for that I will forever curse him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know. I doubt they're all being tested but the fact that it's in the list means there's a chance it's in the game. So it's not really something that can be overlooked.but wait, it just links to the tested roles from the rules thread, that doesn't mean all roles are tested right? and how does that make mafia noble so sure then?
maybe he wanted to make gnut and possible co. feel more relaxed while he silently tests them to see if they mention anything about it@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.
day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.
Well if anything...a det should know this nite their sanity...I openly invite them to check me.@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.
day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Haha...you are gonna feel so bad when you see how this dude played you...keep believing it cause Im gonna get a good laugh if town falls for this same bullshit again.maybe he wanted to make gnut and possible co. feel more relaxed while he silently tests them to see if they mention anything about it
But by killing me you are actually not grabbing that advantage, you are letting it pass for being greedy.I would 100% kill you if I was Mafia. A lot can happen in a game and I'd grab all the advantages I could get. And I wouldn't trust town with anything. But that's just me. I don't like leaving things to chance.
I mentioned recruitables to you iirc before...in a game where mafia can get 2 kills a nite its only logical they are there.Hmmm ok, about the 9 townies saying...
We're 17, if the other lover and the TSC are townies, then 15. If mafia has 6 members, then we're indeed 9 against them. They didn't know they'd fail the RT kill, so they would be looking into being 8 vs 6 now. Killing the freeman would indeed have been a priority to win the game then, unless they don't have a Strongman and/or are playing safe. Still weird, Hardy should be pretty much unprotected.
I still believe Xavier is mafia, and they were likely expecting him to die so killing Hardy wouldn't end the game there... Second case.
But hm what are the chances that mafia is smaller, with 5 members or so, considering we have 3 TPs? (two tied in one but still).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let me instead give scum two nights in a row, that's the least risky approach!Btw @Belserion I love how you say you don't like leaving this to chance but you have a confirmed scum that brings another one down RIGHT THERE and you don't give it either of your two votes lmao
If you not lynched...you gonna die tonite.Let me instead give scum two nights in a row, that's the least risky approach!
It's an extra wrong kill. I don't think I'm getting killed any time soon either, it's a complete waste. Just look how there's someone confirmed and yet there's debate.Why even try to convince people?
The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.Btw @Belserion I love how you say you don't like leaving this to chance but you have a confirmed scum that brings another one down RIGHT THERE and you don't give it either of your two votes lmao
You than Van for me.....It's an extra wrong kill. I don't think I'm getting killed any time soon either, it's a complete waste. Just look how there's someone confirmed and yet there's debate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The thing is, if shad is truthful then the story about you and vandred makes sense, what doesn't is his target choice which he never addressed and on top of it didn't mention past targets either.You than Van for me.....
Oh...plz real prostitute if Im wrong about Prostitute/Traitor thing...block Van.
It was a joke but only thing I could see why he would do what he did.
XD
I havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.The thing is, if shad is truthful then the story about you and vandred makes sense, what doesn't is his target choice which he never addressed and on top of it didn't mention past targets either.
Unless 3 kills appear tomorrow I'm on borrowed time too even if we had a killer Santa so it's a rather moot point.The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.
You could had been a mafia that just didn't act last night, it's not crazy at all.I havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.
Why the fuk would I claim apprentice if I was blocked son????
Yall think Im that stupid to reveal something I knew I couldnt have done?
I literally got a pm telling me I was bodyguard.....sigh

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you doc...could you protect Orgz plzGoing to bed.
Vote kill Hardy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---