Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just to on further, people are mostly fine about you now.
Like Bel said...why the fuk would he block me when my son and hardy have been in question since yesterday?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what do you mean you have a mafia counterpart?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



what were the chances of lawl to be det and first night investigated second kill ? shit happens and if it's one thing I've learned this game, anything is possible.
Guy did this to me before...town fell for it then.
Shame on any from that game that fall for it this time too xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Like Bel said...why the fuk would he block me when my son and hardy have been in question since yesterday?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Guy did this to me before...town fell for it then.
Shame on any from that game that fall for it this time too xD
xnut was supposed to die last night tho no reason to target him.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Literally what's happening
I'm not buying it. At all. And I'll tell you what i see happening here. You're actually managing to instil doubt. We lynch xnut today, then tomorrow is gnut vs van then the next day its something else. You're slippery. I actually find myself thinking of ways you could have been framed. Some actually make sense but the spirit of panda is screaming for your blood.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia
"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
Don’t get me wrong, he’s still right up there on my list, I simply said I don’t think him being alive doesn’t further incriminate him by default. In my eyes at least, Mafia could definitely leave a Freeman alive if he’s the clear “next to lynch” target. Lynching a Freeman and then getting 2 Night Phases to kill more Townies is more efficient than one of those NP’s going toward killing the Freeman.

Hypothetically.

But let’s be real, only reason he’s not already locked like Holt was D2 is xnut blew his Lover-cover but didn’t die, meaning we can kill 2 non-Townies with one stone by killing him. I don’t see the other things that happened today really changing the outcome to that degree.

I’m vote killing xnut for now, because I’m literally falling asleep as I write. But Hardy is still next on the list.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
xnut was supposed to die last night tho no reason to target him.
Ok....so
Didnt Van make a list himself day 2 about who he trust...wasnt I one of them?
Isnt that strange he picks one he supposedly trust instead of the many he said he didnt?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well I'm off to bed, one way or the other chances are high regardless of vote choice we'll get one mafia, was hoping to see if i was right about lover combo having mafia but that time will come too at some point
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That first part was supposed to be a continuation for DD of how I doubt any lone Townie could successfully use the kill RT action at this point. But then I was tagged. Don’t mind me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Anyway, I sleep now, will likely be woken in the night and might check in but otherwise I’ll try to catch up tomorrow.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there is 9 townies left why arent they killing freeman, it makes zero sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's a Mafia noble.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia


Don’t get me wrong, he’s still right up there on my list, I simply said I don’t think him being alive doesn’t further incriminate him by default. In my eyes at least, Mafia could definitely leave a Freeman alive if he’s the clear “next to lynch” target. Lynching a Freeman and then getting 2 Night Phases to kill more Townies is more efficient than one of those NP’s going toward killing the Freeman.

Hypothetically.

But let’s be real, only reason he’s not already locked like Holt was D2 is xnut blew his Lover-cover but didn’t die, meaning we can kill 2 non-Townies with one stone by killing him. I don’t see the other things that happened today really changing the outcome to that degree.

I’m vote killing xnut for now, because I’m literally falling asleep as I write. But Hardy is still next on the list.
glad someone elsee sees what jujs me and farf pointed out
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not buying it. At all. And I'll tell you what i see happening here. You're actually managing to instil doubt. We lynch xnut today, then tomorrow is gnut vs van then the next day its something else. You're slippery. I actually find myself thinking of ways you could have been framed. Some actually make sense but the spirit of panda is screaming for your blood.
Like, let's say you are mafia noble and I'm freeman, pretty straightforward. Would you have killed me yesterday, knowing I would be lynch 1,2 and 3?

No, right?

And what's going on? I'm close to being lynched when there's a confirmed scum (and possibly one of greg/van BUT shad's side could save both). So it's easily the right move, no doubt.

I find the panda argument much more convincing, and for that I will forever curse him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

there is 9 townies left why arent they killing freeman, it makes zero sense.
Because you will lynch me lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Weren't you against killing freeman Seraph in SnK dd?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm close to being lynched when there's a confirmed scum
Scum that makes a second scum suicide*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also, among those who speak in xnut's favor one is definitely his lover so keep that in mind when reading ppl's reasoning to not vote xnut
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
ooohh? how so? that'd be interesting
The role. Its been pointed out since day 1. It's one of the roles being tested and that's why I'm not trusted because there's still a possibility I could be Mafia. Noble used to be such an easy role. Sigh.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ah, didn't check the tested roles, thanks for that.

well, it wouldn't be fun if it was easy ne
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia


Don’t get me wrong, he’s still right up there on my list, I simply said I don’t think him being alive doesn’t further incriminate him by default. In my eyes at least, Mafia could definitely leave a Freeman alive if he’s the clear “next to lynch” target. Lynching a Freeman and then getting 2 Night Phases to kill more Townies is more efficient than one of those NP’s going toward killing the Freeman.

Hypothetically.

But let’s be real, only reason he’s not already locked like Holt was D2 is xnut blew his Lover-cover but didn’t die, meaning we can kill 2 non-Townies with one stone by killing him. I don’t see the other things that happened today really changing the outcome to that degree.

I’m vote killing xnut for now, because I’m literally falling asleep as I write. But Hardy is still next on the list.
Additionally, I've been in a mafia team recently that used a lot of effort to kill a freeman. We were vastly criticized for not leaving him to be lynched during the day cause there was a case on him, so people like Shad and DD (my former teammates) look a bit odd to me. So if/when Hardy dies, if he flips freeman, I'll look into how many people acted then and now.

Still don't think Santa would be paired with 2 townies (and one that maybe wouldn't even join). I don't recall Lovers ever not having killing power somehow.

In the end, still think Panda PMd Hardy as a target. Can't think of ways of him to be directly killed that aren't far-fetched with Evil's death and Greg's claim. So I'd say I'm fine with either, but think Xavier is more risk free and don't see Hardy's death as urgent.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This has been and looks like it will keep being a pretty dang busy day for me, so after just skimming through some 25 pages, I don't think I'll be able to be around much more before the phase is over.

My role is active and I've had it before, from last night's developments (which I followed better than the newer ones) I'm almost entirely positive Shad is legit and somewhat positive Lambu is as well (Lambu already said Masons confirmed on post #8 and Shad liked that post before even catching up). The whole exchange on Seraph gives some bad vibes on all its participants, not sure whom I'd pick between Gry, gnut and Hardy but I wouldn't vote them on D1 anyway '3' So my vote will be votekill digitaldude. Last time I chose to ignore his iffy behaviour and discrepancies he made it until D10 or so as mafia, so yeah. Apologies but I believe that'll be all from me today.
@gnut he seems to suspect you here though. day 1.
The simplest explanation.



So you've trusted me every game? '3'

My personal view of the players right now:

Luck ( @Evil3ye )
Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
Miria ( @SirSamuel016 )
Elean ( @Seraph )
Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )


  1. Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) -> Bodyguard
  2. Isaac ( @Shad ) -> ? Super Mason
  3. Dallas ( @Goodboy ) -> ?
  4. Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki ) -> passive
  5. Nice ( @Farfalla ) -> not night active
  6. Ennis ( @Hardy ) -> passive
  7. Keith ( @digitaldude ) -> active
  8. Firo ( @Demonspeed ) -> ?
  9. Graham ( @GrySun ) -> active
  10. Chane ( @Vandred ) -> active
  11. Gustav ( @Lambu ) -> ? Super Mason
  12. Szilard ( @desin24 ) -> passive?
  13. Berga ( @xnut ) -> passive
  14. Huey ( @Holt ) -> passive
  15. Ladd ( @Gajeel ) -> active
  16. Eve ( @Belserion ) -> Noble
  17. Czeslaw ( @Hll ) -> passive
  18. Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) -> ?
  19. Bartolo ( @gnut ) -> active
  20. Rachel ( @Raven ) -> Mason


As you can see, I still maintain that D1 passive claims are mafia 9 times out of 10. Going for any of those is a safe enough bet for me, save maybe for Hll. All those in red have done nothing to ease the initial suspicions, the others I'm more inclined to trust to various degrees.
day 2 you are trusted fully, that is strange to target someone you trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Weren't you against killing freeman Seraph in SnK dd?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Scum that makes a second scum suicide*
As mafia we strongman killed him as soon as we knew.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top