Yup...I even believe its nominated in the mafia awards.so he's the same one who pulled the same stunt before with you?
Yup...I even believe its nominated in the mafia awards.so he's the same one who pulled the same stunt before with you?
Forgot about Hll who can easily be mafia mason hmmmmm. Would have to scratch gry there then.Update
.oi oi, that's my role and it's too soon for it XDI mentioned recruitables to you iirc before...in a game where mafia can get 2 kills a nite its only logical they are there.
Meaning yeah...mafia probably smaller...why I believed there was only 1 mafia and still do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably been said before...but possibly they recruited.
Hey we had Santa Lover...how about Prostitute Traitor![]()
Isn't Hardy the bomb?Bomb (Townie): If the Bomb is killed by anybody, the killer dies too. If the Bomb is lynched, then he kills the person who cast the final vote on him. (GAME 7)
Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.Isn't Hardy the bomb?
Wont want to be the last person in this case
Edit:Also, I do think that xnut seems to be a better candidate if he is a part of the lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well it's precisely why I went for him. get rid of the weak link and something good will turn up <3The difference is xnut can't defend himself or convince anyone of his innocence. It's literally impossible. Did you not see the pages of ridiculous arguments with zero substance? He's on borrowed time and everyone knows it. You on the other hand are very convincing. I consider you the more dangerous of the two. If town wants to go the easier route and lynch xnut I'll cooperate. You're both scum so that's a bandwagon I'd happily join. There's still lots of time left for decisions but we can't go wrong either way. Notice I only votekilled you. Its not a lock and the other vote is unattached. Relax. The way things are looking you'll get a stay of execution.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wait lala claimed spy? So we have 2 spies in the game? wasn't evil a spie too?Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
Lol, is there no doctor on the townies side? or does no one have an elixr to give her?Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, 3 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 4 minutes ago ---
Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
wait lala claimed spy? So we have 2 spies in the game? wasn't evil a spie too?Why not? If Town, your role is not very useful ATM compared to Lala who claimed Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if you die, as long as all Mafia and TP are killed it counts as your win.
well there's still the possibility both of you are telling the truth, with priority 0 on protection from all night actions, i mean, that'd make sense tooI havent read everything...but Im telling you right now.
Why the fuk would I claim apprentice if I was blocked son????
Yall think Im that stupid to reveal something I knew I couldnt have done?
I literally got a pm telling me I was bodyguard.....sigh
He will just assault us verbally. Gonna be hard.If this indeed kill me, please don't let Lambu and the others move thru the game without revealing '-' I do somewhat trust him, but this is fairly ridiculous.
Doctors can't protect during the day, we're talking about this lynching.Lol, is there no doctor on the townies side? or does no one have an elixr to give her?
dmeonspeed is doctor.Lol, is there no doctor on the townies side? or does no one have an elixr to give her?
He isn't a bomb, He is claiming to be a freeman but you don't need to blindly trust whatever he says.Isn't Hardy the bomb?
Wont want to be the last person in this case
Edit:Also, I do think that xnut seems to be a better candidate if he is a part of the lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---