- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,877
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
My night action as i said is a RT kill on N4, I can complete the elixir on N5 and can consume or pass on N6
Even if he is a mafia mason, i don't really care as long as he enjoy his first game. But that doesn't mean i will let him win and throw townies under the bus.Like I told Lala...I only been doing my actions.
Protected her again this past nite.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I understand..
But last game should of showed you how I was deceived by a teammate.
It is quite possible if you,
Penguin and Hill started together(you being truthful)Hill could be mafia mason.
I needed to confirm someone with that action and ideally it'd be one of the 2 Super Masons as it doesn't remove their role and I can check their mafia masonness myself by talking with them.