Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My night action as i said is a RT kill on N4, I can complete the elixir on N5 and can consume or pass on N6
Like I told Lala...I only been doing my actions.
Protected her again this past nite.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I understand..
But last game should of showed you how I was deceived by a teammate.
It is quite possible if you,
Penguin and Hill started together(you being truthful)Hill could be mafia mason.
Even if he is a mafia mason, i don't really care as long as he enjoy his first game. But that doesn't mean i will let him win and throw townies under the bus.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What happened to killing my son last nite....????
Werent people suppose to put effort into that....and DD watzup with the blocking thing?

Game is lost....this is a mafia landslide xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My night action as i said is a RT kill on N4, I can complete the elixir on N5 and can consume or pass on N6

Even if he is a mafia mason, i don't really care as long as he enjoy his first game. But that doesn't mean i will let him win and throw townies under the bus.
Black bird...Idgaf if its his 1st or last game.
Im not gonna let a liar beat me if I can help it xD
Matter of fact
votekill Vandead
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
What happened to killing my son last nite....????
Werent people suppose to put effort into that....and DD watzup with the blocking thing?

Game is lost....this is a mafia landslide xD
Not yet, Mafia can't let your son aka the third party lover to win. So they should pressure lynching xnut today or help in sacrificing a mafia member and throw him under the bus.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Raven....
Look at it like this....Hill isnt only avoiding the game but also you....think if I was town and a mason with a fellow partner...no matter how busy I was/were.
I wouldn't be all iffy in my posting...like even if you are totally wrong on your observations...Id be more supportive instead of let me catch up and see shit..
You are town right?
Isnt that weird?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Raven....
Look at it like this....Hill isnt only avoiding the game but also you....think if I was town and a mason with a fellow partner...no matter how busy I was/were.
I wouldn't be all iffy in my posting...like even if you are totally wrong on your observations...Id be more supportive instead of let me catch up and see shit..
You are town right?
Isnt that weird?
Yes i'm a townie. I don't see it as weird. The possibility of Hll being mafia mason is there but i can't just throw him under the bus on his first game, What if he don't know how the game works yet? what if he is busy can't catch up and feel lost?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes i'm a townie. I don't see it as weird. The possibility of Hll being mafia mason is there but i can't just throw him under the bus on his first game, What if he don't know how the game works yet? what if he is busy can't catch up and feel lost?
But its not his 1st game....

Your big heart is gonna be your undoing...xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You here.

So Raven got kill on Lamz...what you think
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:

Hardy Night 1

Lambu Night 2
!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakura disappeared when I brought up my son dying
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:



!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
Van is escort...i think
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well shit now I can't use Pirate because without Shad I don't have someone who can tell who I targetted if I die at night.

So Raven got kill on Lamz...what you think
Sounds like something she would do, Shad also didn't trust Lambu. He'll be back next dayphase so that's great for us, and this further lowers the number of people that could be scum.

Hope Farf has something too, they seem to never kill her or the Bodyguards and it's making me paranoid slowly about all of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Van is escort...i think
Perhaps, he did try lynching Gajeel with us but that was perhaps a feint. Either way, Gajeel is completely confirmed so he's the most reliable way for us to lynch scum and not a townie and lose, though Van could be scum as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well shit now I can't use Pirate because without Shad I don't have someone who can tell who I targetted if I die at night.



Sounds like something she would do, Shad also didn't trust Lambu. He'll be back next dayphase so that's great for us, and this further lowers the number of people that could be scum.

Hope Farf has something too, they seem to never kill her or the Bodyguards and it's making me paranoid slowly about all of you.
Just want to say finally...glad you confirmed but disappointed you didn't recruit me smh
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really? how could you tell? I thought both peinguin and Hll are new faces
Oh Hill didn't tell you...surprise surprise
Been mentioned this game several times...even I forgot he played:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just want to say finally...glad you confirmed but disappointed you didn't recruit me smh
wtf why? :arf I needed to confirm someone with that action and ideally it'd be one of the 2 Super Masons as it doesn't remove their role and I can check their mafia masonness myself by talking with them.

Townies:
1. Orgz
2. gnut
3. Me
4. Lambu

5. DD

Third Party:
6. xnut
7. Bel


Certain scum:
8. Gajeel

Unknown:
8. Farfalla
9. Raven

10. Vandred
11. sakura-aneki
12. Hll

Of the unknown I still trust Farf and Raven so Vand, sakura and Hll for final mafia after Gajeel?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry...we lost at this point.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really? how could you tell? I thought both peinguin and Hll are new faces
We have a history thread stickied, you can see player names and the number of times they played + their last played game. Granted he last played many years ago so people were very lenient on him because of that. At this point I'd really start considering the possibility he's mafia mason because process of elimination would dictate last ones are him, sakura and Vandred. Unless we are being big-brained by an individual.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Unless we can double lynch and kill at night...we never gonna catch up
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry...we lost at this point.
Why? It's 6 vs 4 vs 2. We lynch Gajeeel today, Lambu comes back next day, so it'll be 6 vs 3 vs 2 at start of next day counting 1 mafia kills. One of us can still use RT kill(considering Raven got to use it it shouldn't be impossible) and off a scum with it, but even without relying on mechanics we can win traditional method of lynching mafia as long as mafia can't use another RT kill.

The math checks out uncle.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We have a history thread stickied, you can see player names and the number of times they played + their last played game. Granted he last played many years ago so people were very lenient on him because of that. At this point I'd really start considering the possibility he's mafia mason because process of elimination would dictate last ones are him, sakura and Vandred. Unless we are being big-brained by an individual.
Im not lenient...fuk that shit mane.xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why? It's 6 vs 4 vs 2. We lynch Gajeeel today, Lambu comes back next day, so it'll be 6 vs 3 vs 2 at start of next day counting 1 mafia kills. One of us can still use RT kill(considering Raven got to use it it shouldn't be impossible) and off a scum with it, but even without relying on mechanics we can win traditional method of lynching mafia as long as mafia can't use another RT kill.

The math checks out uncle.
BUT ME AND ORGZ GONNA DIE NEXT...
AAAAAWHAAAAAHH;AHHH!!!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw @Raven how did you use the RT kill on Lambu? Did only you do the summoning or did Hll also do it? Want to know if you got the kill by only doing 1 summon or if you together with Hll did a 2-summon.

Shad tried to do a 1-summon alone to RT kill xnut, so he either lost cointoss to you or you 2 did it together.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BUT ME AND ORGZ GONNA DIE NEXT...
AAAAAWHAAAAAHH;AHHH!!!!
Do you not have Elixirs from Bel and DD?

Depending on what those 2 did we can question Bel's helpfulness for town and DD's townness too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hope Bel didn't give her elixir to xnut or herself to block RT kills
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top