vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.Yeah honestly math should dictate it's Vandred, sakura, Gajeel and Hll, + xnut of course. High respect if gnut is playing us tho.
vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.Yeah honestly math should dictate it's Vandred, sakura, Gajeel and Hll, + xnut of course. High respect if gnut is playing us tho.
Only protected Lala last 2 nitesLet's just agree we can still win easily, just gotta have our goal in mind.
Could you write me again all the people you protected from N1 til now? @Organizized too? Just to have it written down nicely somewhere.
I have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.@GrySun did you get elixr now?
vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.
Madafuka...I been trying to die roflI have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.
lambu died bro.I have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.
Nah not killing gnut, I'd probably lynch even Farf before I lynch him, was just tipping my hat to him if he's secretly mafia as then I was completely fooled, but I see him as town.vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He claimed Jesus, he died as Townie, naturally that should mean he respawns next day phase.lambu died bro.
Her and my son...such a performance tho xD@GrySun do you finally believe me over sakura...plz die sakura fake bulletproof.
He died at night so its still two day phases. He will be back day 7....Nah not killing gnut, I'd probably lynch even Farf before I lynch him, was just tipping my hat to him if he's secretly mafia as then I was completely fooled, but I see him as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He claimed Jesus, he died as Townie, naturally that should mean he respawns next day phase.
We lost bruv...whats wrong with gry lolHe died at night so its still two day phases. He will be back day 7....
i agree that he's fishy, idk why we don't just lynch him and get it over with. Also xnut's stil around..... that makes 2Dude....Hil is totally mafia playing afk role.
"Oh Raven....give me a minute to vote..
I need to backread."
Shouldnt you just ask your teammate right there whats going on instead..kinda sounds mistrusting on both sides...hes either playing her or dont trust her
I think so, as Raven getting the RT kill means mafia did exhaust their RT killing powers, so they did really try to kill you.@GrySun do you finally believe me over sakura...plz die sakura fake bulletproof.
votelock VandeadLynching gajeel requires trusting farfalla. Lynching vandred requires simple logic. also the lovers are a problem......
He gotsta govote kill vandred
No today is day 1, so next day he respawns. Exactly because he died at night.He died at night so its still two day phases. He will be back day 7....
Stop being such a downerWe lost bruv...whats wrong with gry lol
Never give up, we mislynched only 1 time and stopped like 3 kills, little we can do better.Please check back my post where I voted Gajeel, I confirmed him as mafia with my results.Lynching gajeel requires trusting farfalla. Lynching vandred requires simple logic. also the lovers are a problem......
Read the rules @GrySunWhenever he dies, he comes back to life 2 day phases after his death (for example, if he dies in night 1 he comes back in day phase 3.
the game would have ended if that was the case5 mafia vs 5 townie vs 2 lover.