Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah honestly math should dictate it's Vandred, sakura, Gajeel and Hll, + xnut of course. High respect if gnut is playing us tho.
vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's just agree we can still win easily, just gotta have our goal in mind.

Could you write me again all the people you protected from N1 til now? @Organizized too? Just to have it written down nicely somewhere.
Only protected Lala last 2 nites
Other than that I was studying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun did you get elixr now?
I have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.
I have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.
Madafuka...I been trying to die rofl
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have it, was considering to lie and pretend not to but might as well. BGs can now protect others and die as they're supposed to and I can be left alone, DD too. So the only ones they can kill are Lambu, Farfalla and Raven. With 2 BGs to cover for 2 of them it should be easy to keep our town base steady.
lambu died bro.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
vandred lied about gnut man...we killed the guy that defended gnut, now you wanna kill gnut.
Nah not killing gnut, I'd probably lynch even Farf before I lynch him, was just tipping my hat to him if he's secretly mafia as then I was completely fooled, but I see him as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lambu died bro.
He claimed Jesus, he died as Townie, naturally that should mean he respawns next day phase.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nah not killing gnut, I'd probably lynch even Farf before I lynch him, was just tipping my hat to him if he's secretly mafia as then I was completely fooled, but I see him as town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He claimed Jesus, he died as Townie, naturally that should mean he respawns next day phase.
He died at night so its still two day phases. He will be back day 7....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lynching gajeel requires trusting farfalla. Lynching vandred requires simple logic. also the lovers are a problem......
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Dude....Hil is totally mafia playing afk role.

"Oh Raven....give me a minute to vote..
I need to backread."
Shouldnt you just ask your teammate right there whats going on instead..kinda sounds mistrusting on both sides...hes either playing her or dont trust her
i agree that he's fishy, idk why we don't just lynch him and get it over with. Also xnut's stil around..... that makes 2
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah sakura's mafia play is very similar to her town, impressive stuff.

@GrySun do you finally believe me over sakura...plz die sakura fake bulletproof.
I think so, as Raven getting the RT kill means mafia did exhaust their RT killing powers, so they did really try to kill you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lynching gajeel requires trusting farfalla. Lynching vandred requires simple logic. also the lovers are a problem......
votelock Vandead
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He died at night so its still two day phases. He will be back day 7....
No today is day 1, so next day he respawns. Exactly because he died at night.

We lost bruv...whats wrong with gry lol
Stop being such a downer :gtfo Never give up, we mislynched only 1 time and stopped like 3 kills, little we can do better.

Lynching gajeel requires trusting farfalla. Lynching vandred requires simple logic. also the lovers are a problem......
Please check back my post where I voted Gajeel, I confirmed him as mafia with my results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top