also who did you necromance?
Ok let's walk you through this. Lambu died in Night 4 so he comes back in Day 6.(like do +3 on both the night 1 and the day 3 in the rules and you get that Lambu comes back tomorrow ffs).Read the rules @GrySun
Now looking at Van makes me doubt Lala and gaj maybe being setupNo today is day 1, so next day he respawns. Exactly because he died at night.
Stop being such a downerNever give up, we mislynched only 1 time and stopped like 3 kills, little we can do better.
Please check back my post where I voted Gajeel, I confirmed him as mafia with my results.
shad?Orgz/gnut/dd/shad/grysun thats the townies left. rest are the mafia team.
also who did you necromance?
Shadawan...
I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.
This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:
!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia
Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
I mean, it's possible if Gajeel is bomb and she wanted credit for him getting lynched(which a bomb should do) and her reveal yesterday was a little strange as it was a non-result on Vandred, but I'd consider her for later if she still lives. Tho honestly I doubt she is mafia, she did try voting and lynching Vand first yesterday. Though she is a good player so we best be on alert regardless.Now looking at Van makes me doubt Lala and gaj maybe being setup
Should be possible, and if Vand is mafia then not like scum will have a big voting choice so they'll all be cooperative. Tho if Gajeel is Bomb it'll be tricky, then again any of them could be Bomb.oh well gnut already locked on vandred....so we cant kill gajeel anymore.
Think I championed voting Van to begin with xDI mean, it's possible if Gajeel is bomb and she wanted credit for him getting lynched(which a bomb should do) and her reveal yesterday was a little strange as it was a non-result on Vandred, but I'd consider her for later if she still lives. Tho honestly I doubt she is mafia, she did try voting and lynching Vand first yesterday. Though she is a good player so we best be on alert regardless.
There still Lambu you forgetting, he'd be the town instead of Hll there(or possibly Farf if we wanna go crazy).assuming there is only 5 mafia total with a lover. 4 mafia left with 2 lovers(bel and xnut) and 6 townies. Gry/Orgz/DD these are the confirmed townies. Then gnut/farfalla/hll. The rest a mafia.
Belserion votes last gry.Should be possible, and if Vand is mafia then not like scum will have a big voting choice so they'll all be cooperative. Tho if Gajeel is Bomb it'll be tricky, then again any of them could be Bomb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If she'll be online at the time we vote last, and if she wants to.Belserion votes last gry.
Even if we lynch a townie they absolutely have to nightkill xnut and Bel. Mafia cannot win while TP is there, and until the other lover suicides we still have another night phase. So even if town lynched + bel nightkilled they don't win, xnut doesn't count in their numbers for winning and they must wait for his suicide, gives us time to do more, like RT kills.WHY DIDNT WE KILL XNUT now everything is with no margin for error.
I did not say I didn't do anything tho, did I?I thought all you passives were suppose to put in effort...so you just sat there doing nothing?
