Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No today is day 1, so next day he respawns. Exactly because he died at night.



Stop being such a downer :gtfo Never give up, we mislynched only 1 time and stopped like 3 kills, little we can do better.



Please check back my post where I voted Gajeel, I confirmed him as mafia with my results.
Now looking at Van makes me doubt Lala and gaj maybe being setup
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like in rules it says night 1 dies, after night 1 comes Day 2 he still ded, then comes night 2 he still ded, then comes Day 3 he revives.

Here he died night 4, comes day 5 he still ded, comes night 5 he still ded, comes day 6 he revives.

Day 6 is next day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
also who did you necromance?
Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:



!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry.what you think about Lala being iffy on Van but incriminating gaj
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh well gnut already locked on vandred....so we cant kill gajeel anymore.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now looking at Van makes me doubt Lala and gaj maybe being setup
I mean, it's possible if Gajeel is bomb and she wanted credit for him getting lynched(which a bomb should do) and her reveal yesterday was a little strange as it was a non-result on Vandred, but I'd consider her for later if she still lives. Tho honestly I doubt she is mafia, she did try voting and lynching Vand first yesterday. Though she is a good player so we best be on alert regardless.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Like i said....why would desin come out he didnr have to...like me.
Now I look back... Lala kept him relevant
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh well gnut already locked on vandred....so we cant kill gajeel anymore.
Should be possible, and if Vand is mafia then not like scum will have a big voting choice so they'll all be cooperative. Tho if Gajeel is Bomb it'll be tricky, then again any of them could be Bomb.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
assuming there is only 5 mafia total with a lover. 4 mafia left with 2 lovers(bel and xnut) and 6 townies. Gry/Orgz/DD these are the confirmed townies. Then gnut/farfalla/hll. The rest a mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, it's possible if Gajeel is bomb and she wanted credit for him getting lynched(which a bomb should do) and her reveal yesterday was a little strange as it was a non-result on Vandred, but I'd consider her for later if she still lives. Tho honestly I doubt she is mafia, she did try voting and lynching Vand first yesterday. Though she is a good player so we best be on alert regardless.
Think I championed voting Van to begin with xD
I just couldn't make it
VOTE KILL VANDRED
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
assuming there is only 5 mafia total with a lover. 4 mafia left with 2 lovers(bel and xnut) and 6 townies. Gry/Orgz/DD these are the confirmed townies. Then gnut/farfalla/hll. The rest a mafia.
There still Lambu you forgetting, he'd be the town instead of Hll there(or possibly Farf if we wanna go crazy).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Should be possible, and if Vand is mafia then not like scum will have a big voting choice so they'll all be cooperative. Tho if Gajeel is Bomb it'll be tricky, then again any of them could be Bomb.
Belserion votes last gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHY DIDNT WE KILL XNUT now everything is with no margin for error.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
DD...you still think Im playing you.

Well thnx for the undeserved compliment
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
WHY DIDNT WE KILL XNUT now everything is with no margin for error.
Even if we lynch a townie they absolutely have to nightkill xnut and Bel. Mafia cannot win while TP is there, and until the other lover suicides we still have another night phase. So even if town lynched + bel nightkilled they don't win, xnut doesn't count in their numbers for winning and they must wait for his suicide, gives us time to do more, like RT kills.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I thought all you passives were suppose to put in effort...so you just sat there doing nothing?
I did not say I didn't do anything tho, did I?
nobody went with DD's double on actions thing, so I went for Vandred after seeing the result on desin, knowing that Shad would go for xnut. Figured either van or xnut would be just as good. Since Raven went for Lambu.... we know who won the coinflip I guess.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Now that I think about it maybe Hll did elixir instead of RT kill with Raven because he already participated in RT kills with mafia and can't do it anymore :hmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top