Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Van is polly mafia bomb lol



Yada yada
lol

well since you made up your mind and keep trying to find shit on me I'm just gonna let you do your thing. Kill me and see.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If we lynch a mafia today im killing xnut. If not im taking a chance on the mafia guys.
Sakura shoulda did that but went for van...gtfoh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Van is polly mafia bomb lol



Yada yada
and basically the reply with "yadayada" real mature, not even bothering to answer my question about "again" lol :verily

townies suck. Kill me today and get it over with.

I already offered to have gaj recruit me so we'd get that cringe suspicion out of the way. as usual you only bother to reply when it's convenient to you and for some reason it's convenient to make me look shady by taking my words out of context or twisting them the way you please. Very townie of you 2.
I hope mafia wins. but not gnut+Gry mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vand is crowned Best Mafia player he been playing us mayb
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Or are you perhaps the woman that cruelly killed EVIL LAWLETT SHAD and another guy died I forgot who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DEMONSPEED
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But isnt that how town gets the mechanic to work...more people to do it the better the chance of achieving it???
Or am I wrong on that.....

No need to get upset...
Juat playing the game
you reply to my comments with "yada yada" and then I'm supposed to not get angry that I speak to the walls? gee thanks gnut I'll keep that in mind
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The closer we get to Christmas the more afk it seems but I’m here now for a bit.

@GrySun my Protecc’s so far:

N1: No one (already owned up to this screwup)
N2: gnut
N3: Farfalla
N4: GrySun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
and basically the reply with "yadayada" real mature, not even bothering to answer my question about "again" lol :verily

townies suck. Kill me today and get it over with.

I already offered to have gaj recruit me so we'd get that cringe suspicion out of the way. as usual you only bother to reply when it's convenient to you and for some reason it's convenient to make me look shady by taking my words out of context or twisting them the way you please. Very townie of you 2.
I hope mafia wins. but not gnut+Gry mafia
How will Gajeel recruit you? And the Gaj nickname sounds like you‘ve been nightpad-talking with him.
Give me 4 names that you think are mafia(xnut doesn‘t count), as mathematically we should be able to reach conclusions.

Btw I am Necromancer, I can only use each dead role one time, you know I can‘t use Recruiting Mason again.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok...im done.
Sleep time...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or are you perhaps the woman that cruelly killed EVIL LAWLETT SHAD and another guy died I forgot who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DEMONSPEED
Shad blocked her with RT on Night 3 so she‘s not used as the main killer. Imagine if they‘ve been shamelessly using xnut or Hll..
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
also if you are afk please place a vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad blocked her with RT on Night 3 so she‘s not used as the main killer. Imagine if they‘ve been shamelessly using xnut or Hll..
100% hll or maybe raven.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
you reply to my comments with "yada yada" and then I'm supposed to not get angry that I speak to the walls? gee thanks gnut I'll keep that in mind
Greg can be an ass, he did the same to me on Day 1 lol. But it‘s a viable enough playstyle to annoy people and see reactions, like hostkills xd
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greg can be an ass, he did the same to me on Day 1 lol. But it‘s a viable enough playstyle to annoy people and see reactions, like hostkills xd
Fu qu lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Still gonna back read all but welp, guess that's got in the way of me granting Gaj's RT kill wish ^
Oh shiet...need some sleep before I deal with this one xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top