lolVan is polly mafia bomb lol
Yada yada
well since you made up your mind and keep trying to find shit on me I'm just gonna let you do your thing. Kill me and see.
lolVan is polly mafia bomb lol
Yada yada
Sakura shoulda did that but went for van...gtfohIf we lynch a mafia today im killing xnut. If not im taking a chance on the mafia guys.
its time to vote sakura, are you still confused at who is mafia?lol
well since you made up your mind and keep trying to find shit on me I'm just gonna let you do your thing. Kill me and see.
and basically the reply with "yadayada" real mature, not even bothering to answer my question about "again" lolVan is polly mafia bomb lol
Yada yada
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you reply to my comments with "yada yada" and then I'm supposed to not get angry that I speak to the walls? gee thanks gnut I'll keep that in mindBut isnt that how town gets the mechanic to work...more people to do it the better the chance of achieving it???
Or am I wrong on that.....
No need to get upset...
Juat playing the game
How will Gajeel recruit you? And the Gaj nickname sounds like you‘ve been nightpad-talking with him.and basically the reply with "yadayada" real mature, not even bothering to answer my question about "again" lol
townies suck. Kill me today and get it over with.
I already offered to have gaj recruit me so we'd get that cringe suspicion out of the way. as usual you only bother to reply when it's convenient to you and for some reason it's convenient to make me look shady by taking my words out of context or twisting them the way you please. Very townie of you 2.
I hope mafia wins. but not gnut+Gry mafia
did you get elixr from belserion?The closer we get to Christmas the more afk it seems but I’m here now for a bit.
@GrySun my Protecc’s so far:
N1: No one (already owned up to this screwup)
N2: gnut
N3: Farfalla
N4: GrySun
Shad blocked her with RT on Night 3 so she‘s not used as the main killer. Imagine if they‘ve been shamelessly using xnut or Hll..Or are you perhaps the woman that cruelly killed EVIL LAWLETT SHAD and another guy died I forgot who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DEMONSPEED
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
100% hll or maybe raven.Shad blocked her with RT on Night 3 so she‘s not used as the main killer. Imagine if they‘ve been shamelessly using xnut or Hll..
Greg can be an ass, he did the same to me on Day 1 lol. But it‘s a viable enough playstyle to annoy people and see reactions, like hostkills xdyou reply to my comments with "yada yada" and then I'm supposed to not get angry that I speak to the walls? gee thanks gnut I'll keep that in mind
Fu qu lolGreg can be an ass, he did the same to me on Day 1 lol. But it‘s a viable enough playstyle to annoy people and see reactions, like hostkills xd
Still gonna back read all but welp, guess that's got in the way of me granting Gaj's RT kill wish ^I used my sacrifice kill on lambu since he claimed Jesus, So i guess he should return tomorrow
Wtf why not use SpyyyyyyStill gonna back read all but welp, guess that's got in the way of me granting Gaj's RT kill wish ^
You didn’t Spy on anyone..?Still gonna back read all but welp, guess that's got in the way of me granting Gaj's RT kill wish ^
Oh shiet...need some sleep before I deal with this one xDStill gonna back read all but welp, guess that's got in the way of me granting Gaj's RT kill wish ^