Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How will Gajeel recruit you? And the Gaj nickname sounds like you‘ve been nightpad-talking with him.
Give me 4 names that you think are mafia(xnut doesn‘t count), as mathematically we should be able to reach conclusions.

Btw I am Necromancer, I can only use each dead role one time, you know I can‘t use Recruiting Mason again.
gry gaj same shit, as usual trying to twist what I say :))

and btw I forgot.

these were my notes yesterday:

Mafia team theory:

Farfalla - refuses to vote for desin, instead of going for vandred, when people are more inclined to think desin is the lier, this in my eyes paints her as shady if desin proves to be mafia escort or simply mafia lying about being whore. Also she's on Raven's back as well, trying to throw shade at her, tho not as much as Lambu. Also defended hardy, but I won't put that as the main sus reason, as I also defended him at the start.

Desin - is going for xnut vote instead of a more obvious mafia target like lambu or if he's town vandred, even though starting tonight we can definitely use RT kill to kill xnut, as mafia probably used up their group RT calls. Also defended hardy, but I won't put that as the main sus reason, as I also defended him at the start.

Lambu - conveniently does his claim on D4? lmao, Says he's jesus in D4 so it's already to late to test him by lynch to confirm his claim, so that he puts ppl in an uncomfortable position hesitant of voting. He should have either not revealed at all and lied or he should have revealed first 2 days to have time to test his claim by lynch. Secondly, he claims D4 that he protected with RT Pandu on N1, which again is too conveniant as he and everyone else, were aware already that the RT protection was done by Gry (I think) to protect Gnut, and since gnut confirmed he received the notification about being targeted it made Gry's claim true, so Lambu is using that to try to avoid suspicion, I protec pandu but lost coinflip with gry and gnut got protected instead. Thirdly, after raven's adamant campaign against Hardy yesterday proving to be a success, he's been on her ALL DAY trying to put shade on her, why would someone do that if they were town? Also saying Hardy's claim was belivable as he was the freeman. I'd understand to claim jesus role if you're in fact freeman and want to avoid suspicion but then why defend hardy when you know he's lying? Why not claim something less sus, passive, less likely to be taken into consideration as not possible? Maybe because your claim is in fact a convenient fabrication just like Hardy's was?

Out of the 3, lambu is my main suspect and consider it 100% win lynch.

Then there's the question of how many mafias are actually, if 6 then we're missing 2 more, and a traitor i think. I guess if both far and design are mafias, that would also mean one of me or DD is mafia too. Since the double roles theory falls apart.

We'll know more once it's revealed what desin is. If desin is lying, farf and me/DD become main suspects. Lambu should also be high prio lynch because those 3 are connected somehow.

Otherwise, Shad, Gry, are actually mafias, which I hope not, because while Gry seems shady, Raven and Shad don't for me and I trust them and hope I'm right.

Farfalla, last minute change again on Gajeel right after Gry's sudden vote, although the discussion was in favor of going for desin. Even though gajeel isn't that shady.

this would make
gry
shad
farfalla
desin
Lambu

as mafias since they pretended to go for desin/van and all of a sudden when desin was about to die last min they change to gajeel.... numbers fit too.



enjoy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:



!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
Votekill Gajeel
I'm so stupid.... Doubting my own result over ridiculously small chances of a "what if".... Asked twice yday "why isn't mafia fighting for Desin", the answer was right before our faces... Hate being this lazy and leaving up to people...

I do think that people reacting to we starting to pile votes on Gaj in the previous day painted them in a different light to me. But I'll finish backreading first before getting to this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gry gaj same shit, as usual trying to twist what I say :))

and btw I forgot.

these were my notes yesterday:

Mafia team theory:

Farfalla - refuses to vote for desin, instead of going for vandred, when people are more inclined to think desin is the lier, this in my eyes paints her as shady if desin proves to be mafia escort or simply mafia lying about being whore. Also she's on Raven's back as well, trying to throw shade at her, tho not as much as Lambu. Also defended hardy, but I won't put that as the main sus reason, as I also defended him at the start.

Desin - is going for xnut vote instead of a more obvious mafia target like lambu or if he's town vandred, even though starting tonight we can definitely use RT kill to kill xnut, as mafia probably used up their group RT calls. Also defended hardy, but I won't put that as the main sus reason, as I also defended him at the start.

Lambu - conveniently does his claim on D4? lmao, Says he's jesus in D4 so it's already to late to test him by lynch to confirm his claim, so that he puts ppl in an uncomfortable position hesitant of voting. He should have either not revealed at all and lied or he should have revealed first 2 days to have time to test his claim by lynch. Secondly, he claims D4 that he protected with RT Pandu on N1, which again is too conveniant as he and everyone else, were aware already that the RT protection was done by Gry (I think) to protect Gnut, and since gnut confirmed he received the notification about being targeted it made Gry's claim true, so Lambu is using that to try to avoid suspicion, I protec pandu but lost coinflip with gry and gnut got protected instead. Thirdly, after raven's adamant campaign against Hardy yesterday proving to be a success, he's been on her ALL DAY trying to put shade on her, why would someone do that if they were town? Also saying Hardy's claim was belivable as he was the freeman. I'd understand to claim jesus role if you're in fact freeman and want to avoid suspicion but then why defend hardy when you know he's lying? Why not claim something less sus, passive, less likely to be taken into consideration as not possible? Maybe because your claim is in fact a convenient fabrication just like Hardy's was?

Out of the 3, lambu is my main suspect and consider it 100% win lynch.

Then there's the question of how many mafias are actually, if 6 then we're missing 2 more, and a traitor i think. I guess if both far and design are mafias, that would also mean one of me or DD is mafia too. Since the double roles theory falls apart.

We'll know more once it's revealed what desin is. If desin is lying, farf and me/DD become main suspects. Lambu should also be high prio lynch because those 3 are connected somehow.

Otherwise, Shad, Gry, are actually mafias, which I hope not, because while Gry seems shady, Raven and Shad don't for me and I trust them and hope I'm right.

Farfalla, last minute change again on Gajeel right after Gry's sudden vote, although the discussion was in favor of going for desin. Even though gajeel isn't that shady.

this would make
gry
shad
farfalla
desin
Lambu

as mafias since they pretended to go for desin/van and all of a sudden when desin was about to die last min they change to gajeel.... numbers fit too.



enjoy.
Give me a new updated one please, as like all of your mafia suspects are town LOL. Sakura sometimes mafia must suspect and vote other mafias too.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Greg can be an ass, he did the same to me on Day 1 lol. But it‘s a viable enough playstyle to annoy people and see reactions, like hostkills xd
you would know wouldn't you

no wonder jinx went for hostkill. I was actually preparing some screenshots, because you don't deserve to win, but after asking about it my suicide won't work, so I have to wait for you to lynch me. So I'm just gonna afk now, so that I also get penalty vote tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kill van plz everbody gn8
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you would know wouldn't you

no wonder jinx went for hostkill. I was actually preparing some screenshots, because you don't deserve to win, but after asking about it my suicide won't work, so I have to wait for you to lynch me. So I'm just gonna afk now, so that I also get penalty vote tomorrow.
Im that bad...damn lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Whether we go for Van or Gaj, we’re killing a Mafia for sure.

Wonder if the two-Mason group are willing to go for a RT kill on xnut tonight. @Raven @Hll
If Raven got the RT kill tonight by herself, two people would be a sure-fire kill at this point.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Give me a new updated one please, as like all of your mafia suspects are town LOL. Sakura sometimes mafia must suspect and vote other mafias too.
too bad I'm not mafia :verily
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Whether we go for Van or Gaj, we’re killing a Mafia for sure.

Wonder if the two-Mason group are willing to go for a RT kill on xnut tonight. @Raven @Hll
If Raven got the RT kill tonight by herself, two people would be a sure-fire kill at this point.
raven already killed lambu she cant use kill again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

too bad I'm not mafia :verily
Just vote alreayd.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whether we go for Van or Gaj, we’re killing a Mafia for sure.

Wonder if the two-Mason group are willing to go for a RT kill on xnut tonight. @Raven @Hll
If Raven got the RT kill tonight by herself, two people would be a sure-fire kill at this point.
If Hll is mafia he used up his RT kill summoning for sure by now, and Raven killed Lambu so I believe they can't do it. We have DD and maybe another townie or 2 using RT kill to increase odds of killing scum. Maybe mafia overcommited too many numbers to kill with RT first few phases so now they screwed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

too bad I'm not mafia :verily
Then give me 4 names that are mafia, where you aren't among those names.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Me or orgz could try RT
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Huh? I said many times before day ended I'm useless with Escort around, so sent the wtv action the looked more relevant just in case.
To be fair considering I went unblocked maybe you were blocked this phase, though maybe scum doesn't have an Escort since Gaj is scum.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To be fair considering I went unblocked maybe you were blocked this phase, though maybe scum doesn't have an Escort since Gaj is scum.
Van said he block me...we now know hes no prostitute
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
raven already killed lambu she cant use kill again.
No but she could help beckon, no? And use Hll for the kill?

If Hll is mafia he used up his RT kill summoning for sure by now, and Raven killed Lambu so I believe they can't do it.
So you could think of it this way; if they don’t want to do it, or agree to do it but xnut doesn’t die, that pretty much means Hll is for sure Mafia Mason?
Unless it’s Raven..
@Hll did you and Raven agree upon RT killing Lambu?

Am I wrong in thinking like this?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No but she could help beckon, no? And use Hll for the kill?



So you could think of it this way; if they don’t want to do it, or agree to do it but xnut doesn’t die, that pretty much means Hll is for sure Mafia Mason?
Unless it’s Raven..
@Hll did you and Raven agree upon RT killing Lambu?

Am I wrong in thinking like this?
NO
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
One of them is scum Orgz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top