All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.The way Rav is defending my son makes me think its her
All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.The way Rav is defending my son makes me think its her
No way there are 2 prostitutesNo, I just know he is scum 100%, but if we are smart and lynch a different scum that's also fine. Gajeel is the most confirmed mafia though.
Idk m8All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes but you gotta admit it's convenient regardless. He claimed he used the role before you did your claim, and you only waited on him and not on Vandred. I trust you but the last day didn't do you many favors I'm afraid, tho I like that you went with me on Gajeel.??? Our dead prostittue said he was blocked, Gry... If you wanna say that's an act, at least add the fluff I waited for Des to talk and bla bla bla.
Yeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote lock gajeel save us with double vote belserion.Yeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Is it me or Sakura still didn't vote? She was one squeeing "WTF" along with xnut yday while we piled votes on Gaj.
Just out of annoyance, but funny it looks like Greg didn't reveal his target yet... (or did I skim too fast).
I think you misunderstood me, third party while being in mafia team still considered third party not mafiaBut Raven insists xnut isn’t Mafia, so...
Yeah...already said I protected youYeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Is it me or Sakura still didn't vote? She was one squeeing "WTF" along with xnut yday while we piled votes on Gaj.
Just out of annoyance, but funny it looks like Greg didn't reveal his target yet... (or did I skim too fast).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vand made it sound as if he didn't see that post before voting though, which he probably didn't.ALSO NOT SO FAST GRYSON VANDRED CHANGED HIS VOTE FROM DESIN AFTER DESIN FAKE ADMITTED TO BE MAFIA!
vandred sees all.Vand made it sound as if he didn't see that post before voting though, which he probably didn't.
I used my RT action, I cant use it again in the future that what the game mechanics says
Think that's just Raven doing some bad calls, but the Hardy lynch + the Lambu RT make me trust her, no way mafia would nightkill Lambu that wasn't trusted by anyone. Think DD think, Raven's town POV is that Lambu is mafia scum, so she kills him. A mafia would know that killing him is a bad idea.Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.
I didn't wait on Van cause Des action confirmed mine already and I was bugged about my PM. Thought that would be the relevant input my result could bring.Yes but you gotta admit it's convenient regardless. He claimed he used the role before you did your claim, and you only waited on him and not on Vandred. I trust you but the last day didn't do you many favors I'm afraid, tho I like that you went with me on Gajeel.