Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The way Rav is defending my son makes me think its her
All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I just know he is scum 100%, but if we are smart and lynch a different scum that's also fine. Gajeel is the most confirmed mafia though.
No way there are 2 prostitutes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.
Idk m8
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
THEN GAJEEL VOTELOCK DESIN RIP MY BOI
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the only question for me left is which mason is the mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
??? Our dead prostittue said he was blocked, Gry... If you wanna say that's an act, at least add the fluff I waited for Des to talk and bla bla bla.
Yes but you gotta admit it's convenient regardless. He claimed he used the role before you did your claim, and you only waited on him and not on Vandred. I trust you but the last day didn't do you many favors I'm afraid, tho I like that you went with me on Gajeel.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Exactly
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@GrySun @Farfalla are you dead set on gajeel?
Yeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Is it me or Sakura still didn't vote? She was one squeeing "WTF" along with xnut yday while we piled votes on Gaj.

Just out of annoyance, but funny it looks like Greg didn't reveal his target yet... (or did I skim too fast).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
All she did was defend him saying Lovers are good for us to stop mafia winning which I agree with. Honestly if Raven was mafia she wouldn't have RT killed Lambu, so she must be town.
Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Is it me or Sakura still didn't vote? She was one squeeing "WTF" along with xnut yday while we piled votes on Gaj.

Just out of annoyance, but funny it looks like Greg didn't reveal his target yet... (or did I skim too fast).
vote lock gajeel save us with double vote belserion.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
But Raven insists xnut isn’t Mafia, so...
I think you misunderstood me, third party while being in mafia team still considered third party not mafia
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, at least I am, how wouldn't we? He's confirmed mafia. We should actually look back on how people reacted while we were voting him yday.
Is it me or Sakura still didn't vote? She was one squeeing "WTF" along with xnut yday while we piled votes on Gaj.

Just out of annoyance, but funny it looks like Greg didn't reveal his target yet... (or did I skim too fast).
Yeah...already said I protected you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like my 1st post
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shame you guys didnt get elixr sooner cause im pretty sure it protects against bomb kill.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ALSO NOT SO FAST GRYSON VANDRED CHANGED HIS VOTE FROM DESIN AFTER DESIN FAKE ADMITTED TO BE MAFIA!
Vand made it sound as if he didn't see that post before voting though, which he probably didn't.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright...time to sleep.
Even my phone is tired...7%
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Whether we go for Van or Gaj, we’re killing a Mafia for sure.

Wonder if the two-Mason group are willing to go for a RT kill on xnut tonight. @Raven @Hll
If Raven got the RT kill tonight by herself, two people would be a sure-fire kill at this point.
I used my RT action, I cant use it again in the future that what the game mechanics says
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.
Think that's just Raven doing some bad calls, but the Hardy lynch + the Lambu RT make me trust her, no way mafia would nightkill Lambu that wasn't trusted by anyone. Think DD think, Raven's town POV is that Lambu is mafia scum, so she kills him. A mafia would know that killing him is a bad idea.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes but you gotta admit it's convenient regardless. He claimed he used the role before you did your claim, and you only waited on him and not on Vandred. I trust you but the last day didn't do you many favors I'm afraid, tho I like that you went with me on Gajeel.
I didn't wait on Van cause Des action confirmed mine already and I was bugged about my PM. Thought that would be the relevant input my result could bring.
People have been on me since D1 '-' Lambu and Misho 'cause of the oddlooking post I left behind with my vote, then Greg and Hardy cause I didn't support their lil Sera pull, and so on. Tbh one of the things I considered this night was spying on you, 'cause I didn't wanna risk sulking on a mastermind move victory at the end of the game and didn't think they'd kill Shad over a BG or a BG target, and I wasn't sure about you either. I'm fine with being suspected, it's a part of the game, but I'll still argue back on the suspicions. Won't call them ridiculous cause I didn't get confirmed at any point, but to me some accusations look like asspull... Like the "kept Des relevant" one.
While writing this, I just recall a post from Van I saw yday and forgot to bringing here while working, a sec.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top