Finally you admit it.I.m the big mafia team all by myself and i have such an elaborate plan to cause chaos between you all.
Finally you admit it.I.m the big mafia team all by myself and i have such an elaborate plan to cause chaos between you all.
)))))--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can kill Sakura at night, we should lynch Van to avoid blocksWhy not kill? I can protect you with Demon's Doctor so unless they block you or me it should succeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lambu/gry/dd/farfalla/gnut/orgz so which one of us is mafia?!votekill Vandred
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed with Lambu‘s suggested course of action.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
9 players alive. 5 town vs 1 tp that‘s suiciding vs 3 mafia.
We lynch Vand, raven comes back, assume they get a proper kill and it‘s 5 town vs 2 mafia. Should be smooth sailing...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There might not be a lover among them, but it is weird that they dont have a traitor with those numbers so we have to keep on the lookout.man was there seriously 5 mafia with one lover among them? in a 25 person game? Thats really unfair.
If you look at them alone, I agree. But when we look at us, we're "lacking" 3 townies for the third parties - the 2 lovers and at least one mentee. So it would be 5 mafia + 3 lovers/santa + 2 mentor/mentee. 10 scums for 15 townies (when rules say: 21 - 24 = 6 Mafias, so we're also in a smaller number). Food for thought, tho, we can go back to those later.There might not be a lover among them, but it is weird that they dont have a traitor with those numbers so we have to keep on the lookout.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
)I did, it looks in character. Doesn't nullify that comment above tho.y'all never even thought that mby you were blocked when you were, by xnut)
Votekill Vandred
vote kill vandred
!Votekill Vandred
!votekill Vandred
votekill Vandead
Votekill Vandred
Votekill Van
You sure you’re not thinking of my post? I wondered aloud whether Mafia would have an Elixir by now. But I’m having to skim quite a bit this phase so she might have said it as well.She openly ask if mafia got an elixir than says she got one.
you can hostkill me now.You have obtained the Elixir of Lesser Immortality last night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But you already used the protect last night according to you, so how‘s that an option for next night?also I would not die if I used RT protect. but yeah you're so good at reading me <3