Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
All votes have been taken and the majority of players have locked. Day phase ending in 10 minutes.​

I‘d say have one do rt kill and the other protects but if Orgz is right you can‘t drink elixir and use role, that majorly sucks because rules said it‘s a bonus action
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^the 2 BGs
--- Double Post Merged, ---



@SonOfDaws What does the last sentence mean if not that you can use role alongside it?
A "bonus action" here means it's an action that can be used alongside a normal role action.

That said, a player must sacrifice the ability to use ALL actions in order to perform a night ritual or sacrifice for a Rail Tracer, even bonus actions like passing or drinking an elixir.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okie dokie...Orgz protect Gry
Im trying to kill that bastard Van xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not like there‘s anyone to BG no? Since Orgz is pretty confirmed by how he played. I say @Organizized drinks elixir, @gnut PMs a kill on Vandred, and so does DD. 2 killing RTs should make odds in our favor.

If Vandred is town we‘re in trouble.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All votes have been taken and the majority of players have locked. Day phase ending in 10 minutes.​



A "bonus action" here means it's an action that can be used alongside a normal role action.

That said, a player must sacrifice the ability to use ALL actions in order to perform a night ritual or sacrifice for a Rail Tracer, even bonus actions like passing or drinking an elixir.
Alright so
@Organizized drink and protect someone if you want, not me.
@gnut kill Vand
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okie dokie...Orgz protect Gry
Im trying to kill that bastard Van xD
Nooo I don‘t need protection I got elixir
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude you also kill
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not like there‘s anyone to BG no? Since Orgz is pretty confirmed by how he played. I say @Organizized drinks elixir, @gnut PMs a kill on Vandred, and so does DD. 2 killing RTs should make odds in our favor.

If Vandred is town we‘re in trouble.
He aint...if you were mafia and he was truthful wouldnt you try to kill him after he revealed he block me?
Mafia letting him run around with chance of stopping kills is to much for me to believe but guess its just me:catshrug
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Voting closed. Thread locked.​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

​
What happened to killing my son last nite....????
Werent people suppose to put effort into that....and DD watzup with the blocking thing?

Game is lost....this is a mafia landslide xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Black bird...Idgaf if its his 1st or last game.
Im not gonna let a liar beat me if I can help it xD
Matter of fact
votekill Vandead
Shadawan... :biblethump

I used Crescent's Mortician to check hardy, should've done than the previous night. Checking Hardy I only found that someone tried to steal his role.

This means Gajeel lied and he never targetted Hardy. Here is his post:



!votekill Gajeel 100% mafia

Knew we should've offed him yesterday, if only I switched from desin earlier maybe would've been possible. Though desin played so weird this time, meh..
votelock Vandead
vote kill vandred
Votekill Gajeel
I'm so stupid.... Doubting my own result over ridiculously small chances of a "what if".... Asked twice yday "why isn't mafia fighting for Desin", the answer was right before our faces... Hate being this lazy and leaving up to people...

I do think that people reacting to we starting to pile votes on Gaj in the previous day painted them in a different light to me. But I'll finish backreading first before getting to this.
Raven has explicitly played anti town man from day 1. Dont blindly trust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



vote lock gajeel save us with double vote belserion.
VOTEKILL Gajeel


I am not mafia, I have been townie from day 1 and have not taken any anti town actions or lied, unlike others.

If lack of participation is a grounds for suspicion, then there is nothing I can do about my shift and this game clashing,


I have not done a single RT kill yet, have only made plays for an elixr, will see who the best person to use it on is.





Yes, she performed the action though.
Ah votes aren’t updated huh.

Votelock Gajeel
Votelock Gaj

@sakura-aneki I'm sorry you're tired after arguing for days, with Xnut as well, but try to see it our way as well, it's an elimination process at this point and people like us still fit like mafia possibilities. Specially after the end day y'day, imo you're mafia, and I can't be in your head to know for sure nor to distinguish if this throw is an act or an attempt to sabotage the voting. So maybe take a shower, drink some tea and come back to play your game, wtv you are.

I don't get why Raven won't vote a confirmed mafia, what's her stance, so can't address that...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fucked up my bolding.
i decided to go against Vandred

Votekill Vandred
I doubt Van is mafia, so I'm gonna vote Gajeel if he's bomb, so be it, will get my desired outcome faster, so I can be last.

!votekill Gajeel

And these are my closing notes:

Why do you rly think I didn't go after you with your BP claim, DD?

And why would I claim right after you then, analyze my posts and see if you can find a reason that's not stupid mafia claim.

Why insist on asking if there were 2 BPs ever in a game, and insisting on my theory about double roles?

Why was I debating Hardy's lynch on D2 or whenever pp cornered him and he claimed his role? Why didn't I contradict him? And h=why did I slowly move away from defending him as to not raise too much suspicion after his claim?

Why pick BP out of all the claims I could have picked since almost everyone had already claimed (could have gone with Hider since you had already claimed BP and would have been the perfect cover if I was mafia, could have gone with vengeful townie, or even Jesus since he had not been claimed yet, and the possibility of it existing as everyone including me thought, was close to 0).

Why didn't I claim D1 like I usually do?

There's so many questions around me, yet the only answers you find are "mafia ka" that's disappointing to say the least.

With this I rest my case. I either die by bomb or lynch or I'll just flat out come to the surface and let mafia do their thing if it's not fkn obv already.
ok :) we'll see, do I look like I care? I just gave you something to look forward to.

ofc I should have blatantly come out right? good thinking Gry! Shame on me for thinking otherwise :)

And ofc I had to pretend I was at least a bit sus of DD before going for the whole a ok 2 BPs it's not that impossible fumu fumu.

If I'm correct about this role, you try to stay alive and not on the mafia main lynch list as long as possible right? to not need to ask for protection.

Instead of calling me a lier again, you could have used detective role necro tonight to check me out, without mentioning so that you don't go all "aaa you knew I was gonna check you so mafia colleagues blocked me" meh, can't win a game when everyone's against you man, I tried at least. :)))

!votelock Gajeel

there we go, it's locked too.
Votelock Gajeel
I've officially given up on figuring out this setup. Two Prostitutes was already enough, Jesus is just overkill for me.

Hardy, Gajeel, sakura, xnut, Hll/Raven and...? gnut? Hll and Raven? gnut and Orgz? No one?

I blocked Gajeel again last night, don't know if it was any use but his affiliation is beyond 100% at this point. Votekill Gajeel. I know I don't have much longer to live, but since it looks like I'll still be around tonight I'll try to block or use RT actions against the final suspects at least.
Can you just all vote for me so I can die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Gajeel
!votelock Gajeel
!votelock GrySun

Well, my time has come team. Hopefully, your turn will come soon too :p
Gajeel >>> x8 ( GrySun, Farfalla, digitaldude, Hll, Organizized sakura-aneki, Belserion Vandred, Xnut )

Vandred >>> x2 ( gnut, Raven)

gnut >>> x1 ( penalty )

GrySun >>> x1
( Gajeel )

Gnut gets a penalty for not voting on day 4.




Gajeel ( Mafia Detective )


I guess he really must of wanted to go after that Lua lady, huh. He threw himself off this train!.. What a lad.





Night 5 Starts Now

Night 5 will last 9 hours
Day 6 will be 16 hours*
*Means tentative

Legends (Special Mechanics) ​
By sacrificing their ability to do any other night actions that night (even if they have no action at the time), a player or players can perform one of two night actions:

Lesser Immortality

Night Ritual
A player can perform a night ritual (priority 0). If performed 3 times, the player obtains an elixir that grants "Lesser Immortality."

Elixir
On a following night, the elixir can be drunk (priority 0) to get Lesser Immortality or passed (priority 0) to another player (whom is notified via a message). Both are bonus actions.

Lesser Immortality
If the Lesser Immortal dies via anything other than a lynch, a strongman kill, or a Rail Tracer kill, then the player shows up dead as “Immortal”, revives the next day (after a day and a night phase), and loses their lesser immortality. This effect does not stack.

Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.

The Rail Tracer
A player (with or without a group) or multiple players in the same group (masons, mafias, or TP teams) can call upon the Rail Tracer to perform one of three actions on a specified player:
  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).
The Rail Tracer will only perform each action only once per night (Max: 1 Protect. Max: 1 Block. Max: 1 Kill).

For each of the three, the request that gets fulfilled is the one that had the most sacrifices made for it and gets randomly selected in the case of a tie

Sacrificing and calling for the Rail Tracer occur at the same priority as the action they’re asking to be performed.

A group that does a collective sacrifice for a Rail Tracer action must designate the caller. If none is selected or the selected player is blocked then the action fails.

A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I figured a fancy guy like you had a trick up his sleeve.



Lambu ( Jesus )

Perhaps you can use all those stories you and Carol keep going on about to make sense of all this.



Xnut ( Prostitute ) ( Lover )



Raven ( Immortal )


Two passengers turned up dead last night.

And so the Flying Pussyfoot went on.

Day 6 Starts Now
Countdown until Day 6 ends

Day 6 will last 16 hours.

Night 6 will last 8 hours.*
*Means tentative​
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh my fucking god...

Well, that begs the question.. is there THREE Prostitutes in the game? :lmao

Votekill Vandred
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I tried killing him...guess it didn't work.

Also,my son dying a townie lover...means Bel can't be townie too right?
Gonna go back to sleep...gotta be up in a few hrs.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If Bel is Mafia then she’s still been a better Townie than xnut.

I’d wonder if this meant they were still trying to win somehow, but her passing me the Elixir and using both her votes Pro-Town makes feel like they really were just two Townies all along...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
TWAS I WHO MURDERED XNUT.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill vandred
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Though at this point I’m starting to wonder if Mafia have gotten Elixir.

I haven’t kept track enough of extra night kills and stuff to know if it adds up.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
can someone explain what the fuck just happened? How did Raven dieee????? did anyone else use the protection last night???

xnut was proustite lmao what the fuck.

who tried killing xnut???

well ofc it didn't work gnut if whoever killed xnut won the coinflip.

Why would mafia go for shady people to kill idk. it wasn't in their interest to kill xnut who was painted red and Raven who everyone disagreed with.

Also, whoever gave me the elixir thank you but you shouldn't have.... if I die, day phase is still skipped right? Then I come back to life only to die again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't understand this game anymore @_@
--- Double Post Merged, ---

did anyone use RT protection last night that might have won the coinflip over me?
Also, did anyone target vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so I guess 2 prostitutes was a thing indeed, mby then it would have been a good idea to shut up about my reveal yesterday :| could have gone under the radar after xnut's role reveal ....

Anyway, after xnut's double hoe reveal I guess, there can't rly be 3 prostitutes in a game now can there?

!Votekill Vandred

unless anyone wants to believe in 3 prostis -__-
--- Double Post Merged, ---

this MG game is worthy of Best troll game mechanics award, next year :)))))))))
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Orgz/dd/gnut/gry/farfalla the rest of you....MAFIA
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this entire time belserion was mafia...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Orgz/dd/gnut/gry/farfalla the rest of you....MAFIA
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this entire time belserion was mafia...
you forgot lambu jesus

and that means there are still 5 mafias by your count
--- Double Post Merged, ---

4*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top