Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Resurrecting is overrated, being dead was so comfortable :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also why did they kill Raven, I wanted to kill her myself.
well at least you're confirmed :| be happy
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I tried killing him...guess it didn't work.

Also,my son dying a townie lover...means Bel can't be townie too right?
Gonna go back to sleep...gotta be up in a few hrs.
Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.

It's starting to make sense why they didn't go for me or xnut before now, but I suppose I'm next huh.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Resurrecting is overrated, being dead was so comfortable :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also why did they kill Raven, I wanted to kill her myself.
LOL :))) why? Revenge?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.

It's starting to make sense why they didn't go for me or xnut before now, but I suppose I'm next huh.
Well, nothing.s set in stone yet. Who would you go for and why?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How did Raven get an elixir to drink in time? She was finishing hers still no? Hll was still gonna pass him now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake.
Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
LOL :))) why? Revenge?
Nah, its just that a Group of 3 starting masons without a single mole in it is op. But as Gry pointed out only a "StUpiD" townie would have used a kill on me over 3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred), so yeah... dont know if I should feel delighted or disappointed huh.

Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.

It's starting to make sense why they didn't go for me or xnut before now, but I suppose I'm next huh.
You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \:lambirb/

Now, what was the Vanplan?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
LOL :))) why? Revenge?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Well, nothing.s set in stone yet. Who would you go for and why?
You claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How did Raven get an elixir to drink in time? She was finishing hers still no? Hll was still gonna pass him now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?
regardless, Raven wasn't sus, why did they go for her? and not me? Also my protection didn't work I used RT on her again and she still died, so someone else used RT too and I lost coinflip
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hmm no, Farfalla is confirmed aswell, exposed Gajeel completely.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How did Raven get an elixir to drink in time? She was finishing hers still no? Hll was still gonna pass him now.
If they’re legit, I’m guessing they publicly claimed Raven did the Kill and Hll has been making Elixir but it was the other way ‘round.

The core Mason group has been steadily kinda sus to me bc of Raven’s plays and suspects, haven’t been able to shake the feeling that maybe Raven is Mafia Mason who took advantage of her Recruiter dying by saying “oh, btw Hll [my Mafia buddy] was in our group from the start as well”...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But that kinda only works if Raven was killed by a Townie tonight, so...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.
Raven just died without affiliation with an elixir she couldn't have had according to the actions we listed before. She got it thru lies, hence she's the mole. Am I rly missing something...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

regardless, Raven wasn't sus, why did they go for her? and not me? Also my protection didn't work I used RT on her again and she still died, so someone else used RT too and I lost coinflip
Didn't you say you'd use your protection on you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But that kinda only works if Raven was killed by a Townie tonight, so...
Ah just woke up... Read DD too fast, my bad.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?
Yeah it says that the action fails if the "caller" is blocked. But it looks like DD beat gnut with the flip anyway.


Hmm no, Farfalla is confirmed aswell, exposed Gajeel completely.
I'm only taking 100% as having indisputable evidence such as your return or Shad confirming Gry's role, she can be 99% lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah fuck may this not be a stupid bold (but cool I'll admit) Vanplan...

I spied on Hll btw. He was missing an action on N1 and they said they didn't help Raven RT on N3 + that comment Raven made about making Lambu look bad (thought maybe she already had the info from him, she posted new players needed time to play the game) and the fact he didn't know how a super mason works. But got nothing as a result again.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Dont trust Best Mafia Player guys
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred)
You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \:lambirb/

Now, what was the Vanplan?


You tell me... What reasons did I have for calling gnut out if I knew he was town? You had the explanation for why I failed even.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah, its just that a Group of 3 starting masons without a single mole in it is op. But as Gry pointed out only a "StUpiD" townie would have used a kill on me over 3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred), so yeah... dont know if I should feel delighted or disappointed huh.



You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \:lambirb/

Now, what was the Vanplan?
well I'm happy cuz it proved you and I had a whole theory around you and wanted you dead cuz you made no sense XD
You claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.
excuse me :)) how stupid did I have to be to claim yet another fake role when i wasn't top of the chopping board yet and when Hardy already faked it?

Plus I said I'd use RT on myself last night. so why would you go for someone who had 0 prio protection on them? especially since things are looking grim for them, as everybody and their mother have elixir on them, 2 bodyguards ~in the end it was good that nut went for orgz's role~ 1 RT protect that can be done once by each person etc

My guess is they're trying to kill as many tps as they can before they get exposed, they probably lost hope lel, since things would have shifted in their direction soon anyway for lynch, when I'm gone and you're gone and mafias are still here, who do you think they'd turn to for lynching? the very trusted orgz or farf, or shady Raven and HLL, or xnut for that matter, so they went with the shadier ones, 1 got rid of xnut, belserion will die next, and 2 got rid of Raven, thank god she drank elixir so she'll be back.

I'm wondering if Belserion knew xnut's role, why didn't xnut tell her his role if she doesn't know it? if they were both so pro town why didn't they cooperate amongst each other and help us? who did xnut block during the night? did he block vandred when vandred blocked gnut? did he also block desin or farf dun remember which of them was blocked when they tried checking vandred that night.....damn his actions would have rly helped us solve some things....

But damn, is it just me or were the lovers kinda op? Like Lover Santa + 3some Noble + lover prostitute damn that combo was good.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Raven just died without affiliation with an elixir she couldn't have had according to the actions we listed before. She got it thru lies, hence she's the mole. Am I rly missing something...
No idea on what Raven did to be honest. I believe what Orgz said makes the most sense, but then Raven would have to be killed by a townie via RT and mafia killed xnut, so either DD is mafia (gg really) or he got beat like gnut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top