Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Raven just died without affiliation with an elixir she couldn't have had according to the actions we listed before. She got it thru lies, hence she's the mole. Am I rly missing something...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Didn't you say you'd use your protection on you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Ah just woke up... Read DD too fast, my bad.
Then what killed her if she‘s mafia mason?

Abd your results?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


You tell me... What reasons did I have for calling gnut out if I knew he was town? You had the explanation for why I failed even.
Well its simple elimination. Desin was the prostitute, TP had their own blocker in xnut, a second town prostitute is out of the question with a mechanic that allows blocks for passive players.
Besides Desin blocked you, yet Farf was blocked (seemingly for a host mistake they didn't pm a result to her). Unless xnut suddenly decided to help the mafia for no reason that makes you the culprit.
Ah, and you also went against Hardy's lynch for the record.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm going nuts here, honestly... who gave the elixir to Raven, she did kill Lambu, couldn't be hers...
Like I said, either she and Hll lied about that to throw off scum, or they’re scum themselves. But I’m stumped as to how she died if the latter is the case.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think xnut's desire was to create chaos amongst townies, blocking investigative roles so they couldn't verify their claimed targets and thus making them more sus. Mby that's their winning plan after all. But guess that's out. Bye lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also

WHO WASTED ELIXIR ON ME???

do you like want me to die 2 times???? only rt protect would keep me alive!!! elixir just makes it so that I die and cause 2 day skips :| :|
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,669
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Strange mafia would kill among Masons though. Wouldn‘t this expose Hll? Are both starting masons town? Or is this some Vanplan to confirm Raven by wasting their own kill on one of theirs.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
well I'm happy cuz it proved you and I had a whole theory around you and wanted you dead cuz you made no sense XD
I made a lot of sense tbh, people just looked only at the shady parts over the parts that made me very pro-town. And then there was Raven that build cases on self-fabricated assumptions.
I will concede that a Jesus was a weird addition for this game tho, basically the only legit thing against me at the time.

Btw Sakura I have this question that I wanted to make to you. Again, why did you not call Hardy on the fake Freeman claim? You didn't even vote against him in his lynch. :lambirb
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but at least I guess I'd be confirmed too derp :))
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Strange mafia would kill among Masons though. Wouldn‘t this expose Hll? Are both starting masons town? Or is this some Vanplan to confirm Raven by wasting their own kill on one of theirs.
700 iq Van could have done it tbh, after that "out of spite" confession from Raven she's scum till she dies 5 times.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Trying to wrap my head around this so here’s a theory which I don’t necessarily believe but is technically plausible:

Raven is Mason, Hll is Mafia Mason.
Raven has been making Elixir, not Hll.
Hll made the kill on Lambu.
They claimed to have done it the other way around to “throw off Mafia”.
They agreed to pass the Elixir tonight so Hll thought Raven was a safe target for his Mafia, but Raven suspected Hll was Mafia Mason and drank the Elixir herself.

Or they’re both Townies and you can take away the last part.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well its simple elimination. Desin was the prostitute, TP had their own blocker in xnut, a second town prostitute is out of the question with a mechanic that allows blocks for passive players.
Besides Desin blocked you, yet Farf was blocked (seemingly for a host mistake they didn't pm a result to her). Unless xnut suddenly decided to help the mafia for no reason that makes you the culprit.
Ah, and you also went against Hardy's lynch for the record.
Jesus was also out of the question with mechanics that make you respawn, wasn't it. Yet here you are ¯\_:lambirb_/¯

If you mean the same night when she spied on me, then Farf wasn't blocked, I was and she spied one me -> no result.

And I went "against Hardy's lynch" for the reasons I stated outright, which were shared by a lot of people that are now confirmed or trusted... like you did '3 '
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I made a lot of sense tbh, people just looked only at the shady parts over the parts that made me very pro-town. And then there was Raven that build cases on self-fabricated assumptions.
I will concede that a Jesus was a weird addition for this game tho, basically the only legit thing against me at the time.

Btw Sakura I have this question that I wanted to make to you. Again, why did you not call Hardy on the fake Freeman claim? You didn't even vote against him in his lynch. :lambirb
I explained 2 times, but, I wanted to appear completely clueless and trusting of Hardy at the time for one, and second I thought getting rid of xnut early would also give us 1 mafia kill, either him or bel, and with how xnut played it was definitely him being the mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Trying to wrap my head around this so here’s a theory which I don’t necessarily believe but is technically plausible:

Raven is Mason, Hll is Mafia Mason.
Raven has been making Elixir, not Hll.
Hll made the kill on Lambu.
They claimed to have done it the other way around to “throw off Mafia”.
They agreed to pass the Elixir tonight so Hll thought Raven was a safe target for his Mafia, but Raven suspected Hll was Mafia Mason and drank the Elixir herself.

Or they’re both Townies and you can take away the last part.
that theory works, I'm just glad she drank it instead XD, guess we'll need to wait for her to revive to see what she says.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why isn't Gaj here, Van?
Among the participants of the convo on Seraph? I don't even remember him being part of the convo so those were the more vocal?

Unlike them he's not someone I wouldn't lynch on D1, btw '3'
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
- Jesus was also out of the question with mechanics that make you respawn, wasn't it. Yet here you are ¯\_:lambirb_/¯

- If you mean the same night when she spied on me, then Farf wasn't blocked, I was and she spied one me -> no result.

- And I went "against Hardy's lynch" for the reasons I stated outright, which were shared by a lot of people that are now confirmed or trusted... like you did '3 '
- Ugh, touché

- My point for it is that she got no pm back, which means host mistake about a block on Spy. It sucks to have a lead on something like that but the evidence is clear.

- Ouch again. Still there had to be more scum trying to save Hardy on D3 instead of just Gajeel.


Does that mean that you distrust Sakura at least?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you mean the same night when she spied on me, then Farf wasn't blocked, I was and she spied one me -> no result.
I've went thru this many times in my head after seeing Gaj was mafia detective. What's your take on a mafia detective not acting, don't even know why I'm asking tho...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jesus was also out of the question with mechanics that make you respawn, wasn't it. Yet here you are ¯\_:lambirb_/¯

If you mean the same night when she spied on me, then Farf wasn't blocked, I was and she spied one me -> no result.

And I went "against Hardy's lynch" for the reasons I stated outright, which were shared by a lot of people that are now confirmed or trusted... like you did '3 '
That was the single time when I recall Gaj being vocal, actually...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guys, let's just focus on the actions that were done last night, and try to make sense of all this after, claiming actions will help us. And frankly I'm not gonna be around for long if I get targeted and use RT on myself and let's say no one else uses it so there's no coin flip, that's like a 1 time thing, next night I won't be able to do it anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and that's if no one else uses it, otherwise might even die tonight if I lose coinflip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top