Will need to backread Day 3 as whole again *sigh*
But if you weren't adamant on lynching Hardy as much as xnut (since you should have known he was full of shit) then it doesn't look good for you. Will go back first before coming to conclusions.
The fact remains that hosts initially deemed that Farf would get no pm, which would only be explained with a block. Of course they would correct it after being called for it.
well not exactly, if she's blocked she gets pm regardless. I was blocked all game last game and got the "your investigation ended with no results" pm.
So them forgetting might have been a simple mistake, they might have even thought they actually replied. Just my opinion tho.
as to your first phrase, I know it doesn't and yesterday I was ready for the next lynch to be me or night kill, so I claimed loudly i'd use RT on myself when gry said that no one should protect me. To buy myself another day. and ofc the rest is history I already explained my night action, waiting for others to claim so I know who gave me the elixir and who protected who (if me) so I can understand why raven still died even tho I tried RT protecting her.
I know I did not have many roles until now, but by god this is the worst of the bunch. It makes my anger for not being able to use spy at all last game equal to 0 compared to this useless and dangerous one :|
that's why I went with BP, and started throwing in hints in d2 d3 then DD claimed and I was like shit... the fuck do I do now, do I also claim? do I shut up until someone asks me, both will make me sus so....fml I went with it.
On N1, Greg said he got the RT msg and Gry said he protected Greg.
On N2, DD said he got targeted by the RT kill. Hm... if he's traitor tho, would he rly be so vocal about lynching Hardy instead of town/TP xnut?
Where the BGs revealed by then? We didn't get any RT kill on N3 I think. Mainly assumed mafia couldn't do it anymore but maybe they RTd Demon and could have recruited.
traitor BP??? hope to god that's not the case.
Don‘t lock your votes yet.
@sakura-aneki it‘s over, I got Guilty Det result on you. Just give it up.
then there you have it <3 lynch me today. As if I wasn't the one to ask you to investigate me tonight

but ok, paraniod det is out of the question if there's one det in the game no? or am I mistaken?

) Why wouldn't I use RT Block on you if I was mafia then, but was so smart to publicly ask you to investigate me at night

)
and with this folks. I'm done arguing.